My World Went Black

Sidekick

Sunlight hit my eyes, my body jolted awake. I shook my when I notice I was starring at a poster in my room. It had been a week; since I got home and… he can’t leave my head. I feel worst ever day. My mom as become over-protected of me, and she’s going on rants about getting me microchip. I hadn’t gone back to school yet, seeming as my mom wants me to sit at home and rest.

The day I went back to school was… weird. The hallways were crowded as usually, but something felt different. I try to shrug this feeling off, but it wouldn’t go away. A hand landed on my shoulder and I yelp the hall became silence. I turned my head around to face Johnny. He starred at me with concerned brown eyes.

“Glad to know your alive, but… different.” he explain.

I nodded and began walking through the crowded halls, “He’s in jail, but I feel… like he’s coming for me.”

“What did he do to you?” I still wore a cast on my right arm seeming as that fuck-tart wouldn’t stop playing with it after it was broken.

I shook my head sadness, “I’m no longer… a virgin.”

“I’m- sorry. Did he give you anything?” I could tell he was really worried, but talking about this man was only making these memories stronger.

“I-- don’t know. He-- injected me with something-- before he…” I couldn’t finish the sentence it was too hard for me.

“Will you be okay if I hug you?” he asks stopping in front of my math class. I nodded and his small arms wrapped around me for a second before stepping away, “Don’t worry. He’s going on trail and everything you and Brian say is true, then he’ll face what he deserves.”

I shook my head, “Johnny. Nothing the cops do will ever-- make me feel any better! He ruined me!” I was beginning to get all emotional.

“Calm down, Zack.” he explained.

I shook my head, “I was fucking raped, watched some poor girl--die, stabbed, and fucking beaten. I was treated-- like I was simply a bug on his motherfucking wall!” a teacher was walking over to us.

“What’s going on here? Hey I saw you in the news.” some teacher greeted us.

“This is personal.” I said, hoping she would just leave it and go.

“Okay. If you need to talk to someone I suggest Dr. Hobart.” She made her way down the hallway.

I shook my head, “How much did I miss in Spanish, and Bio?” I ask.

“Our Spanish teacher has been giving us one easy worksheet a day. Bio-- a project, three labs, um… shit load of assignments.” he explained.

The rest of the day of school was weird. My teachers called me up and explain to me that I didn’t need to make up the missing martial. A couple of my teachers wanted me to do a certain assignments to make sure I understood what was going on.

After school I talked to Johnny before his mom came to pick us up, seeming as my parents were really busy in work lately. She would drop us off. Johnny came over for a little and we walked over to the park and sat under a tree.
“Zacky? You okay?” he asked. I was starring at a tree from a distance.

I nodded, “Yea, it’s peaceful.”

After I said that, we said nothing more for a while. The sky changed color from blue to orange, and we lay their. I kept thinking someone was going to grab me, but the cops were near by, probably watching some teenagers closely.

Something kicked my leg, and I open my eyes to see who it was. Brian, “Zacky. Zacky’s friend--”

“Johnny.” Johnny cut him off. I sat up in the grass and pulled my knees to my chest.

“Johnny,” he tasted the name on his lips, “So Zack, wanna join me?”

“How did you find me?” I ask.

“Jimmy and I came here to terrorize the children, and parents, but I saw you.” Brian gestured over his shoulder to Jimmy who was sitting on a slide.

I nodded, “Where are you guys headed?”

“A bar. Maybe Johnny too young to get in through.” Brian joked.

“I have a fake-ID.” Johnny pouted.

“Whatever.” he waved a hand at Johnny, “So? You wanna join.”

I shrugged my shoulders, and pushed myself off the ground, “I don’t see why not.”

Johnny nodded, “Fine, but we better be back by ten.”

“Who’s we? Got a mouse in your pocket?” Brian motion Jimmy to come over.

“No, Zacky, and I.” I hated how Johnny always had to think for me.

“You named your mouse Zacky?” a smirk crept on his lips.

A tall lanky man stood next to Brian, “Are we going to get drunk?” he ask.

“Fuck yea.” Brian agreed.

Johnny shook his head, “On a school night?”

I shot a look at Johnny, “Dude, you don’t have to.” I said.

“Whatever Zack. I don’t like this dude. I don’t know how you can like a guy like him. Trouble is written all over his face.” Johnny glared at Brian.

“Take a joke, why don’t you.” Brian said.

He shook his head, “I’m going, and if your going to hang with him, on a school night. Don’t be shock that you get grounded.” Johnny explained, stomping away.

Brian turn to me, “You know what. I no longer feel like drinking. I know, let’s go back to my place.” A smirk played on his lips.
I knew what he was talking about, “Fine Haner, but I’m getting my cousin and I’m taking him to a bar.”

Brian led me down the street and around a few corners. I assumed we already past my street, and stop in front of his house.

“My parents are away for the evening.” he explained, opening the door and leading me inside, “Maybe you can-- keep me company.” he explain.

I nodded and pulled my phone out and texted my mom; I’m going to spend the night at Johnny’s for a project we got in Spanish.

My phone buzzed, Okay, if you need anything or you want to come home text me.

I texted her back letting her know I got her message and slipped my phone back in my pocket. Brian disappeared into the kitchen. I walk and he was perch on the counter.

“Zacky, what would you like to do?” he ask.

I shrugged, “I don’t know. What is there to do here?”

“Get wasted, play guitar, play video games, crank call.” he listed.

I nodded, “So cause trouble or be lazy?” I asked stating the fact.

He nodded, “Well guitar isn’t lazy, but I suppose if you want to call it that; well were going to have to have some problems.” he grinned.

“I play myself, I learning how to play it upside down through.” a nervous laugh escaped my lips.

He laughed, “Zee, guitar is played with the thick string on top, and thin string on the bottom.”

I nodded, “I’m left handed, and I’m saving up for guitar.”

“Makes more sense now. Go get it re-string.” he jumped off the counter, “Want a drink?”

“I don’t care, but it’s my dads, and he plays it too.” I explain.

Brian walked into the pantry and stood in there for at least five minutes to get a drink. He walked out and threw me a bottle of water. I open it up and took a large sip of it, “Let’s go watch a Family Guy.” he said.

I nodded and followed him into the living room. I finished my water before he even put the show on. I sat on the floor with him, a blanket under us. He cuddled me, and my eyes began to droop a bit. I was fighting the urge to stay wide awake. I lost before the middle show and I past out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for everyone who's reading this, subscribing to this. Your the only reason a new chapter gets posted:)

There are only two more chapters left. Sorry this is short. Next chapter will be epic.

Got some updates for you. I'm hosting a contest and you have to write either an MCR/ A7X fic. A7X/MCR Fan fiction contest

If you really liked this story I suggest you check out my one-shot, "You Can Trust No One" its about why you never meet anyone over the internet. I've decide it going to to be two-shot too. So please subscribed to that. That update will be up in the next two weeks.

Please subscribe, and comment. There may or may not be an update next weekend.