My World Went Black

Live or Die?

The little girl played with her hair for a bit. Brian started asking her questions, “So what’s your name?”

“Hailey. You?” the girl whose name is Hailey asked.

“I’m Brian and that’s Zacky. How did you get here?”

She glanced at me for a second, “I was walking my dog and he started barking at something I didn’t know what till I turned around.” She explained.

“Creepy guy,” I said. Brian looked up at the window and gasp.

“What?” I asked.

“He‘s coming.” Brian warned

I bet he couldn’t sleep again and wanted a nice rape session with someone. I bet he would enjoy drugging people up if they “didn’t behave”, but how do you behave kindly while being rape? That’s the real question.

“Zack?” Brian tried to get my attention.

I glanced over at him, “What? Does he have a weapon?” He probably needs more ‘cause he already doesn’t have enough to torture us with.

“Never mind.”

“No, what?” I would normally dismiss something when someone said never mind, but in times like these, it’s a little hard to do.

Brian glanced at me, “I thought he was coming, but he just went to work.”

My eyes shot up, “That dude as a job? Is it kidnapping?” I was starting to break out in rage.

“Yea, he dresses all fancy and has a briefcase.” Brian explain.

“Well since he’s not here. I’m leaving.” I stated and got up. The door was still locked.

“Zacky don’t. He doesn’t go seven hours a day and comes back. He goes about an hour or two and comes back. He works mainly at home.”

I turned around, “How do you know this?” I ask shocked.

“He makesME do his fucking work.” Brian answered. He got up and pulled me away from the door. He turned around for second before facing me again, “Zacky. Promise me. We can’t leave until we know we know he’s gonna get caught.”

I smack myself in the face, “And how the fuck do we know when he’s going to get caught?” I ask.

Brian thought for second, “When he has to move us.”

______________________________________________________
The door flew open in one second. He looked furious. I could feel my knees buckling together.” I had a hard day and so you all are coming with me to the bedroom!” He yelled.

I couldn’t help but speak out, “Fucking doesn’t fix anything. Wait no that’s not fucking that’s---” The man cut me off and I was grabbed by my hair and being dragged inside the house.

I was hissing in pain of course I was trying not to; since he wouldn’t stopped slapping me hard across my face every time he heard me hiss in pain. He opened up a door that lead down some stairs and he just threw me down the stairs. I went down a few stairs from the throw. The rest was from tumbling down. I landed hard on my right arm. The door slammed above me; which left me in the dark.

I rubbed my head from where he grabbed me. My whole body was sore as fuck. I got up holding my right arm closely to my chest and used my left hand to find a wall and see if I could find a switch. I didn’t find a switch, but my hand did knock over something waxy. I started gliding my hand around to see if I could find it. I found it; it was a candle I could tell. I remembered I had a lighter in my pocket. Unless he’s taken it.

I search my front right pocket and found that it was still there. I was shock that he hadn’t taking it. I took the lighter and carefully lit the candle. A glow from the candle lit the room a little. I put the lighter back in my pocket. My right arm was hurting like a bitch. Good thing I was left handed. I picked the candle up and walked around the room.

I walked over to some cardboard boxes that had been folded and just put at random spots. I grabbed one and pulled it gently. Incase it was some sort of death weapon behind there. It wasn’t a death weapon, but it was light. I pulled on it some more. The whole thing came off. It was a window.

I was in a basement. They don’t have basements in California. My head was racing suddenly with questions, “If I’m not in California were the fuck am I?”

“You’re in a whole new state.” I turned around to see him.

I held the candle out front with my left hand and moving farter away from him, “What’s your name?!” I yelled nervously.

He chuckled and pulled out a knife, “Hello Zachary. I’m Steve.” he walked closer to me the closer he walked to me the more I tried to get away, “I see you have candle. Want to know why I took you. Not your brother, not your sister, but you.”

“What did you do to them?!” I was scared that he hurt them and I wasn’t there to help.

He laughed and took a step closer, “I’ve been watching your family closely. Your sister, Zina, may be smart, but not one to have fun with. Your brother, Matt, just like any other kid in school.” He took a step closer, and I was trapped now. “You had something that made me crave you.” e sounded insane now.

“What about- my family? Are they okay?” I ask.

