Stupid punks aka demon hunters.

Chapter 1

As I ran to the bathroom I called my friend, Blade to tell him that we were going to the mall.

"Hey, Blade" I spoke into the phone.
"Hey, Rayne" He replied.
"Were skip'in school today to go to the mall" I said.
"Again?!" was his come back.
"Hey we saw, Kals boyfriend cheating on her with, Makala, and shes pretty upset" I replied.
"That stupid jerk." "I'm gonna kill him!" Blade said.
"Dude its okay, so are you coming?" I asked.
"Sure" He said.
"Bye"
"Bye"

As I open the bathroom door I ran into, Kal crying. "I hate, Jake!" "Why did he do this to me?!" Kal said in between sobs. I ran, and hold, Kal tight, and said, "Its alright his just a jerk, and your to good for him anyways" I said, and brought a smile to, Kals face. "I'll call, Tresh, and see if she'll come" Kal said starting to stop crying. "Okay" I said cheerful.

I walked down stares, and wanted to know if our parents were up yet. Thankful they were still asleep so they wouldn't know we skip'd school. I ran back up stares, and was cut off by, Kal saying, "She said yes, shes coming." "Good" I said back, and finally I saw that, Kal got her clothes, and ran to the bathroom to change. 10 minutes later she was dressed, and her hair was down, and were jumped out of the window, and toke our backpacks to make it look like we were going to school.

"Oh, my god" Kal said. "What?" I asked. "I forgot the mall is 20 minutes away, and we don't have a car!" She answer'd. We kept walking, and then signed with relief as we saw, Blade in his car. "Need a ride?" Blade asked with a smirk. "Heck yes!" we both shouted as, Kal go in the front set, and I got in the back set. "Tresh said that she would meet us at the mall" Kal said. "Tresh is coming to?" Blade asked. "Yes!" "We got the whole gang" I said with a chessy smile.

We got to the mall, and as we walked in we saw, Tresh at the food court. "Hello peoples!" Yelled, Tresh. "Where to first?" I asked in a high tune. "Music store!" They all yelled at the same time. We walked, and as we got to the music store, Blade had a big look on his face wide eye'd. "What is it?" Tresh asked. "The new C D I've been wanting!" He replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its so horrible, and its so short, and I lied! I'm so stupid, well anyways this is the first chapter, and hope you enjoy it.