Telling You What You Want To Hear

Chapter Four

Sinclair's POV

Who did that stupid kid think he was? But of course, if I yelled out that we weren't really going out, then there was no doubt in my mind that that stupid son of a bitch would have started the waterworks.

And of course there was the added problem of his older brother. I noticed him when he was getting out of the car, and he seemed like he had plenty of muscle, not more than me, fer sure, I could take him, but it'd cause a problem.

Mhmm, and why were you watching him getting out of the car? Did you ask yourself that question?

I groaned, please tell me that voice was gone, I really thought it was gone.

I'm never gone, honey, always here, in the back of your mind, watching and waiting.

Huh, I thought, I didn't remember you being quite so creeperish, Sho.

So what? If you have had a voice in your head since as long as you can remember, then you'd name it too.

You're ignoring the question, Sin

There was no question for me to ignore.

Oh yes there was. So, why were you watching him like a stalker?

I groaned, just go the fuck away, Sho.

Here's a hint, you like him.

What the fuck? You really are stupid to believe-

No, you're the stupid one, Sin. Remember how he said you were going out? Use it against him. Play the hopelessly in love idiot, kiss him all the time, make him wish he had never said those words. Be the sweetest and kindest boyfriend you can be, and eventually, he'll grow tired of you. He only likes you because you're the dark, mysterious new guy, that's it.

I thought about it for a minute. What if Sho was right? What if I really could just use him against himself? A smile spread across my face. Yes that would be perfect.

"Mr. Sinclair, I do believe I just asked you a question!" My short fat teacher was saying. I didn't even know what class this was, but I did know that a certain boy was in it. Jakel.

"I'm terribly sorry uh....sir or miss, whichever you are, but I was too busy daydreaming of what Jakel and I are going to be doing later tonight, alone, naked, covered in-" I said slowly and seductively, looking at said boy the whole time.

"Mr. Sinclair!" he bellowed, take yourself and your disgusting words to the principal's office!" I got up to leave, and as I was about out of the door, I turned around as I heard the teacher say another name. "And Mr. Jakel, you too. I will not tolerate this in my classroom."

"But I didn't do anything!" He protested, and it killed me not to burst out laughing, his face was epic.

"Mr. Jakel, I have asked you to leave!" He screamed, and reluctantly, Jakel packed up his books and walked out of the room past me, brushing my shoulder.

I followed him. Look at that sexy ass and his small waist, imagine how it would feel to hold him and kiss him and-

"Shut the fuck up Sho!" I screamed, and I heard silence in my head. Jakel turned around, looking for this 'Sho' I had yelled at.

"Uh, I wasn't talking, and my name's Jakel. By the way, why the hell were you trying to do back there?" He said. It seemed that once he opened his mouth, he just went on and on.

"I just wanted some alone time with you." I said, and took a step forward. He took a step backward. Perfect

I kept walking towards him, and he kept stepping back, stumbling into the wall. I walked directly up against him, and put my hands on either side of his face.

"Give me a kiss, boyfriend?" I asked, leaning in closer.

I was about to kiss him, when I heard a voice. "Hey, Jackass, get the fuck off my brother!"
♠ ♠ ♠
well, mehinks this was longer....but not really:( ill try hardedr next time:D

comments&subscribe?