Status: Oh hold. Sorry guys. :(

Better Off Dead

Dark obsurity

Darkness. Pitch black darkness was all there was. Minutes, hours, days, years could have gone by and I wouldn't have even known it. Memories slipped away from me, along with easy things like my age and my name.

One thing, besides the black abyss I had to call my home, I knew was cold. Bitter wind that nipped at my skin. The same type of feeling you get if you step outside on a cool winter morning without a jacket. Oh how a simple blanket would help-Just to ease away the chill that sunk down to my bones.

Flashes of things I never even knew came now and then. Random tidbits that didn't even make sense.

"Syn, I can't keep them away forever. You have responsibilities as alpha, and they're starting to get fed up." A man with green eyes spoke to another tall darkheaded man. Alpha...?

The other man sighed and shook his head. "I know, alright!" He snapped. "Just...Tell them I'll be back in a few days."

"Uh, huh," He crossed his tattoed arms, "And what do you suppose I say when they ask why?"

He groaned. "Tell them, it's none of their fucking business." He shook his head and sighed again, tugging at his beautiful locks. "Sorry, it's just...I don't...Want to let this female die."

"Why? You don't know her."

He nodded. "Exactly! I should just leave her here to freeze to death. But...I just can't. She's in a coma, yet she finds a way to fuck with my head. I don't even know 'her' name!" He punched the wall in anger, making his knuckles start to bleed. "Shit!" He slid down the wall.

The green eyed man shook his head and patted him on the shoulder comfortingly. "It's gonna be fine, man..."

The scene stopped, and I was consumed in my obsure land, left in my own thoughts.

Suddenly warmth surrounded me, a familiar feeling, like a far away dream. What was it called? Déjà vu? Bristly, yet soft fur covered me making me smile softly and twitch my fingers. It reminded me of the nights when my dog Charlie would cuddle with me while I slept.

Was that happening to me? Was this all just a crazy dream?

Would I just wake up in the morning, and have my usual Captain Crunch cereal before walking to school?

I could only hope.

----

Weeks, maybe even minutes passed after and the dark started to dim slowly. My mind was restless in the motionless body and it wanted out. Straining to move a muscle, even if it was only a finger, I concentrated on the feeling I got after going to the gym. The feeling of muscles working and pulling.

I was sick and tired of the dreary prison and wanted out. My mind worked to the fullest, almost to the panicking point.

Suddenly, bright light flashed in my eyesight. I squinted and my eyes adjusted. With difficulty, I sat up and noticed the man.

"What the-Who the hell are you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! :)
Sorry it's been so short, it's kind of hard to...Describe what it's like to be in a coma since I never have been in one. So, after this, it will probably get more detailed.
Enjoyy!