Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

My transformation

Okay so I have nothing against dances and stuff but there's just one tiny problem...I can't dance.
No matter how hard my mother had tried she could not teach me to dance. So I am positive that no matter how good Beth makes me look I will look like a fool if I dance.
I'll admit she's doing a killer job at making me shine and crap.
She had taken me to a women's dressing room full of gorgeous gowns, and vanities. The walls were covered in mirrors so I could see every move she made.

"I'm going to make you hotter than any damned creature their," She grinned.
She was painting my toe nails a midnight blue shade.
"I'll believe it when I see it."
She rolled her eyes at me and finished up my last toe.

"Is your hair naturally that redish color?" She glanced up at me.
I snorted. "No, my hairs naturally black. I colored it before I was taken. If you look closely you can see my natural roots showing now."

She stood up, and examined my roots. "Yep I see them. What if I told you I could take the dye out of your hair? Would you let me do it?"
I stared up at her. "How the heck are you going to do that?"
She smiled. "It a vampire trick some chick taught me when she helped me with my hair. It's a vampire secret recipe."

She grabbed a white bottle off the vanity, and started squirting some of it in my hair.
"Hey I never said yes!"
She laughed. "I was going to do it either way. So sit back and let me work my magic, or in this case vamp magic."
I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

Okay so I kind of did miss my natural color, but I liked my multicolored hair!
I sat back letting her run her hands through my hair, and take away the false color for about ten minutes, then she started rinsing, and blow drying.
"I'm done, 'She announced.
I turned my seat around, and smiled at my old reflection.
My hair was now to my shoulders, and it was teased, and strait ultra black.
"Did you make my hair grow?" I asked dumbfounded.

She laughed. "Yeah it always grows a little when you use this stuff.I can cut it if you like?"
I shook my head. "No, I'm fine. Now hurry up and finish this makeover."

She laughed once more, and quickened her pace.
"So how's it been sleeping in his room?" She asked.
I looked at her in surprise. "Uh boring, and stressful. Why?"
She laughed. "Because that's awesome. You realize everyone in the house hold is talking about you two?"

I looked up at her. "About us two?" I questioned.
"Oh come on Ember don't tell me nothings going on. You're his blood slave! It's natural, and it's very hard to resist the blood call. Trust me. Plus he has over looked so many things for you. You destroyed a Cell!"

"That's because I can kick his ass, and what do you mean? How do you know what the blood callings like?"
"Ember he is going easy on you. He would never hurt you, and..."
She hesitated." Because I am his brother's blood slave."
I gaped. "You are?"

She grinned. "Yeah. I tried to resist the call too, but I couldn't. I wanted Rubin so bad. So I gave in, and I'm satisfied with him."
I frowned. "Well, I'm not Satisfied with Creeper. He killed my mother remember?"

She sighed. "Ember you can't always hold that against him. Rubin killed m family too."
"And you still love him?"
She stared at me. "I never said anything about love. I hate the bastard, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy with him. I'm stuck here so I'm going to make the best of it."

"I'm glad your happy, but Beth this isn't enough for me. I can't stand the thought of loving someone that hurt my mother."
She shook her head. "Ember I didn't say you had to love him, but it sounds like your scared of what you already feel."
I scowled. "I do not. I hate him, and I am going to break the connection he has with me.''

No matter how bad I like it.
She sighed, and gave up trying to convince me, and was silent till she finally finished up, and looked over me.
"Nice. Your to die for."
I laughed and looked over my transformation.

I was wearing a ball gown that flowed down like the ends were ripped and torn looking a little Gothic, and the top heart shaped my chest, and the straps fell onto my shoulders leaving most of it open, and my back was completely bare.
She had put a midnight blue diamond neck less on me, and flats for my fear of dancing. She did my makeup with a dark smokey eyes, clear lip gloss, and dark eyeliner.
Damn I look kind of scary.
I smirked. "I love it."
She smiled. "Good now let's take you to Master Graves."

"Away to Master creeper please," I pointed toward the door, and skipped holding the ends of my dress.
She laughed. “Master creeper? Wow that's funny."
She shook her head as we headed to the front door.
I stopped.
The front door...

I was leaving this prison! At least for the night!
My mood kept getting better, and better.
Just then Creeper walked up to me, and his eyes widened.
"Ember...you look Divine."
His eyes traveled up my body in lust, but he quickly shook it away, and wrapped his arms around my waste.
I nodded my head.
He looked even better...

He was wearing completely black suit with which made his built body look amazing, and his hair was wavy, and seriously sexy.
Shit no! Ember look away!
Realizing I was still staring I looked at the front, and waited for us to leave.
Beth wiggled her eye brows at me, and blew kisses faces as Creeper lead me out the door.
Okay this night was going to be a little longer than I thought...
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it.:) comment please.