Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

What am I?

"Has she fed yet?"A fimiliar voice asked waking me from my Sleep.
Ouch.Where am I?
Confusion and hunger hit me the moment I tried to move causing me to fall limp.
I was extremely soar.

"Not yet. She tried feeding from her former master but I quickly stopped her. He was useless against her Demon control. She has no idea what she's turning into. He did but she was very stronge. She will be a stronge immortal,"A second voice spoke.
This conversation woke me completly and I froze as earlier events flooded back into my memory.

Graves didn't kill my mother.
My eyes tingled as tears threatened to fall down. My throat felt like sand paper as I tried to swollow, and the pain in my chest from after the dinner still burned.
It burned from heart break... That is what Quinn told me.
Please dear God make the burning stop.

"Are you sure she has not fed from Him? We can not be too late to feed her because if she has fed from him then she will know there is another way,"The first voice spoke with Annoyance and thats when I put a face to to the voice..Rubin.
"Yes I am sure! He had no clue what was happening and he was all to pleased with the way she was going to take it from him.
He can not resist her as much as he thinks. She is meant to rule over him not be with him. Plus she was in demon mind moad.Her voice was full of her potential power," The other voice snapped.

What are they talking about and why the hell are they calling me a demon? What do the mean I have to feed?
Annoyance with feeling so much in the dark feuled my body to get up. I slowly sat up and opened my tear swollen eyes.
I was in a weird Like jail cell, Literally.It was sort of like the cellar room Graves put me in when he first bought me but they were jail bars binding all over the steel door.
Why were they trying so hard to keep me in here?

"Calm down Quinn. I am just asking. I just don't want her to find out the other way. She has to feel as if this is the only life her kind can live. She is one of the few born in over a hundred years and you know it because you were there. She will be mine as she will be your future ruler as you wish.We both need her,"Rubin Pleaded with him to undertsand.

The problem with that is I understood well enough that I wanted to beat the crap out of both of them now that I know it was Rubin and Quinn.
I stood clumsily and Stumbled over to the door,but before I could knock Quinn spoke again.
"I don't just need her I have rightful ownership over her.You do not yet because you failed to kill her mother completly that night.You are the reason she has gone this long without Explination and why Graves got ahold of her. If you had not opened your mouth about who you were going to mate with he never would have found out about your plan to steal his soumate. It would have been to late but You pity your brothers loneliness way too much. If you had done as planned Graves never would have saved Sarah from me and Ember would not be in love with him!" Quinns anger was rising as was my pissed off ness.

These assholes killed my mother! Wait what do they mean Graves saved her? I am not in love with Graves dammit!
Their shadows stood infront of the steel door, and Rubins was easy to identify.He was cringing away from Quinns shaking form.
Thats it I want answers and I want them NOW!
"What do you mean saved my mother?"I screeched through the steel door at them.

There shadows froze for a moment before Quinns moved hastily at the door and swung it open. The steel bars blocked me from attacking.Damn.
Quinn stood in the same clothes as he was in when He showed up at my house and Rubin coward behind him in the clothes we dined together in.
My glare directed at Quinn Only caused Him to crossed his arms over his chest and act worryless.
"Well hello Ember I see you've finished with your slumber,"He plastered a fake smile upon his face.
"Sure, how long was I out?"I questioned.
Rubin stepped in front of Quinn to answer that one with a apology noted in his voice.
"Prosically sixteen hours."

He muttered a sorry as he saw my glare direct at him and I ingnored my shock of sleeping so long.
"Yes you have slept for quite a while but no matter you needed it before you feed," Quinn nodded as he shot a annoyed look at Rubin.
My temper was rising and I was growing impatient.
"What must I feed on?and You still haven't answered my first question. What do you mean saved my mother?"I demanded.
Rubin gave Quinn a pointed look before directing his attention back at me.

"He um Saved her soul in a sense.Now we are going to let you out but first you must Begin to change,"He suggested.
They waited for me to begin changing but I crossed my arms and Just glared at him.
"First off even if I knew how to change at will I wouldn't unless it involved me ripping your throats out, and second tell me what the hell you mean by feeding?"I snapped.
Quinn chuckled and swung open the jail bars and before I could even think about lunging he attacked.

He gripped my arm and through me out of the cell and out into the room they were in,then lunged at me again.
My instincts kicked in and I jumped to the side gripping his hair as he fell into the spot I was in two seconds ago and exsposed his neck.
"Do not attack me!"I hissed.
My back was tingling again at the shoulder blades and my throat burned harder than before.
Quin's movements were swift and he quickly escaped from my reach and took a fedal position.
"Do you feel it?"He suddenly asked.

Confused I stared blankly at him.
"The thirst,"He explained.
"I need water," I coughed.
He was right.I was extremly thirsty.
He shook his and Stop standing in a defensive position."That will not help. You thirst for something more important and powerful."

My eyes narrowed as Suspision came into play.
"What would that be exactly?"I mocked.
That's when Rubin stepped forward and gripped my hand in his."Me."
Laughter burst passed my chapped lips and my mockery could not be surpressed.
His anger came fast and he dropped my hand."It is true. You feed off of feelings and my anger will feul you completly full."He persisted.

I stopped laughing."What do you mean I feed from anger?"
"You feed from anger like a vampire feeds from blood. You also feed off of fear and pain.Which I am sure you noticed."Quinn spoke up.
Fear rushed up my spine as the words he said felt so true."What am I?"
Quinn smiled and spoke so quiet I don't know how I heard him."You my dear are my daughter.A ancient one."
What the hell is he then?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a short one.I'll do better next time.