Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Cat fight

“What?” I questioned, dumbfounded and unable to move from my spot to hand her another book. She realized I was trying to process this information but she sighed and watched me. “Graves chose you as his blood slave. I wasn't positive until he announced your presence this morning, and he has never done that for a slave before,” She explained. She moved away from the ladder and took my hand, urging me to pay attention to her every word.
“Master Graves has never chosen a blood slave, and Grace was obsessed with him so he picked her to fill that position until he chose a true blood slave, which in this case, is you.” My brain felt like it was going to explode from all this information but I couldn't even utter a word. All I could think was he had taken me, and I was going to be here forever... I would never go home.
“Ember, I need you to answer a question to know for sure if you're his blood slave,” Beth paused, and placed her hand on my upper arm. I stared at her, unsure what to say. Yes? No? I don't know! I don't want to be any ones blood slave! Her mouth opened, then closed, unsure of how to approach the subject. “What is it?” I asked, the words barely even formed into a whisper, but I managed to talk, my tongue dry and pressing against the roof of my mouth.
She groaned, turned away from me, to climb back up the ladder where our unfinished pile of dusty books sat. “What is the damn question!” I shrieked, my patients running thin, and my anger rising. Maybe there was a chance she was wrong and I was just another slave who could leave in ten years to start over. Someone who didn't have to stay with a murderer the rest of her life. Beth ignored my screech for a moment and finished dusting the shelf.
I stood there, waiting for her response, but she continued our work till the entire shelf was finished and jumped down from the ladder. Aggravated, I picked up the ladder and folded it down so we could carry it, but before I could pull it through the door, she stopped me with one hand on my shoulder. “When he bought you at the auction, did he pay an obnoxious amount of money?” She demanded, and I muttered unfortunately “yes.” Her face furrowed up in worry, and then her face twisted into an unbelievable amount of anger.
“Is the reason you freaked out last night when we talked about how to become a blood slave because he kill your family?” My blood went cold, and I forced my eyes away from her, away from the memories of my mother lying in my backyard, covered in muddy blood. My eyes burned, angry that I held back my tears and Beth yanked the ladder, pulling me with her through the door. “That fucking bastard made you his blood slave alright.”

Beth didn't say a word the rest of the morning. We did our work the way she instructed and we did nothing else. No talk of her guy friends, no talk of my terrible fate alongside her, but despite my anger and pain I was relieved that Beth was going to be there with me through it all, because we were both screwed either way. We both were doomed with a fate of slavery until the day we die. That comforted me a bit despite everything else that sucked.
“Alright everyone, time for Lunch! You have ten minutes to finish your list of chores and report to the cafeteria for lunch,” Grace's repulsing voice boomed throughout the halls, frightening every girl in the hallway. Beth was leading me down more identical hallways the color of pale blue, Doors lined the walls with what I guessed were rooms to clean but instead of following along with the other slaves, Beth lead me down another set of stairs wells. (I am really starting to despise them.) She stayed quiet as expected, but it was like she was leading me down to the dungeons, or cells. The walls soon switched from pale blue to the stone bricks like the lounge room and the cells.
“Where are we going Beth?” I questioned, confused and intrigued because despite the fact of how I hate those cells, I wanted to know every inch of this place so I had a chance of getting out. She glanced at me sideways, before she returned her gaze back on the hall.
“We're taking the shortcut to the cafeteria. It is on the basement floor, but everyone else tries to compacted in the elevators. Grace is the only other one I have known to take this way because the others are scared of lingering near the cells,” Beth replied, and sure enough the stone hallways opened up into a wide circular room with a large, wooden two way door.
I hesitated, unsure of whether I really wanted to go in there, because every single one of those girls knew I was a blood slave even before I did. Where is the justice in that? Beth paused, her hand on the handle, while her eyes were focused on me. I think she understood my hesitation but never the less she opened the door into my fearful unknown.
The doors opened up to reveal a large cafeteria room the size of a public school lunch hall. Girls lined up in front of a buffet table full of food such as turkey sandwiches, ham, roast beef and bags of chips. They each grabbed their own then slid down to the other end where large sum of fruit plates were placed, and let me tell you those apples looked freshly picked… My mouth watered at the sight of them.
Beth led me through the line, urging me to grab whatever wanted, but I was so focused on my surroundings that she just chucked random foods on my plate.
The room was filled with circular tables placed all around the room like you would see at a school, and almost every single girl in the room was wearing a maid outfits similar to mine, but each and every one of them had shortened then to the mid thigh. I think I have died and woke up in skank hell.
After we had accumulated enough food to fill a cow, she dragged me passed all the slut filled tables to a table nearest the back, where two guys sat next to twins… They were the only guys in this entire room? Both of them had light chocolate brown hair, tan mocha skin, they were dressed torn, muddy jeans and t-shirts that looked like they had gotten pissed on by a dog… I don’t want to know if that is true.
One of them was sitting next to an open seat between Ollie and himself, he had a lip, and ear piercing, while the other was piercing free. The one with piercing looked a few years older then the other and his eyes were emerald green. The other guy had bright blue eyes that would pop out on almost anyone. He sat next to Ellie and an empty chair on the other side of Green eyes.
You figure since there was only two guys in the entire room, they would have a lot of attention but none of the girls were looking at them… They were looking at me, well more like glaring. Their eyes were like daggers, willing to shank me till I fell to the ground under their gaze. They knew who I was and they hated me, well yay at least I don’t have to try to piss them off to make them leave me alone.
“Well who do we have here, Beth?” Blue eyes grinned at me as we approached the table. Beth took the seat next to Ollie and green eyes, which left my only option next to blue eyes and green eyes. “Guys this is Ember, Ember this is Sam,” She motioned to green eyes who was watching her with obvious love and affection. She then motioned to blue eyes,” And this is Luke. They are the only male slaves in our house besides the Mistresses blood slave.”
Luke leaned back in his chair, carefully examining me from head to toe, not bothering to hide his obvious liking. “It is a pleasure to meet you Ember. Such a beautiful name,” He winked at me, and I rolled me eyes over to Sam.
He nodded his head, but didn't say a word. He was focused on the frank look of panic on Beth’s distraught face. He leaned closer to her and whispered something in her ear and she kissed him softly on the lips before turning to me.
“Sam and Luke here are both blood slaves also, but they are the Mistresses slave, and well she has replaced them with a fresher bag of blood,” Beth spat, jealousy written all over her pixie face. Same chuckled before pulling her chair closer to him so her body was pressed closer to him. They were cute together, like perfect.
“They can have more then one blood slave?” I asked, confused. Luke leaned forward in his chair and eyed me seriously, his good mood quickly gone. “Yes but it is highly frowned upon and your Master isn’t one to change his mind so don’t get any ideas.” Luke stared at me, his expression weary but I didn’t care. Anger burned up in me and I scowled. “I’d rather die then stay his blood slave,” I snapped.
“That could be arranged."
I turned around to see Grace surrounded by a crowd of girls.
"Grace goes die in a ditch.” Beth spat.

