The Legend of Pageon

Imposters!

Ariel: This is so cool!

Malus: Yeah. Wait, Ariel! Do you sense that?

Ariel: Sense what?

Jimgla: I sense it too Malus.

Di-load: What in the world are you two talking about?

Malus: Just shut up and listen!

They all became quiet while the light of crystals in Malus and Ariel's pockets grew brighter. Suddenly, all the crystals in the room shone a scarlet red.

Ariel: What in the world is happening!?

Malus: I think we found what we were looking for.

Jimgla: Malus is right! Brace yourself!

The crystals began to resonate a low humming sound. The ones that Ariel and Malus held started to float out their captivity, giving our heroes a confused a look on their face.

Ariel: The fuck?

Malus: Maybe we should get up. Those crystals look like they're about to do something.

But the little shards weren't having that. As soon as Ariel and Malus tried to get up, a strange, invisible energy shot from the levitating crystals, pushing the heroes down in their seat. The chairs also turned red and suddenly crystal shackles and handcuffs pinned Ariel and Malus down!

Jimgla and Di-load: Ariel! Malus! Are you okay?

Malus: No! We can't get up!

Unknown Male Voice: Hahaha! Looks like we got company.

Unknown female voice: I guess you're right. Hahaha!

Suddenly the room got quiet and dimmed dark with only the crystals shining a bright red hue still. Then a blinding flash and high pitched noise hurt everyone's senses. When they came too, a red, shadowy figure stood in front of them. It resembled Ariel.

Leira: Hello there.

Ariel: She's me!

Leira: No honey. I'm me. You're you. I guess you can say I'm an evil representation of you.

Di-load: Who are you then?

Leira: The name is Leira. Pleased to meet you.

Malus: (looks up) Looks like we got one more to join the party.

They all look up to see someone who resembled Malus above standing on the top of the chairs.

Sulam: My name is Sulam. Now its time to exterminate the imposters.