Status: Enjoy!!

Remember Me and Don't Let Go

X 1 X

Her chest heaved up and down as she gasped for air; freezing air. She could feel it all around her, chilling her to the bone, as she laid there, unmoving.

She wanted to cry out for help but she seemed to have lost her voice to the pain and bitter cold. The girl tried to open her eyes to see if there were people nearby that just weren’t seeing her in her pain, that just weren’t listening to her soundless cries…

**************

Later in life…

{Amber Halloway’s P.O.V.}

I jogged down the bike trail to my boyfriend’s house in the freezing, late fall morning. It was only about half a mile so I always did it before school. I was kind of off in space when I was on my way, also.

I was so lost in my own mind that I didn’t see the object obscuring my path, making me trip and face plant into the asphalt.

I angrily rolled myself over to see what it was but the only problem was, was that the object made me scream.

It was a girl, looking frozen, that tripped me. She looked dead and I nearly fainted but the faint rise and fall from her side showed me that she was barely hanging on.

I freaked out. I didn’t know what to do. I was frozen to the spot for a few moments before the gears started turning in my head. I whipped out my phone and called my boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy. Sorry it's so short. It was kind of a five minute write up but at the moment, I'm not very motivated to do this story so updates will be amjorly slow (As shown with this update and the last one)

No proofreading! My Apologies!!!!

No feedback needed