I stood up, and got in her face. “Look I'm sorry I was mean to you earlier, but please leave me the hell alone!"
She smiled. “No you took my place so now I think it’s your turn to pay."
I was just about to ask her what she meant, but stopped when she and all of her friends lunged at me.
Crap.
Okay so most people's first thought when a group of snobby girls run at you is usually to turn around, and get your ass outta there, well I guess that wasn't mine. I decided to punch Grace in the face. Her smile really pisses me off.
I mean seriously she just shook her head, and wiped away the blood then smiled at me!
I mean what is it about this place that makes me so freaking violent? Before master creeper took me I had only had one fight, which was with this guy that tried to hurt my best friend, so I lost my temper, so I kicked his fat butt.
He deserved it, but anyway what the hell did I do to Grace? Yeah I flipped her off, but still! I didn’t even cuss that much before I got here!

I glared at her as she turned back toward me, and nodded to everyone next to her.
I tried to take another swing, but the group of her friends grabbed a hold of me, and held me still for her.
"Oh this is going to be good,” She laughed.
I spat at her.
She frowned at me, and wiped it off her face.
'Oh this is going to be really good."

She stepped closer, and punched me.
Okay I'll give her a little credit she hits hard.
She stepped back. ''Now I think we should warm you up. You’re looking a little cold,” She grinned as she pulled a yellow lighter out of her bra.
Oh crap.

Okay remain calm!
"Back the hell away from her you crazy whore!" Beth threatened as her, the twins, and guys yanked all the girls off me, and pushed Grace back.
"This is none of your business.” Grace scowled.
"You just tried to burn my roommates face off, I think that makes it my business!"
Damn and I thought I was scary. Beth was giving like a death look.

I pushed passed Beth, and stood right in front of grace.
"Why are you trying to grill my face?” I Demanded.
"Oh stop playing Innocent you know why," She rolled her evil witch eyes.
"What the hell? I’ve been through so much crap the last few days, and all I want to do is go home, but obviously I can't so answer my question now!” I screamed.

She stumbled back in shock. "Y-you don't know?"
Beth stepped forward, and glared at her.
Grace regain her composure, and went back to glaring at me.
"No matter your still in my way so you must go."
She and her robot friends stepped forward again.
"Time to play with fire Ember,"she grinned.

Beth tried to stop her, but her, and the robot friends attacking them distracted the others.
Oh hell no! She is not going to act like she’s the boss!
I stepped toward her as she stepped toward me with the lighter, and took a swipe at my face with it.
I jumped back, and kicked her legs out from under her so the lighter went flying through the air. She tried to jump for it, but I tackled her, and started a combination of hits, as she clawed my face.
Her nose, and lip bled, and her eyes were swollen, but she continued to claw at me.
You know what she isn't worth all this trouble!

I threw another hard hit, and jumped off her.
She didn't move. She was knocked out. Everyone around us stopped fighting and stared.
I turned to Beth, and smiled. “Can I go take a shower now?"

She smiled but her gaze wondered behind me, and the smile disappeared, and was replaced by fear.
I turned around and saw Master creeper standing at the doors glaring at me.
Oh crap.
''Your in big trouble ember."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long. It's being mean to me.