Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

My short talk with Miss weathers

I grudgingly followed miss weathers back into the class already seeing the lecture to come.
her every move kept my mind alert, and waiting for any signs of her intruding into my mental motives.
"Is there something specific you wanted me for miss weathers?" I Questioned.
She stood behind her desk messing with her notebook again and glanced up at me.
Her eyes study me very carefully as if she was waiting for me to have another outburst of anger.
Heat flooded into my cheeks of the thought of making a fool out of my self again.
Something was seriously wrong with me and I knew it wasn't good.Outbursts of strength and anger weren't normal for me.Well before I was kidnapped by a insanely hot annoying vampire they weren't.

"Ember have you had outbursts like earlier before?"she finally spoke.
I looked away uncomfortably. I did not want to answer her but I knew if I didn't she'd control me again and I was so not going to wait for that.
"Um Lately sometimes.The strengths only happened twice, but ever since Creeper took me I've always had the outbursts of anger.It's never been this bad before though."

She nodded the a be wild look crossed her face."Who's Creeper?"
I snorted, and a grin spread across my smudge face."Um sorry I mean Graves Ma'am."
She smiled,and came around the desk to face me."Ah yes the hateful nickname.I almost for got about those."

"What?"I asked.
She sounded like I was a observation, and this has happened before.
"Yes Most teenagers kidnapped By The opposite sex tend to cover up they're hidden attraction with hateful nicknames,and nasty comments."She nodded as if she approved of it.
"No-I um no.I' m not attracted to Cree- Graves.He's a stubborn jerk, and That's it."my words dripped with nervousness.

She laughed."I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.It's only natural for a young woman to feel attracted to a Man such as Mr.Graves.He's a very good looking young man."
"Uh?"
I am SO Not attracted to him!
"Never the less that is not what I wanted to see you for.I understand that the outbursts do not seem normal to Graves.He told me Yours are a lot more extreme then most beginning Immortals.He's told me your symptoms,and my diagnoses of you is a few estimates.You will be very Strong,but It is very difficult to tell what you will be.I'm not a hundred percent sure,but I'm eighty percent."

She paused,and raised her notebook she had been holding all through class,urging me to take it.
"You won't be any normal immortal Ember.You are going to be very special.I would very much like you to read everything in this notebook so you can be a little more prepared for your change.It has my diagnoses in it too."
I looked at her speechless, and slowly took it.
she reached up,and patted me on the shoulder.

"That is all,But be careful.If I am correct on any of them then your blood will be very rare,and wanted by all species.You are lucky to have Graves to protect you.oh and You should think about calling him by his name.."She smirked, and raised one of her eye brows at me then turned away.

All of a sudden my forehead began to tingle,and I felt my control slip from my grasp.
Dammit! not again!
I Glared, and tried to shove back at her invasions.I felt her pushing at my free will.

"That is all.I'll enjoy having you in my class this year ember.Your will against me is very strong,but until you become immortal you cannot block me out.Nice try though.good day"
With that she ,made me walk out of the class room before releasing her hold.
I really am disliking her gift.

Once her hold lifted Dizziness slipped over me causing me to run into someone in the hall way.I collapsed on my butt,and knocked them into the lockers.
"Hey!What it Freak!"A familiar diva voice rang in my about to be def ears.
I looked up in horror and sure enough Grace stood in front of me wearing her usual pissed off bitch smirked,and standing with her groupies.
Oh crap.Not again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry I've taken forever.I've been having computer difficulties.I have a question for ya'll.I'm thinking about naming this series "The Chronicles of Ember Stone"What dp you guys think?
I'm looking for sugestions,and once I finish this book the next books going to be called "I will Not fall."