Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Freedom at Last

My eyes swelled with tears the moment the door clicked shut, and my chest felt as if it would explode from the agony I was causing myself.

I closed my eyes an slowly sucked in a steady amount of air before Slowly pushing it all out of my lungs.
Denying my feelings for him was one of the hardest things I've ever done but I had to do it. These feelings aren't even real. They are all the blood call and that's all they can ever be. I can't live like that forever knowing its not real.

Bringing myself back to the here and now I hastily made my way to Graves closet for something suitable to wear.
The dress section seemed a bit over done for just a dinner with his parents but well they are his parents..
My hands shook as I shuffled through them trying to keep busy but flashes of his stricken face kept making me want to cry.
I wasn't really paying attention to the dresses as I flipped through them but one dress caused me to stop and stare.
That was my dress..

I snatched it off the hanger and quickly putting it on to prove my suspicions correct.
It was a deep blood red strapless sweet heart neck line dress that clung to my chest and waste then stopping at a midnight black velvet belt that had a bloody black rose attached to it then it flowed down to my knees with a tutuish look to the belt down half.
A sob burst past my quivering lips at the sight of my self in this dress.I bought this dress the week he took me..

Flash back:
"Mom look at this dress!" I cheered as I burst out of the dressing room eager to show my mother my prom dress.
The sight of me in the dress made my mothers face brighten into a huge smile and she rushed to embrace me in a hug.
"Ember you look beautiful!"She gushed.
I grinned ear to ear as more girls stopped and stared at me.

Prom was nearly two weeks away and I never expected to find a dress this amazing this late. I also didn't expected to get asked either..
"Baby you look amazing.that boy is going to pass out from the sight of you,"She giggled.
"Mom aren't you suppose to be a mom and tell me to cover up and be a good girl?" I raised a eye brow at her(A skill I mastered in fourth grade).

She backed up and faked a frown."Why Missy now that you remind me that dress is a bit too cute.We can't have that now can we?"She faked a scold.
laughing I pulled her back into a hug.
"I love you mom,"I smiled.
If I had known that would be the last time I said those words and hugged her I never would have let go.
Flash back over:

I rushed over to the girl section in his closet and ruffled through all of the outfits and dresses my eyes scanning everyone now. Almost all of my old clothes were in this closet. How had I not noticed my own clothes before?
He has been back to my house..
Anger swelled up inside me like a hurricane.
How dare he take my Dress!
I turned away from the mirror without a second glance and left the closet.
I'm going to wear this tonight and I am going to make sure he knows I Know.

A hour later I was successfully dressed for a damn good meal and I'd have that slime ball drooling at my feet even if he knows I'm pissed.

No one hides something like visiting my home from me. No one!
I looked at my success in the mirror and grinned at my appearance. My hair was let down straight framing my face,my eyes I went all out on makeup that made my eyes brighter,and those were just the icing on the cake. My dress was the main deal.
Stopping at my knee and then my black high heels finished it off.

Time to go.I sucked in a mouth full of air before spinning around and rushing out the door.
I paused for a second not knowing which way to go,but before I could decide Creeper Appeared at my side, and gripped my upper arm.
He didn't speak he just yanked me to the left and kept his hold as we walked.
"I can follow without your hand thank you very much!"I snapped..
He dropped my hands like I had shocked him, but kept moving forward at a faster pace. I glared at him but kept following him.
...
"Well hello again Ember!" Creeper's Mother graciously smiled at me and took hold of my hand.
I don't think I'll ever be use to her kindness. It was on a whole new level of weird.
Creeper ignored mine and his mothers greeting exchange and quickly seated him self at the dinner table.

The dinner table was seated with twelve chairs,and each seat had a lovely red velvet cushion, and in those place sets sat clear dining wear plates and eating utensil's.The food lined down the table like a magnificent feast with steak (Bloody rare), Chopped up lamb (Just as bloody) and multiple plates of bloody rare meat, Nothing edible in my taste.
Creepers mother quickly lead me to a seat near the end of the table where she urged me to sit as she took the end and her husband took the other end.

Creeper seated across from me and his brother sat at my side with Beth..Then Creepers sister seated by Creeper with her Blood slave.
She avoided my eyes, not wanting to ketch my gaze anymore then me her.

