Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

I am Changed

Beth noticed the sudden change in my mood as soon as the hunger took over.
The colors swirled around her like the wind blows in the fall. Chrystal flecks fell from her as they moved faster and faster the closer I came to her.
"Ember Control it. Don't let it control you. You are not just the monster he says you are. Graves was going to tell you the night you left what you were, but you are not this. Quinn is lying to you. There is another way!" She Tried to break through to me as she backed up against the wall.

Beth's face caused my Hunger to dimmer down a bit but the burning was horrible. I rushed away from her and curled up on the bed in fear of myself.
She hesitated before edging closer. "No! Don't come any closer!"I begged her. She stopped but did not move away.
Her face no longer held fear, but kindness and she began to hum softly.

"what are you doing:?" I whimpered, but she ignored me and kept humming the soft melody. Suddenly my eyes began to drupe shut and fatigue took over. I collapsed in a Peaceful sleep.
When I awoke Beth stood by the door eying me worriedly and watching the door at the same time.
My throat burned even worse than before and my eyes water from resisting it.

I groaned and gripped my stomach as the pain intensified. "Shh Ember calm down.They will be here soon. I can feel it. Graves promised he would come as soon as I sent the call," She assured.
My eyes focused on her and a question untold hung in the air. Would they come before I attacked is the question?

"They will get here. I just can't figure out how to do the call exactly yet," She muttered, and my anger burst.
"What do you mean you haven't figured it out?! Shouldn't you know it?" I bellowed.
Her eyes narrowed and she glared at me. "I didn't get that far. I was too worried about saving your ass," She snapped.

Furiously I snarled at her ready to yell but her colors returned again... Only brighter.
My mouth watered and my throat burned harder Then last night with Rubin. The hunger was worse then before, but A aching feeling filled my chest as her feelings didn't look as satisfying as the ones Grave held.
I wanted to feed from him. Not her!

Suddenly I could see him. As clear as if he was right in front of me.
He was rushing around his house screaming words I could not understand. His mother rushed after him filled with worry, and his father merely stood his face expressionless.
Graves picked up a desk with his vampire strength and tossed it across the room like a toy. It shattered into hundreds of pieces against the wall.
"Graves calm down we will save her! It's not to late!" His mother tried to reason with him.

He looked at her with a wild dangerous look in his eyes but the moment he looked at her it disappeared and in it's place was agony and tears fell down his face.
He fell to his knees and screamed as his mother rushed to his side to comfort him. "She's gone. I Did this to her! I can't do this mom I can't live without her. I need her!" He fell on his mothers should like a lost littler boy.

His mother rubbed his back and held him against her before sending a deadly look at her Husband.
As if her eyes willed it a lamp flew across the room at Him and he caught it will ease but with a furious Look he glared at her.
"This is all your fault! If you had left those two alone and happy she would have began to love him and he would never have been convinced to free her that way! Now both her and our son will die as soon as she is changed. She turns as will he. The blood they spill will be on your hands," She Growled. Her voice was filled with the power of a queen and very deadly warrior.

Her husband suddenly Was in front of them and he placed a hand on his son.
Graves barely looked up at him before his father yanked him off the ground and away from his mother. At first I thought he was going to attack but instead he yanked him into his embrace and wept.

"I am so sorry my son. I just wanted what was best for you. I did not think a Meir girl as her could be what you needed but I see now that I am wrong. Go save her while it is not to late. Beth left a clue where to go. She said not to trust you brother so he is most likely one at fault. Save her and never let her go," He then let go and pushed him to the door.
Graves barely had enough strength to walk let alone find me.

Anger and sadness boiled up inside me and My chest burned all the way to the cor. "Graves I am right here!" I Screamed, begging him to hear me.
As if I had screamed in his ear his eyes snapped in my direction and his tear swollen eyes widened in shock.
"Ember?" He asked barely over a whisper.
Oh my God he heard me! "It's me They are trying to make me feed off of Beth! Graves I am a demon!" I screamed hastily scared he might not hear again.

