Sequel: I Will Not Fall
Status: Finished, but is going through editing to fix errors.

I Will Not Break

Creeper hates disobedience.

His eyes narrowed as his gaze traveled from Grace to me.
"Ember why can't you behave for one minute?" He growled.
I rolled my eyes," She's crazy! she freaking attacked me!"
He stepped farther into the cafeteria, and everyone immediately sat down, Including Beth.
I looked around, and saw they all had there heads bowed and no one dared to look up.

"Grace is a Obedient slave she doesn't attack people for no reason," He stopped as he reached me.
I scowled." So your saying it's my fault some sicko freak attacked me?!"
He smiled. "Precisely."
Oh hell no!" Kiss my ass!"

Everyone gasped as I pushed passed him towards to door.
I was almost out of his reach before he grabbed me and spun me around to face him," You will not speak to me like that!"
I pulled away from him. "Screw you!"
His nostrils flared as I Held my ground," You will respect me! Or You will wish you were dead!"

He is so stupid. "Oh I'm sorry master creeper, but I'm already there!" I saw his fists clench up as I said this, and he stepped closer to me.
"You don't know the feeling," He said under his breath to where I was they only one that heard him.
I Laughed in his face, and leaned closer to his ear," What do you think I felt when I found my mother?!You've already taken my reason to live, so I will never submit to you," I stared into his dark eyes as he realized what I had said, then when he tried to speak I turned around and headed towards the door.

I tried to hold back the angry tears threatening to come out, as It blurred my vision. I tried to wipe them away, but it blinded me more, and before I knew it I ran smack dab into someone.
It took me a couple seconds to recover from my shocking fall, but when I regained composure I looked up ,and noticed who I'd ran into.
Another freaking vampire...Not just any vamp either. Another dude vamp. Just wonderful!
He Had dark Brown spiked hair with green eyes, a narrow body figure, a cruel smile, and a sharp set of fangs poking out of his mouth.

"Well it looks like your new pets got a issue with authority Graves," He Smirked as I Ignored his helpful hand an stood up on my own.
Vamp dude continued to stare at me even as I tried to get passed him, but before I could Creeper decided now was the time to stop me again. He was in front of me Before I knew it, and he wouldn't let me pass.
"She has a lot of anger in her Damien," Creeper replied.
So that's Vamps name.

"Yum I like them with a temper," He Grinned at me.
I glared and tried to pass creeper again but he wouldn't move.
I sighed in frustration. Look if you have something to say, say it, because I'd like to leave now. I'm tired of being told I'm the reason I'm here so either speak up or move the hell out of my way," I snapped.

Creeper frowned. "You will not talk to me like that, and you will follow me to the cellar. Beating up my Secretary will not go unpunished."
I gawked at him," Are you dense or something?!I was using self defense! She Attacked me, and kept saying I was in her way! All I did was punch her, because she was trying to hit me, and she tried to burn my face off!"

Damien snickered, "Dude I find it hard to believe that Grace didn't deserve that ass kicking."
Creeper frowned at him. "Ember if you do not listen I will use force."
I Looked him strait in the eyes. "Bring it."

Within seconds creeper flew at me. I jumped to the side, and brought my leg up high, and kicked him in the gut.
"Your so predictable Master creeper. Maybe you should take some lessons from Grace. At least she knew what she was doing."
He regained his balance and scowled at me." Silence!"

I smirked. "NO."
He jumped again, and this time I stood my ground, and took the hit.
I'll admit I had the wind knocked out of me, but I ignored the sudden dizziness, and grabbed hold of his hair, and yanked his head back before he could bite, then head butted him.
He stumbled back in pain. "No snack today. I'm not a vending machine," I held my head up, and waited for him to attack again, but he stared at me.

"What?" I Questioned.
"She resisted you bite?" Damien's puzzlement drew my attention.
I looked at him. "So what? I don't like being attacked by a murdering creeper, let alone bitten."

His eyes widened. "You chose a defiant human as your life slave?!She doesn't even feel a attraction to you!" Damien laughed.
Creeper's frustration deepened. “I had some complications, and it affected her. She is immune to Vampire's sent."
This only made me confused, and Damien laughed harder.

''What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.
Damien grinned at me. "It means your a blood slave with no appeal to being drank out of. Which also means your no human."
Holy shit
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it.