Insane (and Most Likely Fictional) AFI Moments

1. Computer Fights

Our favourite Davey was fanficing one day, going through stories; searching , perusing, reading, getting horny... and normally in that order. Whilst in the middle of an exceptionally hot Jadam, none other than his sexyhotradawesome friend Jade walks in. Not really caring about what Davey was doing on the computer, he settles himself down on the couch and picks up the AP Magazine he was reading before he left... To go... Somewhere... Where Hunter definitely wasn't... Nope... No... Hunter was totally and completely not where Jade was... Who asked you anyway!!?! huh?!? Didn't your mother ever tell you not to plunge yourself into other people'sbathtubs business??!! Gahh! iI hate you people and your twoboysintubsphobia!!

.............

Anyway, Jade was reading his magazine, and Davey was reading his fanfic, and Adam was makin' pancakes at his house in Nigeria and Hunter was somewhere else. Davey suddenly looked up, and ran off the the kitchen to pour himself a glass of orange juice, feeling that the sexy Jade-on-Adam scene would go by much better if he had a refreshing glass of OJ beside him. Quickly noticing Davey's absence, Jade's eyes went shifty and he bolted to the computer to check his e-mails. Hurriedly closing the window full of long and most likely boring words that Davey had been reading, Jade opened a new one and proceeded to take the steps necessary to get to his inbox and see if Hunter - I mean No One Special - had sent him any emails. No One Special had sent him nothing, probably because he was angry at Jade for stealing his favourite towel and hiding it down the front of his sexyhotradawesome pants. Jade was just going to move back to his magazine reading spot on the couch Davey came back. He looked Jade, halfway out of the computer chair, and at the lack of fanfic on the computer screen, and went berserk - all in about 2.176 seconds -.
"You fucking asshole! I was reading something and now you have to come along and exit out of the website and check to see if your fucking bathtub buddy sent you anything regarding the next very wet meeting you'll have and not invite me to by the way... I was just getting to the part where you were going to grab adam's..."

A strange silence filled the air as Adam stood in the doorway with a very wide eyed expression on his face
"Grab my what Dave?"

"Grab your nothing Adam... uhhhh... Jade and I were just having a pretend argument... See!" He turned to Jade, "You're dumb!!"
Jade was momentarily confused, but used his sexyhotradawesome ninja skills to catch on fast enough "You're a man thong!!" He replied

"You're a dildo!"

"You're a strap on!!"
Davey thought fast, needing to maintain the act so Adam wouldn't find out what fictional Jade was going to grab, and also needing to find something more perverted than a strap on

"Well you're a vibrating condom!!" He shouted triumphantly.

"yeah... well... Then I'm in your ass!"

(here's where the conversation turns... untill the sun goes down, and many fantasies are learned, on this day!)

"Cuz that's how I like it!" Davey wasted no time in popping that one out.
Jade thought for a moment, then spoke, much softer than before, "All vibratory and protective..."

"And embedded in my anus..." Davey concluded quietly

At the silence shared between Jade and Davey, Adam got very uncomfortable... More uncomfortable than he would have been if he had indeed found out about what fictional Jade was about to grab... So he left Jade and Davey to their silence, and ran back to his house in Nigeria.

..................

After a while Davey spoke again, saying what both boys had been thinking:

"I wish there really were vibrating condoms..."
♠ ♠ ♠
ummmmm... that actually stemmed from an imaginary conversation between Jade and Davey that I thought up one day while watching a very boring documentary with my mom... it originally looked like this:

J: you're a man-thong
D: you're a dildo
J: you're a strap on
D: you're a vibrating condom
J: yeah, and I'm in your ass
D: cuz that's how I like it
J: all vibratey and protective
D: and embedded in my anus
...........*silence*...........
D: I wish there really were vibrating condoms

I hadn't thought of what they were fighting about yet, but I needed to post it somewhere, so I whipped this up...

I <3 comments!!