Status: not done

Beat or Sparks

Oh No, I Know a Dirty Word

Blake's cheek was stinging. Alyssa had just slapped him because he had decided to go out with Sierra again and skip practice. She screamed, "Why didn't you just pick her as your lead singer? Then ditching me would make so much more sense!"

Blake hadn't really thought Alyssa would be mad at him for hanging out with Sierra. After all, she told him he should hang out with Sierra, and here she was getting mad at him for wanting to spend time with Sierra on her seventeenth birthday! Couldn't he celebrate with her being a year closer to legal age? To Blake, that was a very good reason to celebrate. A year closer to being able to fuck her without the fist of the law coming down on him. He was pretty sure in certain states, she could legally give consent. Not that he looked this up online or anything for any reason other than true curiosity. Blake said, "Well, it's her seventeenth birthday! I baked a cake for her!"

Alyssa shook her head. She said, sarcastically, "Oh, you baked a cake for her! Well, that makes much more sense as to why you're ditching band for Sierra! Or could it be your libidinous attraction to her?"

Blake blushed, even though he wasn't sure what the word meant. He was pretty sure "libid" was in reference to "libido" though, and then it hit him what the word meant. Blake said, almost shocked, "You think I'm lusting after Sierra?! She's just a friend!"

Alyssa snorted, and shook her head. She didn't understand Blake's attraction to the underage Lolita. To her, there was nothing special about Sierra, and she hated how Blake went on about what a "fantastic singing voice" Sierra had. Devin had laughed when Alyssa complained about it, and informed her she was jealous. Alyssa disagreed, but couldn't help but notice everything about Blake after Devin said that. She retorted, "Sure, she is. That's why you repeatedly bring up how amazing she is, how wonderful she is. Just fuck her already and spare us listening to another rant about how perfect she is in your eyes."

Blake snarled in anger, but had run out of retorts and ways to defuse the situation. So instead, he stormed out. Devin smirked, and said, "Alyssa, if you want his ass, just say so."
♠ ♠ ♠
... i like devin making weird comments like that. besides, you know he would.