Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

He bites

Graves face transformed into a scowl, and his body tensed.
He shoved me away, and his chest vibrated as a furious growl burst out of him.
His face looked ashen from the loss of blood which made me want to give all the more.
"No," he snapped.
He tried to hold himself out of my reach as I leaned forward to him exposing my neck, which only reacted in him holding me farther away.

"Ember no! I am not going to bite you! I'm fine really I just need a little bit of packaged blood and I will be good as new." He tried to fake a reassuring smile, but it looked more like he was grimacing in pain.
Maybe I should just back off...I don't need to let him bite me. He'll be fine,and so will my precious neck...No! It's my fault he's here and I will be the one to help him!

My conflicting feelings about being bitten lost in the over run because I put him here in the first place.
My heart beat felt as if it was going a hundred miles per a hour, and the pressure made it feel as if It would explode out of my chest.
"Graves I put you here, and you are lying your ass off. You are seriously hurt, and that nurse said you need my blood so you're going to man up and take it if it's the last thing you do,"I commanded.
Before he could come up with more argument inside him I jumped on top of him straddling him,and put my neck right in front of his nose.
My confidence in his sense of smell is highly to large...
A gasp of breath hit me in the neck,either from his pain of me sitting on him or the smell getting to him. I couldn't tell.

One thing I could tell though was the smell was weakening his will to fight back.
He began to nuzzle my neck as I slid into a comfy position on his side with my neck still beside his nose.
He tickled my neck with his extracted fangs, sending shivers through my body.
A sense of panic rushed to me like a cheetah, but I tried to suppress it as he licked my skin, tasting me...
"Maybe just a bite," he murmured.
Okay breathe Ember breathe!
He took a hold of the back of my neck and positioned me just right. His cold soft lips pressed against my neck, slowly opening...His fangs pressing against my flesh...

"Hey there big brother! How's the feeding?" Rubin's sarcastic voice entered the room as he burst through the door, striding over to the seat on the other side of the bed.
The sudden entry cause both me, and Graves to leap apart gasping.
Rubin looked at us suddenly with recognition but shrugged it off, and through something he held in his hands at Graves.
Graves easily caught it with his Vampire speed, and the item turned out to be a bag of blood.
"Figured you'd need it since your blood mate is a no biter," he snickered at the thought.
A relief I didn't even know was there came over me as I realized I was not going to get bitten.

Graves glanced at me,noticing my change in mood,but quickly bit a hole in the bottom of the bag and sucked it dry like a leach.
Ewe that could have been my neck...
I shuddered at the thought.
"Yeah I thought you'd need that.I got you some once I finished up with my blood supplier,Beth,"He grinned.
Anger rose up in me, but Graves shot me a knowing look that shut up whatever speech I had rising in me.
Taking a better look at Rubin I did notice his injuries were all gone.His legs looked perfectly fine. I examined Graves too to see if that blood had had any effect on him also,Which it had.
His face was gaining more color, and he looked less tired.

"Thank you brother. Now why did you really come to see me?"Graves raised an eyebrow, and crossed his arms.
Rubin chuckled,and leaned back in the chair resting his too quickly healed legs on the side of the bed.
I glared at him, and sat down in the chair opposite sides of him.
"You know me too well. I came to give you the blood, and also to tell you we all must have dinner with the parents tonight...Including your Girl here.She must attend because mother insists.Also I came to warn Ember about the fairies," He turned his eyes on me.

I looked at him blankly waiting for him to respond.
"You've attracted the fairy Governess daughter's attention today.That is the one you tried to kill. She is fascinated by you now, and that means all the fairies are going to be watching you.Be careful," a sense of fear slipped through his calm voice.
Graves let out a growl when he finished speaking and I looked dazed and confused.
"I just tried to kill her and she likes me?!"I asked astounded.
This chick must be crazy!

"Yes because she is a fairy. Fairies are deadly,and you are still human so what you just did was seen as impossible till now," Graves added.
Groaning in distress I through my hands over my face.
Graves slid a comforting hand on my lap, and rubbed my thigh.
It didn't help that I liked that.

"Okay so what's this about me having to go with you to dinner?"I deliberately changed the subject.
Rubin hesitated.
I gave him a look that said tell me or die.
It worked.
"My mother wants to see if she can predict your turning,"He responded.

My response was barely over a whisper."What does she think she is going to predict?"
He laughed,and tried to hide his unease."She uh thinks you're a where wolf."
Oh crap...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry about taking forever to update I had this chapter done a couple weeks ago but my stupid computer decided it was going to be a douchebag and delete it..so I just haven't had the time to redo it.Hope you like it, and thank you for the feedbacks on the Chronicles of Ember stone name.I will try to see if I can come up with something more original.Thanks!:)...oh and hmmm who thinks Embers a wherewolf or not?;D heehee only I know the truth!lol