He ran toward me and tried to grab me, but as soon as he touched me my back burst into flames burning through my flesh and His bright black colors sent my Power over edge.
Hunger burned in my throat. I need to feed. Not just on anyone either... I WANT HIM!
As soon as the hunger took over Graves disappeared and I was in the cellar with Beth again. I could feel my hunger and all it saw was Graves...

My back began to tingle even harder, then Something started to rip through.
"Hell!"I screamed as pain ripped through my back. It felt as if steel bars were ripping out of my very flesh.
My body collapsed and I withered in pain."Ember!" Beth screamed. She rushed to me forgetting I could rip her in two, and gripped my hand as I screamed over and over again.

My shirt tor and The steel objects ripped all the way out covered in blood.
My eye sight blurred and All I could see was weird colors surrounded by flames. Beth was disappearing from view and the flames engulfed everything. My eyes burned,my feet, arms, chest and most of all my back. Oh God my back. It was torture. I never knew one could feel so much pain but I was experiencing it first hand and I just wanted to die.

"Graves!" I screamed, I bellowed, I cried but he couldn't possible still hear me. I was alone. Just me.
-And me.- A Familiar voice laughed as if my pain was exquisite.
What the hell?

-Do not fear. I am hear also. I am you, no I am a stronger you.You don't need anyone else. Embrace me and you will never be alone again!- It urged.
Is that my hunger?!

-Yes I am not just a hunger. I am power beyond power. I am all of you! Embrace me finally! You have waited long enough without me now is the time you finally get to take back everything that was stolen from you!-
The burning brightened but the moment I began to think of the hunger It began to diminish and Graves picture formed in my head again.
I MUST FEED NOW!
-YES THAT IS IT! EMBRACE YOUR HUNGER AND YOU EMBRACE ME!-

I want him, I need him. I must feed from those beautiful lips!
My eye sight did not just clear up, it intensified to a level I've never seen.
The burning began to stop and the steel ripping was gone, but my back still felt warm. Not a bad warm though, it felt natural as if I was born for this feeling. As if it was me.
My body quickly adjusted to this feeling and I easily rose, aware of Beth cowering in the corner away from me.
I turned to her and grinned.

"I am fine Human. No need to worry. Your service will not be needed because you will not satisfy my thirst. I need a must stronger soul," My hunger assured her of her safety.
Her eyes widened as she realized the human Ember was completely gone, and I was the new.
Air filled my lungs as I sucked in the sweet smell of her fear and aw. "Why do you feel awe toward me human?" I questioned.

She slowly rose from the floor cautious of me,but then she pointed to me,and stuttered ," You have wings Ember. And they are beautiful. You are beautiful!"
Be wild I looked over my should and saw beautiful large majestic silk wings over my shoulder.
They sparkled like diamonds and flowed down to my waste from my shoulder blades and were laying flatly. Oddly enough though they didn't just have one color. They shifted from a stone black as Cole, and a white as pure as driven snow.

A need to stretch them rushed through me, and at the thought they immediately stretch wide and long exposing Weird tattoos spiraling down my back,and trailing around my waste.
A smile spread across my face at the beauty of them. I need to use them!
"Ember?" Beth Hesitantly called my name in worry.
I turned my gaze on her and she flinched but did not look away.

"Come human. I must find my mate so I may feed. My hunger must be satisfied," I beckoned for her to come.
If I ever realize I just said mate in my hunger I will die of embarrassment.
Beth slowly walked to me, then took my open hand. Before she even realized what was happening I pulled her against my almost naked body and Hid her under my wings.
Electric power flowed through me and every inch of me tingled. Smiling I looked up and opened my eyes and the power let loose. Powerful colors burst from me exploding walls, and everything blocking the sky.

The first sight of moonlight I spread my wings, and burst into the air. Cool wind hit my face as I hid Beth against my side and flew higher.
Time to find my mate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it:) ha ha I wonder what happens next?:D