Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Broken bonds

My hands shook on the stearing wheel and my numbness was slowly subsiding... But my chest still had a burning flame of pain imbelished inside my chest.
My face was stained with my bloody tears along with my clothes from the blood loss. I drove for hours not even paying attention to where I was going and My driving skills have dimbed drastically since I have been with... Him.

The pain in my chest intensifies everytime he is brought to mind. It has caused me to swerve out several times.
My shaking is caused from my pain,and Nothing has seemed to destract me...until I saw the exit sign.
A exit sign that said I was two miles from my home.
I spead up and emedietly took the exit. My pain faided back to just a ache as my attention was directed to going home.

Excitement took over and I completely forgot about the blood all over me.
I spead through my home town and down the fimiliar street known as my block then... Then stopping in my drive way..
I turned the engine off,and climb out of the car...Up the steps... To the door.
Hesitantly I grip the door handle and turn it all the way and it swings open.
The door creeks as it opens and deathly silence follows.

No ones been here to investigate my disapearance or my mothers death.
Images oy my mothers bleeding neck apeared in my mind causing me to burst in to tears as I run down the hall and right to my kitchen.
I expected to find the kitchen a mess and my mothers rottng body visible through the glass. I even expected to just find blood everywhere but the moment I entered the kitchen I saw... Nothing.
Not a thing was out of place. It was as if it never happened and we just...left.

My feet pulled me to the screen door and I slowly opened it. No body Was out side. No blood even touched the ground.
My steps outside shrinked into small touches and I just couldn't keep going once I reached the spot,the spot my mothers body should be laying.
"Where the hell did you put her?!" I screamed into the night.
My legs gave way and I collasped on my knees.

My mothers scared eyes flashed in my mind. Her scared expression and her bloody neck.
"Run baby girl. He's here,"She whispered.
I stared at the image of her as if she were a ghost.
This can not be real.
I was halusinating but I didn't care.

"Who mommy?" I wimpered.
My eyes were almost blind from my tears but I could see her so clearly.
She gripped my hand in hers and smiled a sad weary smile.
"The man that killed me."
Then she was gone.
And a man stood in her place.
Not just any man either...Quinn.

He grinned at me before edging forward.
"Why hello there Ember. Did you want to see your mothers dead body again? Well I'm sorry but Graves burried her after he took you from me."
Confusion must have been plastered on my face because he emedietly started gloating and explaining.
"Why has your presious vampire not told you? Oh that's right he kept it a secret. He never truly owned you."

Terror was creeping its way into the back of my mindand my instincts told me to run. I was in danger.
He kept his eyes on me and began stepping forward each time I stepped backwards. His movement was one of a predator hunting it's prey.
My body was alert to every move her made. His body language screamed at me"I am dangerous!"

A grin spread across his face as he noticed my uneasyness towards him."You are nervous with my presents here? You should be and you shouldn't be child. I am many things but I never murder my own blood."
"What the hell are you talking about?" I blurted before my smartness could stop my idiotic mouth.
He shook his head and casually walked around more.

"Not yet. I will explain that more in due time. For now you must undertstand who your real blood master is," He Smirked.
Anger boiled up in me at that stupidity, and A sudden protectivness over my former blood bond surged past my aching chest warming it to the core.
"Look here Dude I bet your going to say you are my rightful master? Well news flash I have no master,and I am positive you can't be because in order for that you had to have bitten my mother and news flash dogs don't drink blood! So back the hell away from me before you really piss me off,"I snapped.
My veins boiled and a sudden fimiliar tingled spread down my back as he chuckled mocking my anger.
The aching in my veins was throbing now along with the new sensation in my shoulder blades.
Panic swept through me as I realized I might get out of control again.

"Child I am no master of yours. I have authority over you yes but that is another story. I am no dog.Whoever has informed you otherwise is foolish.I am the blood of anchents as are you.We are the rightful rulers as we shall be.Your presious Graves did not truly own you either," He paused to read my facial expression, then continued as if my expression comfirmed something.

"He may have sealed the bond but he was not your true picker.He did not spill the blood of your mother. He took the ownership for something he had no right to! You are by Vampire law rightfully Rubins," He finished.
My Breathe paused.
"Graves didn't kill my mother? But why do I have a bond with him?" I questioned.

"You had a bond because you are tecnically his blood mate.You were in a sense born for him because it is as you humans call it soul mates. That is why your bond was formed and It is why you are still hurting. A normal bond broken would erase all feelings for each other but yours way no ordinary bond child. For that I detaste him but Rubin shall make you forget soon enough.Come child," He turned abrutly.
Tears touched the edge of my cheek and the pain in my chest burned like acid.

"So I was his soul mate?"I whispered to myself.Closing my eyes in regret.
He didn't kill my mother and he was made for me but I still drove him away... He was never the monster. I was.

"Come now we must go. Rubin awaits your return.You will be joined as soon as you complete your transformation tonight. I can feel your change coming quick,so come now," His tone was becoming impatient.
He was in front of me before I could blink and gripping my hand.
A visious growl Roared through the backyard the moment his skin touched mine.

"Gets your demon hands off my Mate!" Graves leaped over the backyard fence and had Quinns grip off me in seconds.
Graves Gripped me and pushed me behind him and away from Quinn.
The moment his skin touched mine the pain flared up, and my body went rigget.
A agonizing scream burst passed my trembling lips.Graves touch caused more then my heart to ache and this pain confused and hurt me beyond repair.

"It would not be wise to touch her Boy! You already broken her heart as you broke the bond. She will feel pain until the Pain is fixed.You know as well as I do denying your mate kills them slowly,which is why no one does it! You are a discrase.You may not have killed her mother but you are the cause of this powerful beings death!" Quinns suddenly yelled.

