Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

The beginning of immortals

Anger coursed through my veins and the urge to kill filled my mind.
A rush of power flowed through me making me feel invincible, and definitely able to kill Rubin.
I needed the kill, I wanted it.
An image of Rubin’s blood pouring out of him like rain filled my mind causing me to lick my lips in hunger.
No Ember stop!
A feebly attempt to control my Killer urges caused me to snap my desk in half with a unusual amount of strength.
Every ones gaze shifted toward me…including Rubin.

His eyes were filled with sadistic humor until he noticed I was staring at him, and his eyes immediately filled with fear from the expression on my face.
The smell of fear radiated off of his weak vampire form like body odor from a athlete.
I forgot about everything else in the room. Nothing else mattered but my need to kill.
I could easily snap him in two.

“Ember are you okay?”
A wave of worry seeped past my urges which gave me enough strength to tear my eyes away from Rubin for a split second.
Creeper was staring at me with a worried expression, because someone was standing at the front of my desk…
Miss weathers.
My urge to kill quickly evaporated, and was replaced by a sudden need to pay attention to everything miss weathers says or does.

She took one look at my broken desk and smiled like it was the most natural thing in the world.” Ah your immortal form is showing a bit. You will be a strong one Child. How ever the time for you to be growing in your strength is not in my class so I would appreciate it if you controlled your urge to kill during my lesson.”

I wanted to ignore her, and attack Rubin, but a powerful force was holding me to my seat making me obey her every command. I had lost all control.
What's wrong with me?!
She nodded in approval, and walked back up to the front of the class.

“As I’m sure you all have noticed you can not make a move out of order now. Well that would be because we blue fairies having the gift to control humans. You feel as if you want to do everything I say. Yes I know you all have immortal blood but your blood has not chosen a form yet so you’re still considered human. While you are in my class you will listen, and stay seated. Are we clear?” She asked.

We had no choice but to say yes.
“Very good. Now let’s begin shall we? Does everyone know the story of Cain and Abel?” She paused for a few seconds then continued.

“Well they were two very special children. Cain, and Abel. They were the eldest children of the very first humans to walk the earth. Cain was the eldest, but he was an evil, and troubled soul. While Abel was kind hearted, and loved God.” She eyed us.
Is she seriously talking about a church children's story?I may not be able to stop paying attention but I cant still be pissed that I have not free will in the class,and I'm back in Sunday school class!
I glared at Miss Weathers as she paced the room I swear her feet are going to leave a mark.

“As you all should know Cain became jealous of His brother Abel because God favored his sacrifice. This Eventually Led to Abel's death, Seth's birth, and Cain’s Banishing.
This story should be very common to all of you but there is a piece of history missing here. The human’s history states that Abel died, but that’s not just it. God stilled had great plans for Abel so he created another species. He Brought Abel back as an undead immortal. He made Abel the father of all immortals. The blood that flows through all of your veins is Abel's."

" The first immortal to walk the earth was indeed a A fairy, but as time progressed we began mating with humans, which created hybrids such as werewolves, Vampires,and etc... All immortals take a different immortal form based on their DNA. Which is why we still have not mastered the process in which it takes to change. Can anybody tell me what the only immortal ever made that is truly evil and damned?” She asked.
She abruptly stopped pacing,and watched each of us daring for someone to actually answer her.
Creeper raised his hand.

Once she saw that hand Her face lit up with Surprise.“Yes?”
Creeper shifted uncomfortable in his seat as she eyed him.“A fallen angel?”
She smiled, and went back to her pacing and history speeches.
”Yes a fallen angel. For all you believers here no one will lose his or her soul unless you are a child of a fallen angel, which would make you a likely one to become lost in true evil. I will assure you though it is very unlikely that any of you are a child of a fallen angel because they rarely mate with humans, and it has only happened once.no need to fret.” She looked at a girl in the front row that started Hyperventilating.

I rolled my eyes.
Are they seriously that dumb to think they are angels?
“Miss weather? “A boy in the middle row suddenly spoke up.
He was raising his hand slightly in the air and slouching in his chair like he wished for nothing but to sleep.He had dirty brown hair that fell into his black eyes,a large gray Hood,baggy jeans,and DC,that hid almost every inch of his Carmel skin.
She turned her gaze to him quizzically.

“Yes Matthew?”
He shifted uncomfortably. ”What are the signs for a fallen angel child?”
She frowned,and slowed down her pacing. ”Well we don’t know very much about fallen angels because they hide from us, but we do know a little. I’m not sure I am at liberty to discuss it though.”

The room suddenly broke into a chorus of “please miss weathers!” over, and over again.
She sighed. ”Alright alright.”
She hesitated and looked at each of us with a doubtful expression.

“Spawns of angels usually have symptoms with angry outbursts, a sudden urge to spill blood indicates that the evil has found them, and is already trying to force it’s way into your soul. When your closer to becoming an immortal you will start growing your wings, and the color of your wings will depend on if your soul is still pure. Each angel will develop a small star formation on their lower back.When they fall it is crossed out with a crown. There are very few symptoms that we know of. You might have an outburst in strength, speed, agility, or hearing, but you have all of those in most immortals also. OH and any false hair color would fade. Along with those you will feel either a need to protect the innocent or to kill them. "

"That depends on if you will fall into your evil nature. That is all I will say on the matter. Class dismissed.”
A loud bell rang all throughout the school making each of us jump out of our seats,and miss weathers sitting in hers ending the subject completely.
We all felt the hold From her lift as she went to stacking papers on her desk. I felt exhausted like I had been up all night.
My sudden killing outburst was still gone thank God.
Something was wrong with me, and it was definitely starting to worry me.
I slowly made my way to the door,and Creeper quickly caught up to me.

"Are you okay Ember?"
I stopped,and looked at him blankly.His face filled with worry.
"No I am not.Something is wrong with me.I just about killed your stupid brother back there, and the only thing that stopped me was our teacher who happens to be a fairy, and have the power to control me!Sorry that's A lot for me to take in!"I Snapped.

Okay deep breaths Ember deep breaths.
"Wait what?"He stopped.
"What did you not hear me the first time?!"
"Ember would you please come back into my class room for a moment,I would like to have a word with you."
I jumped as miss Weathers suddenly appeared by my side.
"Uh i guess?"
Oh crap I'm in trouble for the desk.

I took one last look at Creep ed before turning my back on him,an facing the teacher alone..Again.
I'm really starting to hate my life
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry it took so long:) hope you like it!