Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

My nameless song.

Okay so My blood calls to him so what? I don't need him...Right?
My nerves began to calm down after about ten minutes of his absence, but then boredom had taken effect.
I would have to say creepers layer is the most boring room I've been in, In years.
I tried reading but all his books were in foreign languages, and then I tried the TV, but it wouldn't even turn on!
I mean damn who's bedroom is this dull?!
I sat down on the couch, and stared at my lap.

Ugh I really need to change clothes.
My Short were ratted, and I was sick of wearing them.
I stood up, and walked over to the closet door.
Holy crap. I should have checked this room out ten minutes ago.

Once I opened the door I stood in aw.
This room was bigger then the dorm room I was in with Beth and that was made for four people, and it had men, and women's clothes too!
The east wall had tons of women's clothes hanging up, and small wooden dressers under it with tons of different types of shoes on them .The west wall was almost identical, but with men's clothes, and here's the best part. It wasn't just a closet. It was a music room too!
The Whole north wall had lines of different instruments against the wall!
There was a drum set, a piano, a shelf full of different sheets of music, and there were tons of different guitars, and basses hanging on the wall.

I smiled, but decided to get dressed before I had my fun.
I took my sweet time in searching through the clothes until I was happy with my choice.
I had decided on a tight dark purple long sleeve shirt that falls off my shoulders, and is held up by spaghetti straps, and has awesome rips down the side so i put a black undershirt on also. I got a ripped pair of dark skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse, then I grabbed a dark gray sweat shirt that had skulls and cross bones on the front from the men's clothes.
ha I really liked the sweat shirt.
Happy with my choice I decided to check out his piano.

I Slid onto the wooden bench, and placed my hands onto the smooth keys.
I let my hands glide from one key to the next playing the one song I knew best.
My moms song. Memories flooded my mind as I played the soft song.

I was ten and my mother sat next to me teaching me to play. She laughed and sang to every note.
"Mom what's this song called?" I giggled as she slid her hands next to mine and played another soft tune.
"It's the song your dad wrote for me when I was pregnant with you. He played it for me every night till you were born," She smiled, and placed my hands on the right keys, and urged me to play more.

"I know that but what is it called?" I Stopped and looked up at her.
She smiled and wrapped her arms around me.
"It has no name baby girl. It's nameless, because he never finished it. It go's on and on. I like the think of it as my everlasting fire, because it never ends, and its about you."

Tears slid down my cheek as I shook away the memory of my mother. She's gone now.
I use to play it hours on end for her.
I closed my eyes, and let my fingers glide over each key, and let the music take me away to happy memories.
"What's it called?"
I jumped at the sudden question, and accidentally knocked over a pile of sheet music on the floor.

"Oh um I DI-didn't here you come in," I stuttered, and quickly leaped off the bench, and started picking up the mess.
"You didn't answer my question," Creeper pointed out, and bent down to help me clean up.
"UM it has no name."
I quickly placed the papers back on the piano, and tried to walk out, but creeper gripped my arm, and pulled me back to the bench, and pulled me down with him to sit.
"Please play it again," He softly whispered in my ear.

My heart raced, but I placed my hands in position, and quietly played.
He listened, and waited till I stopped playing, and I tried to stand again, but he stopped me once more.
"Who taught you to play like that?"
I sighed and looked strait into his eyes, and glared. "My mother."
It only took him a minute to realize my sudden anger, and regret passed over his eyes.
He tried to speak, but I Clasped my hand over his mouth.
"No."

He looked at me, and he slowly pulled my hand away, and stood up.
"I liked the song," a faint smile spread over his lips.
I turned around this time without anyone stopping me, and walked over to the couch.
He followed me out, and sat down next to me.
"Beth will be coming to get you shortly. I need her to prepare you for the ball tonight."
I looked over at him in curiosity. "what ball?"

He grinned. "My sister decided to inform my parents of you, and they thought they should throw a ball for me since I have reached the vampires man hood. You will be my date because you are the reason for it."
I burst into a round of giggles. "Man hood? wow!"

He scowled. "Having a blood slave is a show of my maturity in my vampire nature. It is a sign that I am growing, and you are a sign I can commit. I am worried though because my sister is up to something. I know it. I want you to be careful. "He leaned closer, and stroked my cheek.
I held back my smile as he closed in.

His lips gently brushed my cheek.
I shivered as he trailed down my neck. My mind screamed at me to tell him to stop, but my blood burned for his touch.
"Knock knock!"
At a in human speed he pulled me lightly to my feet, and pulled me to the door.
Once he opened the door Beth stood there grinning at me.

"Yes take care of Ember, and make sure every ones eyes will be on her." He ordered to Beth.
She nodded as he pushed me to her, and shut the door.
She turned to me, and smirked.
"Let's go get you ready princess."
Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like.Please comment.I try to update as soon as I canbut I only have access to a computer on weekends.