Questions

Question 8

Image

There's a soft grunt next to me, causing me to open my eyes. Smiling at the brunette, I kiss his forehead. He was so cute when he slept. He looked so young and at peace. He never looked this peaceful while awake, though while he's been out here I've seen it.

After he came out he was never at peace, even at his own house. People would often vandalize it. Here, he knew he was safe. It's sad to think he wasn't even comfortable at his own house.

I shake the thought, kissing at his jaw line. He makes these cute little noises, squirming away from me. I kiss at the back of his neck and I hear giggles.

"Chris," he whines, turning in a one hundred-eighty degree motion to me. "'m trying to sleep. We can kiss later."

I roll my eyes, "Jord, it's eight. Come on, I want to kiss." I kiss his nose and he wiggled it -which I am amazed at.

He throws his lips on mine, pecking them together. "Happy? Now let me sleep."

"Jor, come on let's get up. Cady and Stephen are going to be here soon."

He sighs, getting up. He grins deviously at me. He shakes his ass, strutting over to his suitcase. He bends over seductively, grabbing a pair of skinnies and a GK t-shirt I had bought him. He runs to the bathroom, swinging his hips.

I raise an eyebrow at him. He was acting... Pretty hot.

He bites on his lips, "No, you can't join." and with that he shuts the door. I roll my eyes. I knew he had to be going somewhere with that.

I throw on some clothes, having showered the night before. I slip on my lophers. I grab my cigarettes, earning a disappointed sigh from Grant. I always smoked one in the morning. That's about the only time I smoked, or when I smoked. He should be happy last year it was about ten a day.

I find my jacket, opening the porch door. I light my cigarette, taking a drag. I look down at the box. I had over fifteen left. I was going to need them with my parents. As long as I didn't start a new box, it was good.

I lean against the porch railing, bracing myself for each cold gust of wind. I stare off into the distance, watching kids skate on the pond at the bottom of the hill. I haven't ice-skated since I was ten.

The porch door squeals open and out walks a clean Jordan. He bites his lip, looking at my cigarette clenched hand. He shakes his head slightly and stands next to me, trying to ignore the smoke.

He cuddles into me for warmth, despite his hate of the smoke. "I wish you'd quit. You only smoke once a day."

"I know. Tomorrow, I'll try not to."

He smiles, grabbing my empty hand and intertwined our fingers. I smoosh the bud in the ash tray, walking inside. We hang up our jackets and snuggle up on the couch. Jordan sits on my lap, cuddles up to my chest. I have one arm around his back, holding him in place.

There's a jingling at the door into the apartment and then the door flings open. We hear footsteps; with incomprehensible narrations grow closer to us.

"And here's the living room, where you can see Chris and Jordan cuddling." Cameron grins.

Cady and Stephen stare at us, gawking. Whenever they'd seen me, I'd be as far away from physical contact as possible.
Now I was cuddling they're best friend, they're gay best friend, openly.

Stephen smiles, "Hey Jor, hey Chris, it's been a while man." we shake hands. He sits down on the unoccupied part of the couch, as Cady gives us a small smile, kissing each of our cheeks. She mutters a quiet, "nice to see you."

Jordan sits up a bit, to get a better look at the two. His neck becomes exposed and I notice a VERY dark hickey on the side of his neck. I was guessing that was from last nights make out session. He bites his lip, when he realizes I'm staring at him.

"Your neck." I laugh, kissing his lips automatically. There's a gasp from Cady and Stephen, while from Cameron there's a shouted 'finally.'

"What... Jordan... Are you two...?” Cady gets interrupted.

"THE FUCK IS THAT ON YOUR NECK?" Cameron shouts, getting up, moving Jordan's hair for a better look. "Chris, you gave the kid a hickey! That counts as stealing innocence!"

I roll my eyes; Jordan blushes and shakes his head in my chest.

"Are you two dat- wait no, first question; Chris are you straight." Stephen asks.

I shake my head no. I take a deep breath "I'm gay."

He nods. Cady's the next to talk, "are you two dating?"

"Yes." Jordan responds, smiling brightly.

"Awww you two are so cute! Jordan I told you, you'd find a great boyfriend. And see, you said that crush would never work out!" her eyes widen, hands covering her mouth.

"Thanks Cady." he mumbles.

"Awwww, Jordan, you liked me a while before dating?" he nods. "Good, because I liked you for a long time too."

-

My phone buzzes while were all catching up with each other Jordan and my relationship seems to be the hot topic. I frown looking at my phone. I slide Jordan off my lap and onto the couch. I pull on my jacket and shoes, opening the door.

"Hello Dad," I greet. I had been dreading this call. I didn't want them to spend anymore time out here. And I didn't want them to be here on Sunday. God knows they'd bitch at me for going to a Unitarian church instead of a Roman Catholic one.

“Hello Christofer, I’m calling to let you know that we have to cancel tomorrow. There’s a massive snow storm in Joplin and we’d like to get home before that. I have work and I can’t take another day off, if the snow cancels our flight.”

“Okay Dad, tell Mom I said I love her.” I hear him grunt and the line goes dead. Dick. I internally smile though. I didn’t have to worry about them for the rest of the two days. I could keep my mind on Jordan. He was only out here for five more days before he had to fly back.

There’s a tug on my jacket. I hadn’t even heard the door open and close. I turn to see Jordan, his face is nervous. “Who was that?” he asks timidly.

“My dad.” Jordan flinches, waiting for me to go on. “He and my mom are heading home today because of the snow.”

“That’s good.”

We walk into the kitchen. Jordan sits on the counter, placing his hands on my shoulders. I put my arms around his waist, touching our lips together. They both move together slowly.

I had these five more days to see his beautiful face. After the five days I have no idea when I’d see him again. I was hoping it wasn’t when he started college here next year. That would be to long. I couldn’t wait that long in between seeing him. I’d have to visit him.

I hear the front door open in the background ignoring it completely.

“Sorry, Christofer, I’ll only be minute. I forgot my- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” my mother shrieks, my father at her side.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So his parents found out...
What will happen?
Comments=faster updates.... just you know, putting that out there.