Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

I one was a Blood slave.Now I'm a Blood mate.Lucky me.

"This is Rubin?!"I asked in complete shock.
Please be joking.
"Yes this is my brother," Creeper confirmed impatiently.
"It was a pleasure to meet you but it looks like my brother here is in a hurry, so I'll bid you goodbye," Rubin smiled, and it suddenly made him look even more dangerous.

He bowed again, and took my hand, and kissed it once more." Until we meet again lovely one," He met graves eyes as he said this.
I pulled my arm back as if it had been shocked, and he was suddenly gone.
"Your brothers creepier than you."
Creeper looked at me, and took hold of the hand that Rubin had kissed.
"He wants you, you know."

He stared off into the crowd with a worried expression.
I scowled. "Screw him. He's messed up in the head."
That earned a smile from creeper, which made my stomach do an unwanted flip.
"What did you two talk about?"
I frowned. "He.. He said something about my mother's body, How did he know you killed her
Outside?" I asked suddenly fearing the answer.

Creeper went still. "He knew?"
I nodded my head, and stared at him.
Creeper didn't move, and his eyes narrowed.
"What does that mean? I have a really bad vibe coming from him. He feels dangerous. More so than you."

Creepers head snapped in my direction. "He feels dangerous to you? What do you mean?"
"I asked you a question first."
He sighed. "It's nothing. I just feel like he's up to no good. Now what do you mean?"

I could tell by the way Creeper looked at me that he was lying, but I gave up. "I just feel like I shouldn't trust him. I feel like I need to keep my guard up. I just feel like every time he gets to close I should kick his ass."
Creeper stayed silent, but pulled me through the crowd of vampires.
"We need to speak with my father," He muttered.
"About what?" I questioned as he pulled me farther and farther through the crowd.

"About you."
I froze.
Creeper stopped, and stared at me.
"Ember we really need to get to my father. He's just through the crowd."
He pointed in the direction we were going.
I stayed put.

He sighed. "Ember I promise nothing will harm you. You have to trust me. As long as you either stay quiet or only be respectful to him you will be fine. I won't let them harm you. Your mine," He stepped closer toward me, and breathed in my sent as he traced his fingers down my back.
Okay the mine thing would normally piss me off, but at this moment it was what was keeping most of these vamps from attacking me so it helped. Plus I kind of believed he meant what he said. His eyes held so much truth.

Crap Ember Your turning soft!
I nodded, and stepped side ways out of his reach, and ushered for him to lead the way.
Anything to get him a good distance away...
He smiled, and led me through the rest of the crowd.
When he finally led me out of the cluster of vampires we were standing in a circular opening that had a long round dining table with only Six people. I recognized three of them.
It was Debra, Rubin, and Beth.
Crap!

Beth smiled at me, but Rubin covered her smile with a hard kiss.
Ewe I think I might barf.
I smiled back at Beth when I noticed she was wearing a blue version of my dress, and her hair was not spiked up.
We're twins ha.
Debra was giving me her usually hag glare, but I noticed a man sitting next to her with an arm around her waste. He was a bright red head with tons of freckles, pale skin (Shocker), And tall lean figure, but he was human. He must be her blood slave.

"Mother, Father, this is Ember," Creeper suddenly spoke up, and bowed.
He was speaking to the two vampires I didn't know. His parents.
His mother had light red hair, dark reddish eyes, sharp nose, plump cheeks, and a round figure, but still quite skinny. She was wearing a plain silver ball gown with long sleeves, and her hair was put up in a tight bun.
She was smiling at me.
"Ember!" Creeper suddenly pinched my thigh.

I nearly smacked him right then and there, but I quickly realized he was trying to get me to bow.
I curtsied.
Creeper nodded in approval, then brought his gaze back up to them.
"So this is the one you chose? I've heard quite a lot about her," His father spoke.
His father was examining me from head to toe.

His father was a very scary man. He had The same black hair as Creeper with a shade of gray, dark almost black eyes, Sharp tight cheekbones, the same thin sharp lips as Debra, And chalk skin, and he wear a gray tuxedo.
"Yes father. She is."
I looked at Creeper, and noticed something.It shocked me...He was nervous.
"Well she smells divine, and She's quite pleasing to the eye, but I've heard she's got a foul tong," His father shook his head in disapproval.

Anger, and possessive feelings seeped into me faster than anything I've ever felt. They were radiating from something else. Holy crap I'm feeling someone Else's emotions?!
My eyes widened, and I looked around for the owner.
Creeper stood next to me with a pissed off expression.
OH.... crap. Another connection dammit.
"She learns fast though father."

I felt fear seep in. Why was he scared?
"That may be but does she show any signs of breaking? If not you know you will have to dispose of her."
Oh crap I understood now. He was scared for me.... damn.
I felt my own emotions mixing with his, and all I wanted to do was help him.

