Status: Completed (: Check out the sequel

Love's Not A Competition

Chapter 35

“Why don’t we make this game a little more interesting?” Zeke asked from the side of the pool.
We all looked at him. “How?” asked Jesse.

“Why don’t we make it that the girls have to be blindfolded?”
“That would be kind of pointless. Shouldn’t the boys on the bottom be blindfolded?” I asked.
“Do you want the boys to walk into the wall and make you fall off and hit your head?” Zeke asked.

“No but I still think your idea is stupid.”
“Well, you’re stupid.”
“No, you’re stupid.”
The others watched as this continued for a few more minutes.

“Shut up already,” Brittney said. “I think it’s a good idea. Zeke, go get some of those sleeping masks in the closet in the back hallway.”
Zeke got up and walked into the house while the rest of us stayed where we were.
“Am I getting heavy?” I asked Jesse.
“Nah, I’m good.”

Katie started splashing Eric in the face while he tried to swim away from her. Brittney and Aidan were kissing, as usual, and I sat on Jesse’s shoulders. Zeke finally came back with three sleeping masks in his hands.

“Why do you have a whole closet for just sleeping masks?” he asked.
“My parents used to use this house as a bed and breakfast place but then they renovated it and it became our second summer house.”

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a mask from Zeke. I placed it over my eyes and heard Zeke tell us to go. Jesse started walking somewhere and I reached out in front of me. I soon hit someone and someone giggled loudly. I knew it was Brittney and felt someone else bump into me.

“Stop hitting me on the head,” I heard Eric growl.

I smiled and felt someone try to push me off Jesse’s shoulders. I pushed them back and the pushing continued. I was gripping hands with someone when I felt something pulling on my bikini straps. I thought it was one of the girls since they were blindfolded and couldn’t see what they were doing. Jesse grabbed my legs and I nearly screamed as he pushed me off of him backwards. My blindfold fell off and I swam to the surface. I opened my eyes and saw Jesse staring at me.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

I looked past him and saw Brittney and Katie being pushed into the water as well. I saw Zeke climbing out of the pool with something in his hand. When had he gotten in the pool? I looked back at Jesse but he had climbed out of the pool as well as Aidan and Eric. They were standing by the side of the pool with Zeke, staring. I finally looked down and screamed, ducking under the water. The boys had taken off our bikini tops! They had planned this. Those stupid idiots! I would have been angrier but I was too embarrassed. Why did Brittney’s pool water have to be so clear? I looked at Brittney and Katie to see that they were covering their bare chests and wrapped my arms around myself, covering my own bare chest. I walked over to where Katie and Brittney were.

“I knew they were planning something,” I growled.
“Why are they just standing there and staring at us?” Brittney asked.
“Why are they so immature? It’s not like they’ve never seen a half naked girl before.”
“Aidan hasn’t,” Brittney said.
“Brittney, all boys look at porn and if it isn’t porn then it’s some movie with nudity in it,” I said.

Brittney’s face fell and I saw her glaring at Aidan. Brittney started walking towards the edge of the pool, still covering herself as she climbed up the ladder. All the other boys stepped out of the way as she walked up to Aidan. Her hands dropped by her sides as she balled her hands into fists. We all stared as she slapped Aidan across the face before storming into the house.

“As much as we would love to stay in the pool with no tops on, can we have our bikini tops back?” Katie asked Zeke.
The boys looked at each other before smirking and walking into the house, closing the door behind them. I stared at the closed door before sighing.
“What are we going to do now?” I asked.
“You keep an eye out as I get out of the pool and see if the doors unlocked,” Katie said.

I nodded and kept my eyes on all of the windows but didn’t see anything as she ran up to the door, turning the handle. It didn’t turn in her hand and we both saw as Brittney walked past the glass door. Katie banged on the door and Brittney pulled it open. She was wearing a towel and I quickly got out of the pool, hiding behind Katie as I looked over her shoulder at Brittney.

