Status: writing!

Let The Games Begin.

006

Olivia was sitting in the library looking through all of her homework and wondering what she was missing, she knew she was missing something.

"Oh no, I left my book in the classroom," she groaned.

Olivia rushed back to her Biology classroom, not before running into someone and falling backwards. She let out a loud painful groan; she rubbed her forehead and looked for her glasses.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"It's okay, it was my fault, here let me help you," the male voice replied.

That voice is so familiar...

Olivia picked up her glasses and placed them back on she looked up she looked around making sure she had everything.

"Thank you" she sighed.

"Yeah no problem," he smiled.

Why did it have to be Alex, why not some other guy?

"Um..."

Olivia never knew what to say in situations other than thank you and bye but he kept glancing at her trying to figure out who she was. Was she surprised? No, Olivia wasn't popular nor she cared for being popular she had more important things to worry about.

"You're Olivia right?" he asked.

She straighten her glasses and nodded, "Yes..."

Why do I find it surprising that he knows my name? Why do I have to be that girl that likes Alex why?

"I knew it" he grinned.

Olivia bit her lower lip and wondered why he was still talking to her, “How do you know me?"

"You're in my Algebra class"

She knew that, but how could he possibly know that? Did Alex actually pay attention; maybe Olivia didn't give him enough credit.

"Right, I sit at the front, you sit at the back," She nodded.

"Yup I watch you come in every day and sit down and toss your hair behind you and you grab your calculator and pencil and set them aside"

"Uh... I don't know if I should be freaked out by that or not..." Olivia answered nervously

Alex laughed, "Or maybe I just happened to like you and enjoy watching you, as creepy as that sounds ..."

Olivia's cheeks were now burning "Oh... I did not know that”

Alex walked closer to her and stared into her chocolate brown eyes; Olivia took a step back and watched him take a step forward.

"I-I better get going,” Olivia stammered.

"So soon?" he asked

She nodded "Thanks for helping me up, I'll see you around"

Olivia ran out and bumped into Connor and Annie she sighed in relief, they both look confused.

"You okay?" they asked.

"I just bumped into Alex... I think. “She breathed.

"Whoa calm down you're all flustered" Annie teased.

"I think he likes me" Olivia squealed.

"Yeah?" Connor laughed.

"Maybe... I don't know I got to go" Olivia left.

Her friends watched her leave, Olivia made her way to her locker to put her books up, and she was not looking forward to this project.

"Didn't I just run into you?" it was him again.

Olivia jumped and turned around "Hi..."

"Oli" he smiled, "You don't mind do you?"

She shrugged, "Fine with me, what brings you over here?"

"I'm waiting for someone" Alex smiled.

He's always waiting for someone.

Olivia grabbed a string of her hair and placed it behind her ear before losing her locker, she turned to Alex.

"Is that so? Hopefully they won't keep you waiting, I have to go," she nodded.

"Oh? Okay well, see you around Oli" he winked.

"Yeah..."

Olivia walked away and back to the library, that only took fifteen minutes and she couldn't help but feel stressed.

Olivia tried to study for the last fifteen minutes that she had left, but she couldn't concentrate, he was on her mind.

"Damn" she whispered, "I thought I'd be the only one not to fall for his charm"

The day was coming to and end and Olivia was pondering all these thoughts about school, homework, and Alex. She wanted nothing more than to go home and get away from school, she didn't understand the feeling she was feeling now.

"Ready to go Olive?" Connor asked behind her, she turned around.

"Yeah, just grabbing my stuff" she replied quietly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just...” Olivia quickly grabbed Connor's arm when she notice Alex and some girl he was holding arms with walk bye.

"You're acting weird Olive,” Connor chuckled.

Alex didn't seem to glance her way; she knew this would happen he was just messing with her, like every other guy in the school messes with nerds like her.

"I'm sorry, it was nothing, let's go” she said, smiling.

"Annie wants us to go out for pizza and have that study group thing for Biology"

"Right, well, let's go" Olivia agreed, pulling him out.

"On our way there you can tell me why you're acting so peculiar and why Alex talking to you rattled your brain or something...”

"Funny... very funny, Connor" she groaned.

Olivia was not looking forward to explaining all of this to Connor, he never approved of Alex and she didn't blame him. Alex came off as a whore sometimes and Connor didn't like that, he knew girls would fall for him at his feet and he didn't want Olivia to end up with a broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me just start by saying, I AM SO SORRY.
I know it's been a month, but I've been so busy with school and I've gotten sick and going through some tough times. I hope you understand. But here it is. Finally.
Enjoy.