The Legend of Pageon

Time To Show out

Merk: So whatcha gonna do?
Ariel: (Charges up and throws huge fireball.) HAAAAAAAAA!

The fireball made a direct contact with Merk, but was easily brushed off.

Ariel: Damn!
Merk: AAHAHAHAHA! You're gonna have to try harder than that, sweetie. It didn't even work the first time.
Jimay: Our turn now.

She suddenly starts to roar so loud that everyone has to cover their ears. A dark aura envelopes her and then in a dark light, she transformed into a menacing, floating head with crazy hair and two floating hands.

Jimay: My true form.
Merk: My turn.

He lets out another ear piercing cry, and like Jimay before, a dark aura surrounds him. He, then, sprouts out a long silver tail. His head, chest, legs and arms suddenly start to glow, and soon our heroes are standing next to a mechanical looking beast. Almost all of Merk's body has been mechanized.

Jimay: How do you like this? This is how we really look.
Malus: I prefer the old hag look on you.
Jimay: Shut up!

Her and Malus both charge at each other. However, Malus is soon knocked to the ground.

Malus: Ugh, shes tough.
Teey: Let me try.

He starts to throw a flurry of water balls at Jimay, but they are all crushed easily.

Jimay: Is that all you got!
Sarla: Hey Teey. I think this is a good time to teach you a new move.
Teey: Really! What's it called and how do I use it?
Sarla: Just grab one of my spikes off my back. It will turn into a water blade. Be careful its very sharp.

Teey did as he was told. Soon he was holding a blade made of pure water. It glistened in the moonlight.

Teey: Wow. So I can beat them with this?
Sarla: Maybe. Try it out on that tree.

Teey swung on a huge tree, and it snapped in two.

Teey: I broke that tree like it was a twig.
Sarla: Good. Now it's time to fight.
Jimay: Try all the tricks you want. You're never gonna beat us.
Teey: That's what you think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all my readers. please I need more subscribers :D but keep up with reading my stories and leave comments.