“Go and get us some towels quickly,” we both yelled at Brittney.
She nodded and quickly walked away from us. We stepped into the house and looked around us, not seeing any of the boys. Brittney came back to us, handing us a towel each. I tied the towel around me and Brittney passed us something else.

“What’s this?” Katie asked.
“They’re water guns,” she said.

We grinned evilly to each other and split up, hunting down the boys. I headed up the stairs and looked in the first few rooms. I didn’t see anyone and it was when I was heading back down the stairs I saw Katie dragging Eric into the lounge by his hair. He was yelling at her and I followed them into the lounge. Aidan was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room, duck taped to the chair. Brittney was spraying Aidan in the face with the water gun while Katie taped Eric to another chair.

“Okay, which one of you guys did this?” Brittney asked.
“Zeke,” they both said.
“That was easy,” Katie said.
“And Jesse helped,” Eric said.
“Brittney, you keep guard while Jasmine and I go find the other boys,” Katie said.

Brittney nodded and I heard Aidan whimper slightly. I smirked before walking out of the room. I told Katie to go upstairs while I checked the back hallway. I pulled open all the doors and checked every room but I still didn’t find anyone. I did find our bikini tops in the kitchen. Someone had put them in the freezer and I pulled on my top.

“I found them!”
I quickly ran up the stairs to find Katie with Zeke and Jesse backed into a corner. I raised my own water gun and narrowed my eyes at them.
“Where’d you find your bikini top?” Katie asked me.
“In the freezer, here is yours,” I said.

I handed Katie her top and she put it on, dropping the towel.
“Why’d you plan this?” I asked.
“We were just having a laugh,” Zeke said.
“Yeah, girls, there’s no need to get so serious about this. It was a joke,” Jesse said.

I stepped forward and grabbed Jesse by the ear, dragging him down the stairs while Katie grabbed Zeke’s hand and dragged him behind Jesse and me. The boys complained all the way down stairs and asked us to forgive them. When we got to the living room Brittney was still keeping watch over Aidan and Eric. Jesse and Zeke gulped loudly when they saw that Aidan and Eric were duck taped to a chair. We put Jesse and Zeke in their own chairs and Brittney grinned evilly as she taped them to it. Brittney squirted Jesse and Zeke in the face with her water gun and laughed lightly to her self.

“So what should we do with them?” I asked.
“Forgive us,” Eric said in a quiet voice.
“Let me think about it. No,” Katie said.
“I know what to do with them!” Brittney said cheerfully.
“Yikes,” Aidan said in a worried voice.
“Shut up, Aidan,” Brittney laughed as she squirted Aidan in the face with her water gun.
“What’s your idea?” I asked Brittney.

She waved us over to her and Katie and I huddled around her.
“We can make them our slaves,” she whispered.
“Good plan,” Katie said.
“But how will we make them? You know they wouldn’t do it,” I said.
“We will threaten them and tell them that if they don’t do it then they will have to sleep outside and walk back to the school by themselves,” Brittney said.

“Okay, you threaten them since they’re scared of you the most,” I said to Brittney.
She nodded and we all turned to the boys, grinning.
“Well, what’s our punishment?” Aidan asked.
“You will have to be our slaves for the rest of the vacation or else you will have to sleep outside,” Brittney said.

“Come on, it was just a joke. You can’t punish us,” Zeke said.
“We can do whatever we want since you boys seem to think that way,” Katie said.
“You can’t be serious but if we do it, will you guys forgive us?” Aidan asked.
“Sure,” Katie said.

“Fine,” I said.
We all looked at Brittney, waiting for her answer.
“Fine I will forgive Zeke, Eric and Jesse but that’s all,” Brittney said giving Aidan a death stare.
“But you have to do a really good job,” Katie said.
“Yeah, and you have to bend to all of our needs,” I said.

They all nodded.
“And you have to wear a uniform!” Brittney said. “Okay, bye.”
We all smiled before leaving the room.
“Hey, wait! Come back and untie us!” the boys yelled after us.
♠ ♠ ♠
naughty boys xD
sorry i didn't update sooner
check out my new story i posted. it's about vampires :)