Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Mine.

I sat with my back against the concrete wall and my but stiff on the dirty bed.
Where the hell is he?!It's Been over two hours!
I groaned.
I was so freaking bored that I had actually tried to sleep.
It didn't work of course so here I am staring at a ceiling I can't even see.
black,black,black!The whole freaking room is pitch black!

This is going to drive me insane!The silence was making it worse!
Wait I can fix that!
A idea suddenly popped into my head.
What if I screamed at the top of my lungs to get creeper to come back and get me outta here?
This idea made me kinda giddy.
I leaped up on the bed,and started jumping.The bed squeaked!

I laughed as I sucked in a deep breath and screamed at the top of my lungs.
Yeah I know I sound stupid,but you would to if all you've been seeing for hours is pitch black,and heard nothing but your own voice.
It felt so good to fill the silence in the room,and move at the same time.
I continued to jump as I screamed till I felt a sharp pain on my head.
"Ouch!"I yelped.
I dropped down on the bed as I realized I had hit the ceiling.
I examined my head and felt a slight bump.
Man that hurt!

Wait but that didn't feel like concrete?It felt like tile?
What?
I glanced up in curiosity,and ignored the pain in my head.
Holy crap!There was a slight stream of light flowing through the ceiling!
I leaped up,and started jumping,and raised my hands up cautious of my head.
I hit the ceiling easily with my hands and knocked a bunch of it down.
Bright light filled the room!

Yes that was so tile!
Maybe I could get out through there?!
I started taking higher jumps,and reaching up.
If I could just grip the side i could-
Oh got it!
I grabbed hold of the side,and hastily pulled myself up over my aching head,and bodies protest.
Once i had successfully gotten through the hole I glanced around the room.

I was in a really fancy hallway.The walls were covered in fancy wallpaper,and there were candles lit everywhere.
Where am I?
Oh wait I better get moving if I plan on leaving before creeper realizes I made a hole in the ceiling.
Ha ha I still can't believe that ceiling isn't concrete.How stupid.
I took one last glance into the cellar,stood up,and started down the hall.
I was finally gonna get outta here.I better hurry though.

Every where I went in the hall it was full of expensive decoration,and the walls were covered in old paintings.
There were a lot of scary people in the paintings.
I'd have to say the scariest one was old woman.Yeah I know old women shouldn't be scary but you didn't see it!
She was wearing a long elegant baby blue evening gown,and She hand long curly silver hair that was pulled back into a half bun half down look with a huge tiara i it.There were jewels all over the tiara,and she had earrings to match.Her eyes,and lips were a blood red,and she was scowling.This is the scary part.She had fangs showing!Seriously White pointed fangs!

Oh and her skin was dead white.
Yeah she was definitely a vamp.
I took one more look at it and continued down the hall.
There were tons of doors,but none of the looked like they would take me out of here so I continued down the hall till i reached a pair of big gold doors.Seriously gold!
I have never seen doors like it before so I couldn't help myself.I walked through them.
That was a huge mistake.

Right when I walked through a room full of dressed up vamps turned and stared at me.
With blood red eyes,and fangs showing too.
OH shit.
I pulled on the handle to the door again but they suddenly wouldn't open.
I was frozen in fear.They all looked really hungry.
NO show no fear!If I act like prey they'll acted like predators.

I got hold of myself some how,and put on a impassive expression,and stood straighter.
One of the vampires walked forward while the others stared at me hungrily.
She was a woman who looked around mid thirties.She had bright blond hair,round cheek bones,big eyes,small lips,and she was wearing a long black halter dress with beading on the hem.The rest of her looked vamped up.
She glared at me as she came closer.

"Slave!What do you think you are doing entering a formal party without your uniform?!"She shrieked.
She had a high pitched voice,and my ears rang as she got higher each word she spoke.
"Um..I uh?"I stuttered.
I don't know what to say.Crap!

She continued to glare at me waiting for a answer until someone else stepped forward and drew her attention.
"Ember what is the meaning of this?"
OH crap.Master creeper was the person who stepped forward.
"OH so you know who this slave is?Well she is a mockery to us.I mean look at her!Shes suppose to be in a uniform,and shes obviously not,oh and shes Completely filthy!Shes hideous!"She wailed.

"Excuse you?Oh I'm hideous?!"I snapped.
She turned her eyes on me,and they were scary as hell.
Show no fear.damn this is going to be hard.

"Yes you!You are a hideous human,and you will not speak unless spoken to!I shall call you whatever I want.I speak only the truth."
Oh hell no!
"I'm hideous?!Lady do you own a mirror?I may be ugly but at least Ive got a woman body!You've got nothing but nasty bone!Good luck getting anyone attention with that."

HA what you got to say to that?
She growled,and everyone gasped.
"How dare you?!Do you have a death wish or something?You will regret that,and I may not have meat but I have beauty you could only dream of!"
I snorted."Lady you obviously don't know me.I don't want beauty,and I never have,plus yeah I guess I do have a death wish so bring it on!"
Yep Come on bring it!

Her eyes widened.
"You dare challenge me?!"She would so being spitting venom out her mouth at me if she could.
"Yeah I doommmmhmm!"I snapped,but before I could say anything else Creeper was holding his hand over my mouth,and holding me out of her reach.
"Silence ember!"He growled in my ear.

His sudden touch sent a shiver up my spine.
Dammit!This is even worse!
"Debra you shall not harm her.She is mine."Creepers voice was filled with threatening anger as he spoke to her.
Wait I am not his!
Her anger turned into shock immediately.

"Yours?Have you chosen your Blood slave Brother?!"
Wait brother?!
He sighed in my ear."Yes mine.As in you are not aloud to harm her.She belongs to me any way I see fit,and I don't need her bruised."
No I'm not!

The nervousness I was feeling from his touch was immediately gone when he called me his.I belong to no one!
She scowled at him,and bared her fangs."I heard you the first time,but how have you chosen this thing?She has no respect for our kind,and she Seems to have no problem with disobeying you!"
"My reasons are my own,but you will not touch her!Father has given me permission to keep her in my quarters until we solve her humanity issue so you shall not have a issue with her for sometime.Good day!"He finished,and without waiting for her to reply he swooped me up in his stupid cold arms,and ran out the door at vamp speed.

DID HE JUST SAY I WAS STAYING HIS QUARTERS?!
Oh hell noooo!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucks.I've been having issues with having time to write.