Quinns sudden burst of anger followed with his violent shaking and He spasmed out of control.
He was changing. He was turning wolf.
Grave pushed me up against the side of the house but the feeling of him against me shocked my skin causing me to yelp and him to pull away slightly.
He never took his gaze off of Quinn and neither did I.
Quinn fell to the grass, and howled in pain but he Wasn't growing fur or changing.Why is it taking so long?

"Why Dear professor are you trying to stop your change? Do you not want Ember to see the monster you claim she is to be?" Graves taunted Quinn as he glared up at him.
"She is not a monster! She is a God and she must not see the change until she has changed herself.. It is law!"
Quinn steady his breathing and slowly rose. He had stopped himself from changing.

"And for your information I did not kill her. She is still alive isn't she?" Graves growled again.
His eyes were glowing red now,and his fangs were poking out of his mouth onto his bottom lip. He balled his fists up and Protectivly stood in front of me.
Quinns face suddenly showed no emotion and he started to circle us like we were his prey... Again.

"You have not killed her yet! If she does not become someones Bloodmate soon she will die of heart break.Your father has forgotten the pain it causes to break a soul made bond. You can not just break it and everyone be fine and be with someone else. A broken bond only completly breaks when one has died!Which I will make sure is you tonight!" Quinn Roared.
He lunged for Graves and Graves threw me out of the way.

I went air born but before I could hit the ground Quinn redirected his Intentions and went for me.
He caught me with a inhuman speed and gripped me by the neck.
"I grow impatient with this. Ember you are coming with me or this boy dies now instead of later."
Out of all the pain Graves had caused me that Quinn had said Nothing compared to the way Graves was looking at me now.

I stared into his blood red eyes,and Begged him to explain why. Why He took me when I was happy at home.Why he bit me,Why he Made me grow feelings for him and why he threw me away...Why he came back?
It is said the eyes are the window to the soul and if thats true then Graves soul.... Ached for me also.
Longing and terror for me filled his eyes.They pleaded with me to understand.How am I knowing this from just one look? How?!

"Don't do this Quinn. She's just a girl," Graves pleaded.
Quinn laughed Evily and smirked at Graves before looking at me.
"You should know better then anyone Ember is not just a girl, And for someone who says she's just a girl your deep dark wishes have alot to do with this 'girl'," He yanked me farther away from Graves.
"Ember wake up!"Graves cried out desperatly.
And I did just that.

My heart broken daze snapped with one look from Graves appearance.
He looked miserable.
Why the hell am I letting this guy push me around while Graves stares sadly at me? No one hurts me or pushes me aroud without getting hurt!
My blood boiled and I felt power run through my viens like water.Quinn tried to pull me again oblivious to my hunger.
I need blood. I must spill it.

I stared at his neck and imagined ripping his throat out and letting his blood pour.
Quinn tried to yank me away yet again but this time I was not going to obey.
I yanked away from Quinn, and before his shock could take place I gripped his neck... Hard.
He didn't respond well except trying to break my hold.
KILL.

The Blood hunger urged me forward. He new Graves didn't kill my mother and he didn't tell me. He must die!
My hands gripped his neck harder as he struggled for breathe. Somewhere Graves screamed at me to stop but my hunger Was more important. My hunger for Pain.

I waited to feel Quinns fear seep into me and feed my thirst but there was no fear... He felt... Pride.
Narrowing my eyes at him I threw him at the fence, He collided with it at a force meant to do damage but it didn't.
He rose from the ground easily and stared at me with proudful gaze.
"Ember look at me!" Graves pleeded.
Slowly I look at Graves to see he was right next to me. Two inches from my face was... His lips.

He was gripping my side, and I was feeling the pain but it felt.. Good. I wanted more of this pain, and I knew how to get it.
Before Graves knew what was happening I crashed my lips against his.
My body exploded with sweet sweet pain. So beautiful.

Graves was resistant at first but I knew he wanted me just as badly as I wanted the pain.Quinn completely forgotten about began to laugh but I was too buisy intoxicated by this pain. I pushed Graves against the side of the house and kissed him harder, gripping his chest to keep him there. His hands fell to my waste and smashed me on his chest sending more waves of pain through my body.
I need more! Grave was lost in me within moments. I wonder if I have always known he was this addicted to me.

I flickered my tongue against his bottom lip,teasing him and begging for more of his touch... More of his pain!
He let me in but before I could drink in his pain I was yanked from him.
"Well well it looks like you can not resist her Inner demon Boy!" Quin chuckled as his hold on me tightened.
"Release me Weak one!"A voice unknown to me hissed passed my wet lips.
Quinn looked down at me and with suprise.

"Release me and I will consider spairing you for today!"
Where was this voice comming from?
More fear, and pain. I need more!
"Child you can not take me.Your demon may be stronge But you need guidance and I can give that.You do not know who you are speaking to!" He rebuked.

"RELEASE ME I NEED MORE!" I hissed.
Quinn Smirked at me and looked at Graves."Well at least you now know she wants you. How long has she denied her feelings for you boy? Too bad you don't get her anymore.Come We must take you to Rubin,"He ordered and pulled at me.

"I NEED HIM GIVE HIM TO ME NOW!" My hunger demanded.
Quinn looked at me and then at Graves."What do you need from this boy?"
"Hunger! I need to feed my hunger!" I wined.

Quinn smiled at me."We shall feed your hunger soon child but he is not who you must feed on.You can not build that connection with him.We must go now!"
Before I could even fight him or the hunger within me My body tingled and Fatigue swept through me. I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry about all the spelling errors if in this chapter.The mibba website isn't showing me the spell checker on my new laptop. I'll try to fix that as soon as possible.:)
Comment, subscribe!Preeetty plzzzz Oh and I am coming close to revealing what she is;)