Status: writing!

Let The Games Begin.

004

I sat in the school library with my head in a book. The library seemed abandoned...so desolated, it was only me, myself and I; A complete and utter bookworm. But it was the only way I could assure that I actually fitted in to Dulaney High. I wasn't the conversation type, I scored 0% when it came to the popularity test and when it came to beautiful, sexy, mysterious guys like Alex Gaskarth, well I just zip up and become unknown.

Well, I'm Claire Trelawney and I'm trying to find my place in Dulaney but it's a total bust with my confidence I couldn't help but act shy around others. I was a independent person, I liked to be on my own with my thoughts and my books; which was my only form of entertainment in Dulaney.

I continued to read 'Lucy In The Sky.' Which I've read a million times. It's about a called Lucy and she's going on a holiday, and suddenly she gets texts from her boyfriend...

Oh shit, English!! I'm over 10 minutes late! Fuck, Miss is going to murder me and then bury me and then dig me up again and murder me again!. Sugar, Damn it! I gathered my belongings together and quickly tried to stuff them back in my bag.

"Come on, get in there!" I continued attempting to stuff my things in my bag. Then I suddenly bumped into someone causing me and my books to go tumbling over.

"Fuck!" I heard the voice say, damn I recognise that voice. That sexy, seductive voice..."Are you ok?!" Alex Gaskarth was holding his hand out to help me, Me, Moi, Claire Trelawney??!!

"Yeah...hmm...I'm...ok." Taking his helping hand. Shit, can my words come out more dysfunctional?

He chuckles and runs a hand though his beautiful colored hair, making my insides melt.

"Err...Thanks." I smiled shyly.

"I believe these belong to you." He smiles showing his perfect snow white teeth.

I just continued to smile shyly.

"Well, I'll see you around, Claire." He smirks and walks away. My mind goes all dreamy Bye Alex and then I realized what he just said. Alex Gaskarth knew my name!

"Hold...on." I stop and he turns around on his heel. "How do you know my name?"

"Well, It was on your books..." I blush, feeling so humiliated. "Plus, I recognise you. I mean how could I not you. Your sister is like the bestguitarist in Maryland. She even beats me, even Jack too, but don‘t tell him that.”" He grins his face off and walks away. As my jaw was completely out of sight.

Damn, he's so...Shit, English. No, No. Why me??!!

I ran to my English classroom and rushed through the door. Everyone was working quietly, Well...Expect the group with Chelsea and Piper. They're always bickering over something, they're completely pissed me off, when they argue.

"Claire Trelawney?! Why are you so late to my class?!!" Miss asked all interrogation like and stared me.

"Sorry, Miss. I felt a bit sick." Hoping she would believe me.

"Okay, Don't be late again! You're with Chelsea's group." She points her finger in direction. Can my day get any worse?

I roll my eyes and walked over to the group, I took a chair and sat a bit farther away from the group.
I watched as Piper and Chelsea popped up a new topic to argue about. I rolled my eyes the full 60 degrees. I just going to keep myself unknown.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you enjoy this.
Please comment and subcribe!