The Legend of Pageon

Imprisonment

Eevan & Di-load: (awakes in a cold sweat) Gasp!

They both look at each other in shock.

Eevan: You felt that right?
Di-load; Yea. I think Jimgla and Sarla are in trouble.
Eevan: Yea we have to wake up the others and go find and help them.
Di-load: Right.

They shake Ariel and Kivjn awake.

Eevan: Heey! Get up! We have to help Jimgla and the others!
Ariel: (sleepily) What happened to them?
Di-load: I don't know, but we felt like something bad has happened. We have to hurry.
Kivjn: Ok, we're ready.

They all run down the fleeting stairway. They suddenly hear a voice behind them.

Merk: Where are you guys going?
Kivjn: We are sorry. We have to go find our friends.
Merk: Not out in that thunderstorm your not.
Ariel: We'll be alright, but thank you.
Merk: I don't think you heard me. (Puts on an evil, stern look)
Ariel: Huh? AAAH!

Kivjn turns around to see the giant chandelier has encased Ariel in a strong metal cage of some sort shooting down from the ceiling.

Ariel: HELP ME! (pounds on the cage, but to no avail)
Kivjn: What is this about?
Merk: You are not leaving this place..alive.
Di-load: (whispers in Eevan's ear) I had a bad feeling about this guy from the start.
Merk: Save your breath Di-load. I already know you had suspicions about me from the start. Your friends shouldn't have been so naive.

Di-load: Shut up u bitch.
Merk: Oh you really shouldn't talk that way to someone who is going to kill you. It will only make things worse.
Di-load: (Throws a punch at Merk) AAAHHHH!

The carpet that they are standing strikes Di-load's fist and entangles the three remaining free heroes.

Eevan: LET ME GO!
Kivjn: UGHH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?
Merk: Alright, I may as well let you guys in since you're not going to be leaving this place. My name is Merk.
Ariel: Okay, Merk. Let us go! Or pay the price.
Merk: My dear, you are in no place to be threatening me. I can have that chandelier you are under drop at anytime.
Ariel: You wouldn't.
Merk: Try me...

Back in the dingy, old house..

Hanging over a pot of boiling 350 degrees water, Jimgla and Sarla are gagged and tied to each other.

Jimay: See where curiosity gets you? Now after I deal with you, I'll kill your little friends.
Sarla: MFFMFFMMFFMFFFFMMMFFFFMM!!.!
Jimay: HAHAHA! What is that!? I can't understand you! Get that rag outta ya mouth! Maybe you'll talk better.
Malus: So we thought we heard something going on. Good thing we followed y'all.
Teey: It was my idea.
Malus: Shut up!
Teey: Make me!
Jimay: HUSH! You will not interfere. Take this!

Large branches shoot in from outside and coil around Teey and Malus.

Malus: WHAT THE...(struggling)HELL MAN!?
Teey: See what you do!?
Jimay: Don't squirm to much honeys. You're gonna make the grip tighter on yourselves.
Malus: GAAAAAH! IM..NOT..GONNA..TAKE THIS!

Mylo rips free from his entanglements, pulls his arms back, and lets a blast of electricity out at Jimay.

Jimay: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
Malus: Got her....

(Or did he?)
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback :D pleasee
character updates soon
check em out when they are ready
(I will tell you next chapter)