Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

I can't dance

The car ride there was very long,and quiet. I could feel his eyes on me the whole ride there but I pretended not to notice,and stared out the window.
Okay so I'll admit I was very nervous considering what Beth said about not being able to resist the blood call but I was partly pissed cause there was nothing I could do about it. I mean this was forced on me. How the hell do I deal with that?
Oh And what About her and Rubin? If they are so good why the hell is she all over Sam? I'm going to need to ask her about that because I'm confused.

I sighed in frustration.
"We're here Ember."
I looked over at creeper, and just realized that we weren't moving anymore. Creeper was out of the car,and holding his hand out to help me exit the car.
I Ignored his helpful hand and crawled out of the car on my own.
"If you'll be so kind as to take my arm I will escort you inside. I would really appreciate it,"he grinned at me.
I rolled me eyes,and took a hold of his arm.

The Ball was held at some type of museum looking house. It had a castle feel to it,and it was made out of old stone.The front doors were the size of a two car garage,and the windows could fit a car through them. The lawn itself was surrounded by tons of beautiful plant's,and fine art statues,and a a valet hurried down the steps to help us with our car.
He was a man around his late twenties,balled,bony figure,and pale complexion,but completely human.
Creeper pointed the guy to the limo drive then led me up the marble steps.

Once we were inside another human man in a white tuxedo came up to us,and led us Through the hall,and motioned for us to stop at the steps.
The room was magnificent. The walls were painted a brilliant silver with a multitude of paintings along them,the floors were a white marble,there were fragile chandelier's hanging all over with glass tables all along the walls covered in food. Down the steps were hundreds upon hundreds of finely dressed vampires,and human servants standing in the main room.
"Be polite,and I beg of you to not punch anyone tonight,"Creeper whispered in my ear,and we started down the steps.
"I can't promise anything,"I smirked.
Creeper looked like he was about to say something,but before he could the whole room fell silent,and stared at us.

"Graves!How wonderful that you have arrived,"Debra smiled as she pushed out of the crowd of people.
"Yes it is.After all this is a party for me,and Ember,"He forced a smile on his face,but kept a very bored tone.
"Ah yes Ember.Your Blood slave,or shall I say bag of blood,"She turned her bitchy eyes on me.

I smiled at her,and put as much sarcasm in my voice that even a dog would understand it.
"Yep that's me,and yes your Debra his sister or shall I say the ugly flat chested hag."
Her smile faded into a venom filled glare.
"Why you little-"
""Now now girls play nice.I think me, and Ember are going to go dance,"Creeper pulled me away before the evil hag could say anything else.

Every ones eyes were on us as we traveled through the crowd to the middle of the dance floor.
"You should have let her continue so i could kick her ass,"I muttered.
Creeper chuckled as he stopped,and pulled me against him,and took my hands to dance.
"I would prefer you to not fight with anyone tonight Ember."
I rolled my eyes."Whatever,but um Why are we dancing?"
I suddenly felt very nervous,and uncomfortable.
":Because I want to dance with you,"He started guiding me back and forth.
"Uh I can't dance,"I held on but only moved my legs back and forth.

Creeper laughed."It will be fine.I'm good enough for the both of us.Just follow my lead."
I Glanced down at my feet,and nodded a okay.
Creeper wrapped his arms around my waste,and I put my hands round his neck,and held my face back a safe distance away from his face.
"Every ones staring,"I frowned.
"That's because everyone wants to see my beautiful Blood slave."

My cheeks started to warm up,and I scowled.
"Ha ha real funny."
He chuckled."It is true.You are a big deal.Tonight you will be treated like a equal to almost everyone in this room.This is our night."

I leaned back a little and raised my eyebrows."Almost everyone?"
"Well my mother,and father are over you of course."
I snorted."Whatever.Your making it sound like we're married or something.Really cheesy."

Creepers face suddenly went very serious.His eyes stared down at me,and his mouth formed a strait line."Ember this is much more than a silly marriage.This is a commitment that can not be broken.You are mine,and I am yours.We are connected by more than just a ring,and piece of paper.We are connected by blood."

I pulled back,and stepped away."I don't think I want to dance anymore."
Creeper didn't respond,so I just walked away,and stood at by one of the tables.
Okay deep breaths Ember.Deep Breaths.
I closed my eyes,and held in my sudden panic.

There is really no way to break this bond. ah hell.
"Excuse me Miss but would you care to dance?"
I abruptly looked up,and saw a hand stretched out in front of me waiting for a response.
The hand belonged to a Vampire who looked a few years older than me.He had pitch black hair that reached his eyebrows that was spiked up in all directions,Blood red eyes,pinkish skin,and he was all vampire built.Totally hot,but wickedly scary.
"Um no thanks.I'm good."

He looked very disappointed."Is there anything I could do to change your mind?"
Okay I had to admit he seemed really sweet and cute just by looking t him,but I don't feel like embarrassing my self again.
I gave him a faint smile."Probable not.I can't dance."
He grinned."I doubt that.Your legs aren't broken.Just one dance."

He bowed down a little,and took hold of my hand and kissed it.
"Okay just one..."
At a vampire speed he yanked me out onto the floor.
"So May I ask your name?"He asked as he led me in the song.
"Ember."
He was looking at me with a curious gaze,but something about the way he stared made me want to hit him then run for my life.It was either that or stare at his sexy face which for some reason didn't look all that sexy now that he was inches away from me...He kind of looked dangerous,and not a sexy way either.

"Well that's a beautiful name.Graves is a lucky immortal to have a lovely one such as yourself,"he smiled as he spun me around,and tilted me a little.

I blushed."Luck had nothing to do with it,"I muttered.
"How is that?"He asked.
Oh shit he wasn't suppose to hear that!
"Oh nothing."
He smiled,and led me farther out.
"You smell Divine you know,"He breathed in.
His face as now inches from my neck, and My body and mind screamed at me to protect myself.
okay a little creepy.

"Um thanks."
"Yes.So tell me how did Graves come upon something as lovely as you?"
I shifted uncomfortably."UH like all blood slaves I guess.By force."
I wasn't liking the dangerous vibe from him.

"Hm interesting.Very interesting. Did he leave your mother outside or did he hide the body?"
"I don't know ask h-wait how did you know my mother was outside?"
I abruptly pulled away and back up several steps.
What the hell is going on here.
He reached out for me,but I yanked my hand back,and glared at him.
"How did you know?!"I repeated.

He frowned."He must have told me.No need to get so worked up about it."
"Oh sure why the hell would he tell you?Who are you to him?"I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh Ember there you are.I've been looking for you,"Creeper suddenly appeared by my side.
"Hello Graves."
Creeper looked up suddenly finally noticing my scary companion.
"Oh uh Ember I see you've met My brother already,"Creeper's voice suddenly held a lot of anger.
Wait did he just say brother?!

"Brother?"I asked.
Creeper looked at me and frowned."Yes my brother.Your little human friend is his Blood slave.This is Rubin."
Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry if it's a little bit confusing,but It should make sense later on.Hope you like it.Plz comment:)