He grabbed my right wrist and pulled it. A bolt of a pain shooting through my body, “Their fine… without you.” He took his knife and stabbed it in my arm. I screamed as loud as I could. He removed the knife and wiped my blood on my shirt. My eyes swelling up in tears, and I was starting to breathe heavily and rapidly, my heart pounding in my chest as if it were going to shot out.

The man threw me on the cold ground and laugh. I laid there trying to hold my soul in as the blood was leaking from my arm. I have never felt this much pain in my life. The pain of my mental and emotional state and now a broken bone, with a hint of stabbing.

The man grabbed me by my right arm. I was pleading to him to let go, but he only gripped stronger. He dragged me to and up the stairs, down the hall, outside, and into the shed. By the time we got there I was sobbing uncontrollability. He had Brian come over to me. He was back to back to me; while Steve tied us up. Hailey sat in the corner in fear.

My body was shaking hard and fast from the pain. Sobs broke from my throat. The man punched my eye hard, which made me hit my head hard against Brians‘. “If you don’t shut up. I will use your penis as a glove.” He warned. I bit my tongue to keep the sobs back.

He walked over to Hailey and took the knife out of his pocket. Hailey was shaking and tears were beginning to show in her eyes. He stuck the knife in her chest, pulled it out, and walked away. Closing the door behind him.

My eyes were in shock. Hailey looked up at us and down at the blood from her heart. Her body fell to the ground, and she was gone. She would never return home to her family, friends, and her life. I’ve never saw how a person died, and seeing that made my world crashed down. My world being in the dark again.

***************************************************************

I woke up to the bright light in my eyes. I yawn and moved my right arm only to grab it and tried keep in my tears. “Zacky? You okay?” Brian ask crawling over to me. Wait weren’t we tied up?

I glance at him and caught a glimpse of Hailey’s’ corpse. I starred at the body has my breathing was racing. Brian was shaking me, but I didn’t care. I knew I was next. I wasn’t ever going to see my family or friends again. I was going to be murder by a rapist, kidnapping, psycho, and murderer soon.

“Do I look okay?” I ask a bit of venom dripping off my tongue. I starred hard at my right arm for a while. It was a sick looking purple mix with black from the thumb to my forearm. It was fatter then my other arm. The veins looked as if they could pop out of my wrist at any moment. I could feel it throbbing, but it was the worst pain I’ve ever felt. Moving it meant twice as more, I thought I was going to pass out from the pain.

Brian shook his head, “How’s your arm?”

I shrugged, “I want to chop it off.”

“Zack. Think straight. We haven’t had any food or water in while, nor have we’ve socialize with other humans, but us and Steve--”

I cut him off, “How can I!? This is abusive Brian! He raped me and I was a virgin! How do you think I feel?!”

He shrugged, “I don’t know. My first time was at a party.”

“At least you got the fucking choice. He drugged me up and raped me! I was waiting for that moment-- but its ruined!” tears rolled down my cheeks.

Brian tried to put his arms around me, but I shoved him with both my arms, “Fuck!” the pain launch through my body and I began tearing up. I want this torture to end, I want everything to end! My life would never be the same after this. What was the point now?

Living each day worrying and suffering from mental disorders because of this? Was it worth it? To walk into the real world and be scared that someone would take you. That he or she would do everything they could against your own will. If he got caught. Killing me would be for the best. Now that I think about it.

The tears hauled, “Is he going to kill me?”

Brian shook his head quickly in respond, “I won’t let him. You and me are leaving together.”

“Will it be-- soon?” I pause for second and starred at my feet, “The killing part I mean.”
“Zacky. Please don’t strain yourself everything will be fine.” he gave me a concerned look.

I shook my head, “I want it to be soon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You EVERYONE who's reading this, commenting, and subscribing. Your all amazing so give yourselves a pat on the back.

Chapter Five. I'm currently work on its not done yet.. I may not have it done by next week with all these's projects in the way, but I will try and get up next week. Promise.

I'm going to post a story tomorrow for Halloween(Which I am Synyster Gates this year) I won't have a name till tomorrow, but its about meeting someone from the internet and why you should never do it. It is a Brian and Zacky. Its a one-shot. Something to look for tomorrow.

Have a great Hallows Eve/ Halloween and thank you all again!