Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Sometimes The only way to Protect the ones you love is to keep them in the dark

Seeing Creeper standing right in front of me made all the emotions from last night came back just as strong, and the shame was too much. I averted my eyes from him.
“What’s Wrong Ember?”
Beth Grabbed hold of my shoulder, and turned me to face her worried expression.
“Nothing.” I muttered.

I shook her hand off my shoulder, and shut the limo door.
She ignored my obvious discomfort with talking about it and continued. “Did something happen between you and Graves?”
Making no attempt to answer her I glanced up to where I had seen Creeper, and Relief flooded through me when he was nowhere in sight. I quickly started to make my way to the school.

“Since you ignored my question I’m guessing that is exactly what had upset you, and why you don’t want to see Graves.”
She followed along quickly, and continued to pester me, but I still stayed mute and pushed my way through the crowd of people. I recognized a few of the older ones from the party last night, and they all stared as the remembered me, and the scene I had made with Creepers father. I just continued along, and ignored the curious stares I was getting.
“Hmm no answer? Well I’m guessing you guys had wild crazy sex, and afterwards you felt guilty and awkward so now you are scared to face him? Hm answer me woman or I will make a big scene in front of everyone here!” Beth threatened me.

My cheeks flamed with the realization of how close to the truth she was. Well partly anyways.
She grinned as I gave her the death glare.
“You wouldn’t dare,” I Growled.
She shrugged, and took the lead as we continued down a long hallway.
“Oh I definitely would.”
I Groaned.

“Fine. We were um… making out and stuff but I stopped him when he tried to bite me, and threw him across the room. Then I locked myself in the closet till you came.” I Spat it out, and held my head down as she looked at me with surprise.
I avoided eye contact with her, and continued down the hall, till she stopped me in front of a classroom door.
“This is our first class, and why did you stop him from biting you?”

I bit my lip. ”Because He killed my mother. I can never be with Creeper without seeing her face just before she died. I just can’t.”
The agony and sorrow filled me up again, and my eyes water up.
Realization swept across her face.

“Oh Ember You can’t hold that against him Forever. He really cares for you. He attacked his sister at the party yesterday for you!”
I looked strait at her and glared. ”He may care for me now but he obviously didn’t when he killed my mother, and I could say the same to you about Rubin. At least I have the guts to tell Creeper no.”

Okay so that was a little harsh but she isn’t helping one bit.
She cringed back as if she’d been slapped.
I emedietly regretted saying that.
“Oh Beth I’m sorry that was harsh.”
She Glared at me, and shoved me. I made no attempt to shove back.

“I don’t fight back because he threatens Sam every time I do. Rubin is a Heartless Beast. Graves is not! He loves you, and you don’t even care. You just care about being free, and getting revenge on him for something he didn’t even do! Graves could have anyone he wanted, but he chose you! Do you know why that is? Of course you don’t! He did it to save you from being chosen by Rubin, because your stupid defiant nature would have gotten you killed!” She screamed.

My heart sped up, and Anger poured through my veins like blood.
“I’m sorry Beth. What I said was uncalled for, but if Creeper didn’t kill my Mom who did, and what the hell do you mean?”
She slapped her hands over her mouth as she realized she had said something She probable shouldn’t have.
“Beth Answer me now!”
I stepped closer to her and shook her.

“Ember stop now. Time for class.”
Suddenly Creeper was pulling me away from Beth, and shoving me into a classroom full of people.
Creeper stepped in right behind me but kept his distance, and smiled at the teacher.
The teacher’s appearance almost shocked me out of my anger. She looked about twenty-six, and about six feet tall. She had waste bright blue curly length hair, Bright Blue eyes, Pale white skin, and claws! Seriously her fingernails were like an inch long, and were painted blue. She was like all blue!

Her outfit was a long Black robe, and she was bare foot.
“Oh hello graves. How nice of you and your Blood mate to join us. Please sit down.“
Creeper nodded, and pulled me to the back of the room, and I had no choice but to follow.
“I will explain everything later, pay attention in class and it will make more sense,” He whispered in my ear before he sat down.
I glared at him before I turned my attention back to the teacher.
She was smiling and looking strait at me.

“Class I would like to introduce myself. My name is miss Weathers, and I will be your immortal history teacher. As you have noticed I have a particular look. That is because I am a Blue fairy. One of the many, and yes we have wings.”
She took off her giant robe, and sure enough she had two Blue fluttery wings sprouting out of her back. The resembled a Curtain type look but they looked see through.

I was so shocked I almost forgot about what Beth had said, but sure enough she walked in…with Rubin by her side.
She was frowning, and Rubin was Wearing a evil smirk. He yanked Beth down in a seat next to him She clumsily fell on him, and her tutu went up a little exposing a very big purple bruise that looked like hand prints.
My pulse quickened, and an urge to kill filled my head.
I don’t care who killed my mother anymore. Something’s messed up about Rubin, and he’s hurting Beth, And for that he must die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I think I'm coming close to Exposing Embers hidden immortal,but I will say once I do I will be near the end of this book,But The story will not end there...I Will Be making the second one!:)