Status: Two shot :D

Unknown

1/2

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the girls bathroom, checking each stall and then promptly locking the door. I laughed at my best friend as I checked the mirror and fixed my running eyeliner. Made sure my clothes were okay and pulled down my shirt more as I reallied it had risen in the back. "What are you doing? Cause if your planning on raping me, I have to warn you I can fight back." I laughed as she hit my shoulder and smiled.

"Did you see that guy walk across the hall?" She whispered.

"What guy?" I asked, turning on the water faucet to wash my hands and water my untamed chestnut brown hair. The hairspray I used the morning was slowly wearing out leaving my curls to frizz in this spring heat and humidity.

"Steven, only the hottest guy to ever grace his presence in this school. Oh my he is like sex on legs." Lilly said.

"Oh well it was kind of hard to see anyone while recovering from the sudden whiplash my friend induced on me. Seriously a bathroom Lil's, cliche much?" I joked, pulling out my cellphone to check my unread text messages. She took my phone away from me and began typing something with an evilish grin on her pretty face. I took my phone back from her and saw that she had texted some random number on my phone. "Who's that?" I asked, grabbing the chap stick from my back pocket.

"That is Steven's number. We text all the time but I can't just plain ask him if he likes me, so you do it. For me please?" She pouted. Her plump bottom lip sticking out as she batted her makeup covered eyelashes at me. I tried not to look but failed when she faced the mirror making me see double her puppy dog face.

How awkward would it be to text some guy you don't even know, I've seen him around the school. He seems like a nice guy with his muscular build and black spiked hair. He even wore those Clark Kent glasses so good and yes it was fair to say he was cute but we never talked. He doesn't even know who I am, me and Steven had no classes together. Now him and Lilly shared all four of our classes with him, and they talked all the time. I mean day and night twenty/four seven they were talking and texting. So why not just ask him if he liked her? Why bring me into this?

"Hey it's Friday my house or yours?" I asked, unlocking the bathroom door and walking out of the bathroom. Lilly and I had this tradition, every Friday we would stay at each others house and just veg out around the TV and dish on all the latest gossip we've gathered the whole week.

"My house. Mom wants me home this weekend so I can babysit just in case she goes into labor." Lilly said, walking into the group of kids. It was like a flood current once you were in, there was no way out. You were trapped and if that current took you across the other side of school, you had to stay in it. There was no way to fight it. We knew the routine meet each other at my car and go straight to her house. I hoped she would forget about me texting him by then.

===*===

"Can you text him please please please." She begged, throwing my dying phone onto the bed with me. I rolled over and threw the phone back on the floor pulling the covers over me. It was two in the morning, most normal people are sleeping by now. I heard the click-clack of her keyboard and plugged my ears with my fingers.

"Lilly stop I'm trying to sleep. I'm sure Steven is tired anyways and your just beginning annoying to him. Tell him your tired and come join in sleepy-by land."

"He isn't tired and I'm just asking you for one favor. Please." She begged, pushing my Android in my face. The low battery sign flashed and beeped, the click-clack of her keyboard, and now the annoying beep of her receiving a new text threw me over the edge.

I snatched my phone from her hand and scrolled down to the S's in my contacts and angrily tapped at the screen when I reached his name that she had put in my phone book earlier in the day. Hey u like Lilly? I texted and pressed sent. "There I did it now I'm going back to bed."

I heard my phone vibrate against her wooden desk and nearly screamed as I grabbed my phone off the table. Nah, who dis?

Before I could even respond back my phone died and I silently thanked the heavens above. I looked over at Lilly who had crashed out with her phone in her hands. I replied back to Steven and told him goodnight. I rested my head back on the pillow and let the world of sleep consume my body, not a care in the world that the one text would forever change my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just one chapter of two. Comments of what you think so far?