The dinner progressed in a slow pace. Beth smiled at me a lot but she never spoke. They ate while I nitpicking poked my food.I didn't pay attention to any of the conversation until my name suddenly was spoken loudly and viciously.

"So tell me Ember how was your first day,or should I say night at School?" Creeper's father smirked at me.
Douche bag knows what's happened I am guessing.
"It went alright, turns out my violent's out does even the worst of you supernaturals.Wouldn't you say?"I snickered.
He frowned," The best immortals do not have uncontrollable Violence.You are going to be unstable which in my opinion is a waste of immortal blood."
My anger rose,but I suppressed it as much as I could because I can not prove him right.

"Her blood is perfectly fine.I say she will make a excellent immortal.I can not wait to see what she becomes.I have a few guesses myself," Creepers mother smiled at me.
Unsure what to say I smile back.
Creepers mother gave me a unusual feeling.

"Maybe she'll turn into a a mermaid so we can go fishing for her and eat her for dinner," Creepers sister muttered.
I snorted kind of finding that comment funny myself considering they'd eat me now before they ate me as a fish.
I expected Creeper to growl or say something,anything but the moment I look up at him he is laughing at her joke.
"She would make a horrible fish because she'd slap everyone with her flipper," Creeper grinned.
What the hell?
My fists form into balls as I shoot daggers at Creeper.

"The only one she'd really be hitting is you two because your jackasses.You're suppose to be her blood mate,"Rubin snapped.
Rubin's comment left his sister gaping and me smiling.
Creeper narrowed his eyes at him.
"She doesn't hit us because she thinks we're jackasses. She hits us because she keeps everyone who cares about her at bay and scares them off. She selfish and That is why she hits! She has no heart and She isn't wanted here,I can never love a heartless monster, I can never love her.She is no blood mate of mine,"He growled.

Even though he copied my own words and I deserved everyone of them it still hurt.
She is no blood mate of mine...The moment those words were spoken something snapped.
That was the moment my temper snapped...
That is the moment My back tingled and Bloody tears poured down my face...

That is the moment he broke my heart.

That is the moment I died.

"What the hell did you just do?"Beth screamed at Creeper.
His gaze along with everyone else snapped to Her,but she wasn't looking at him...
She was crying and looking at me.
Me who was suppose to be pissed and lunging at him right now was clutching my chest,and trying to stop my bloody tears.Tears that aren't suppose to fall blood red..for any human.
My chest felt as if it was on fire and I collapsed out of my chair in agony.
Bethany leaped out of her chair to come to my aid along with Rubin and His mother.

My eyes blurred and all I could see was the out line of all of them blackly tinted.
My chest was burning,burning inside like a raging forest fire.Knifes pierced my heart and my blood boiled swirling out of control like a confused hurricane.Blood that pulled away from my other blood poured out my nose,eyes,and ears It came up my throat but I swallowed it back down.Finally the blood flow stopped after what felt like a eternity of flowing.

"What have you done?"His mother gasped.
The fire in my chest began to subside but it ached and ached like a opened wound.
"He did what he should have done in the beginning.He renounced his blood mate," His father grinned.
Graves stared down at me..His face was the one clear one I could see.His face looked broken and dying, but that didn't matter.He just stared at me.

He broke the blood bond...He actually broke it..I am free.
Why do I still feel broken then? Why do I still want him?
They said it was impossible to break yet he's done it...

He doesn't want me.
And I have died.

I closed my eyes and sucked in air before making myself rise against the pain. I rose pushing everyone off me tearing my gaze off Graves.I felt nothing but pain and that is why I must move.
NO matter how much this broken bond has caused me I made myself push passed everyone and head for the door.
They all hollered at me as I walked but I ignored them..I felt def and my body began to numb. I walked right out the door.

Down hall after hall with them screaming at me and following, but I continually walked till I found the front door.Then I walked right out.

I found the car...And I stole it.
Then I left..No one followed me out the house..or even after I drove...I was completely free..and alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'(Sad I know.Embers a complicated person, but she needs love too.Comment, subscribe...Love it:D I will be going through it and editing in the end before I start on the next book in the series.