"Father that is not necessary. She is perfect."
I could feel my emotions wanting to come undone, but I had to keep them in check.
"I doubt that. Your sister says she has no manners or respect what so ever."
Bitch.

Creeper's mom suddenly spoke up. "Dear don't you think you’re over reacting? You haven't even spoken to the girl! She's standing there confused. See for yourself if she is worthy of our son."
His father narrowed his eyes. His fangs poked out of his mouth and rested on his lower lip.
"Very well then. Human do you fear us?" He looked me strait in the eyes.

I wanted to turn away. I wanted to never look at him again...But I also wanted him to know I did not fear him.
I held my head up high, and looked him strait in the eye.
"No I do not."
His eyes widened in rage. "Human do you realize you may very well die if you are not worthy of my son?!"He stood up, and his eyes pierced me like daggers.

Creeper was immediately behind me, and holding onto my hand.
I felt his fear, and fury flooding into me, and mixing with my weary emotions.
I narrowed my eyes at the man. "Yes I realize this, but you asked me if I fear you. That answer is no. You did not ask me if I thought I was worthy of your son. I do not fear you because fear is weak, and I am not weak. I'm sorry if I have angered you Sir but I am merely speaking the truth. I do not wish to lie to you because that is also a sign of weakness," I kept my head held high, and waited for him to speak. I needed to be as respectful as possible.

"So you do not think you should fear us? If you do not fear us then you do not respect us there for you will make a horrible slave!"
I shook my head. "Fear is not respect. It is simply a way to get order. I respect my elders as much as I can, and I am terrible sorry if I have shown you otherwise."
Okay so maybe I was over doing it just a little, but hey I know how to show respect when I want to! I could have cussed him out by now if I wanted to.

"Then how do you respect my son if you do not fear him? Give me a example human."
"I respected his wishes when he asked me not to kick his sister's ass again tonight."
Okay so I probable blew it with that smart-ass comment but hey he wasn't helping either.
Before I realized what was happening Debra was on me. I felt her hands close round my neck, and her fangs exposed as she hissed.
"You filthy have breed!" She snarled.

I heard screaming, and yells but it faded as her grip tightened.
I gasped for air, but I couldn't get any.
My instincts kicked in and I was about to give her an ass kicking, but I saw Creepers father looking at me with a triumphant smile. I stop the urge to fight back, and let Debra keep her hold on me. I can't fight back. I have to prove I can respect his wishes.
My instincts fought against me, but I held back.
My eyesight blurred, and I started drifting off.
Before I was completely gone the pressure loosened, and I was falling.

I collapsed in Creepers arms, and he cradled me against his chest. His warmth was safety.
I looked over at Debra, and saw her lying next to me glaring, and Nursing her bloody hands.
Creeper had saved me.
"She's mine! You will not touch her!" Creeper growled.
I could feel his chest vibrate.

My neck ached, and my Heart was racing, but I was starting to feel more awake again.
Every vampire in the room was watching our every move.
"She's Part human, yet you still defend her like she's your own! She will never obey you, because she is immune to our smell!" Debra shrieked.
"Silence!"

Everyone was quiet.
Creepers mom was standing, and glaring at every one of them.
"You all should be ashamed of your selves. This human girl bares the blood of an old immortal, yet you treat her like a dog! Her smell is the richest I have smelled in decades, and Graves has her. You all want to take that from him?!Can't you see she holds more care, and respect for him then anyone here does? She was willing to let Debra choke her just so we would see she would obey Graves. She Stays."

The whole room fell silent.
Creeper's father turned to his wife." My love she May bare the smell of a immortal but she will never break."
Creeper's mom shook her head. "Then do not try to break her. Her blood is immortal so it was never meant to be broken in the first place. She is one of use. NO longer is she a slave."

She stepped around the table, and walked over to me sitting in Creepers lap.
She smiled. "Child you are free from the blood slave name. Your new place is my son’s eternal blood mate. You shall rule beside him once you have chosen your immortal form. Until then you shall be as my child." She smiled at me and her son then leaned forward and kissed my for head.

He eyes showed nothing but kindness and a fierce protectiveness. “Take her home. She must rest. This has affected her more than we can guess."
"But mother she is not one of us!" Debra persisted.

His mother was suddenly standing right in front of Debra. "Is that so? Well do you think the same of you beloved blood slave? Is he not one of us also that you brother may strike him dead?"
Debra's face suddenly filled with panic and fear. "NO!"
"Then you shall not argue with me! Now Graves take her home!"

Creeper stood carefully making sure no one was near me, and at a Vampire speed took me to the limo.
He carefully sat me down next to him, but did not release his hold.
"Sleep now Ember. Nothing can hurt you now," He whispered in my ear.
Any other time I would have argued, and demanded he respect my personal space, but this wasn't like any other time. I was tired as hell, and His body suddenly seemed really comfy.
So I Obeyed.... But I did not break.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so Sorry if you noticed before that I had to redo this chapter because it had a lot of errors.no worries.I fixed that.:) please comment.