Status: writing!

Let The Games Begin.

005

Chelsea fixed her long blond hair in her compact before walking into her house. It was empty as usual. She remembered when it use to be filled with laughter and the smell of her mum’s homemade cookies. Oh how she loved her mum’s cookies, but she hadn’t tasted them in years. Not since her Father walked out on her and her mother. Oh how she resented him.

Pulling herself out of her thoughts, she walked up the stairs and into her bedroom, dropping her rather large handbag on the floor and falling onto her bed. In a reminiscent mood, she shut her eyes, thinking back to when she first got her room. It had been her parents, before he left, soon after it happened her mum couldn’t sleep in a room he had once been so she swapped rooms with Chelsea, knowing her daughters room was the one place he had never been.

Chelsea’s dad wasn’t a very good one, nor was he that great at being a husband. Unless of course a good husband abuses their wife daily; beating the shit out of their wife in front of their only child. He was the reason Chelsea didn’t trust people, the reason she judged everyone.

Mara, the maid at the Lockhart residence popped her head in the door, clearing her throat. “Chelsea dear, you have visitors” she said, moving out of the way so Chelsea could see Piper, Olivia, Claire and another presence, she hadn’t seen this girl before or if she had, she hadn’t noticed her.

“Send them in” Chelsea replied, sitting up and leaning on the wooden bed frame. The girls hesitantly walked in, Olivia held a notepad and pen to her chest. “Who are you?” Chelsea spat, directing her question at the new girl.

“That’s Eleanor” the girl cleared her throat as Piper said sorry to her. “Norah. She was added to our group yesterday but you ran out of class so you wouldn’t know” Piper spat back at Chelsea, causing her to scoff and mumble a whatever.

“And what’s up with you?” Chelsea sneered at Claire but before anyone could answer a figure was standing in the doorway. Alexander Gaskarth.

“Alex!” Chelsea squealed, getting up and jumping into his arms. “I’ve missed you” she giggled.

“You have visitors. I will go” he mumbled, turning and running out of Chelsea’s house before anyone could object. Chelsea pouted as she walked back to her bed, getting comfortable.

“Well what are you doing here?” she snapped at the girls, disappointed Alex had left so quickly. They all mumbled their responses before Piper spoke up again.

“What did Alex want with you anyway?” she asked, seeming particularly interested in the fact Alex had visited Chelsea. Piper’s interested pleased Chelsea.

“Oh he visits every afternoon” Chelsea giggled, letting her long hair move slightly to reveal the love bites on her neck.

“Are you and him a thing?” Claire asked suddenly, her voice was so quiet Chelsea had barely heard her. Sighing Chelsea shook her head before a devious smile replaced the glum look she had painted upon herself moments before.

“Not yet but he will be.” This sentence cause Piper to scoff.

“His mine!” she said through gritted teeth. Chelsea laughed as Eleanor spoke up.

“Why not compete for his affections?” this was a very good idea because Chelsea knew she would win and humiliate that slut who referred to herself as Piper. After Piper and Chelsea agreed on it, Claire and Olivia decided they wanted in to, which was perfect for Chelsea. It just gave her more of an opportunity to tear them apart, mentally and physically.

Let the games begin
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.
Comments and subscriptions?