Status: Enjoy!!

Remember Me and Don't Let Go

XXX

~~~~Jake's P.O.V.~~~~

I glared at the last leach breathing. He was the leader of all the dead blood-bags and now he wasn't even fighting off Paul, Jared, or Sam.

Paul and Jared held him by his pale arms and Sam had his jaws clamped around the leaches torso.

I collect3d myself back up so I stood, naked, in front of the leach. I grabbed the blood-sucker by the throat. "Where is she?"

He smiled at me. "She's gone." He laughed. "You'll never see her again. Being that I can't have her, you can't!"

"What have you done?!" I yelled in rage.

My body started to tremble so hard that everything looked like it was vibrating on high.

"I haven't done anything to seriously harm her, you mutt! She's just gone away from you dogs! But hey! You never know with those newborns. He's probably killed her by now."

Heat burned my skin and I felt like I was on fire. Soon everything came out and I was able to rip that fucking blood-sucker's head from his shoulders with a sickening grinding sound. Paul, Jared, and Sam all pulled only seconds after and then seth lit the body on fire.

The fire started to fade slowly into a more stronger, colder, case of agony and loss. An extremely meloncholy howl erupted from the pit of my belly and echoed through the trees to the sky.

My brothers whined without words as they started to feel just a fraction of my agony. Leah pressed her flank comfortingly on my side in sympathy while I continued to feel my heart bleed.

Zeeva was gone...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay!!! This may be a little rustic but I said I would put up the sequel this week!!!!!!

I will try to make the chapters longer!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!