Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 1

"Come on, Keegan, wake up." Keegan's eyes slowly opened to see her friend, Chloe standing in front of her. "Jason's here." She said pointing to the SUV parked in her driveway. "So get your ass up." Keegan looked around and realized that she had fallen asleep on her friends porch. She pulled her coat around herself tighter as she stood up, almost losing her balance from being so tired.

"Where are we going?" Keegan yawned as she and Chloe walked to Jason's car.

"To hell and back." Chloe got in the passenger seat, while Keegan made her way in the back. She curled into a little ball and tried to go back to sleep. Going out every night was starting to take it's toll on her, but she wasn't complaining. She loved going out. She loved the attention she got when she went out. She liked how the girls would get jealous when the guys would stare. Keegan wasn't about to give that up easily. "Want a beer Keegan?" Jason asked. Keegan shook her head, but reached for the beer Jason was offering. She popped it open and took a swig from the can. It was hot and bitter, but she didn't mind. It was a free beer.

"Thanks." Keegan said. She set the beer down in the cup holder near the floor and curled back into her ball.

A couple of minutes later, the car came to a hault. Jason and Chloe were the first one's out the car. Keegan picked up her half drunken beer and tried to down the rest before heading inside the blue house. There were a few people outside. Some had drinks in their hands, while the rest had cigarettes. Keegan thought about bumming one off of somebody, but before she could even fix her lips to ask someone, Chloe was handing her one. "Thanks." She said. As she lit her cigarette, she pulled on her hood. The fur around the rim engulfed her whole face. The only thing that could be seen was the cigarette and the glare of her glasses. "Whose house is this?" Keegan asked.

"One of Jason's friends."

"Where's the fucking kitchen?" Keegan asked as she stepped inside. There was a crowd of bodies from the front door, all the way to the back. People were piling on the stairs, and shoving into everyone. It's just like every other party Keegan has been to this week.

If you haven't noticed already, Keegan likes to party. It reminds her of how things used to be when she was in high school. When she still had the comfort and satisfaction of living with people who took care of you. Where the only thing you needed to worry about was picking out an outfit for the next day of school. Now she's all grown up, with no money, no job, and if it weren't for Chloe, she'd wouldn't have a home.

"The kitchen is over there." Jason said. He came up behind Chloe and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Wake up, Keegan." He pushed her hood off, only to have Keegan groan and pull it back down.

"Quit it." She said.

"Come on babe," Chloe said turning to face Jason. "Leave her alone." Keegan walked off towards the direction Jason pointed out. She bumped into dozens of people and was called a bitch at least five times. She didn't care though. When she finally got to the kitchen, she let out a groan. It was just as packed as the rest of the house.

"Fuck, it's crowded." Keegan turned towards the voice. She caught the guys profile and bit down on her lip. He was gorgeous. Just about her height. Dark colored hair, nice full lips. "Did you want a beer?" He asked her.

"Move out the way, fucker." The nice, gorgeous boy was pushed out of the way and tumbled forward.

"Fuck, Zacky!" He shouted. "Grow up."

"Eat shit, Matt." Keegan looked at the jackass who pushed the gorgeous boy. He was slightly taller than her, with green eyes, and black hair. He had tattoos up and down both of his arms, and had a few facial piercings. He was a little chubby, but it was nothing a Stair Master couldn't fix.

"I'm gonna get you back when you least expect it, Zacky."

"Doubt it." He pushed past Keegan without even apologizing and headed for the fridge.

"You still want a beer?" The cute boy asked. Keegan nodded.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He said walking off. A few moments later, he came back with two plastic cups filled the rim with alcohol. Keegan thanked him again. "When you least expect it." He said to the chubby one.

"Blow me." Just as he was walking by, he stopped at Keegan. He practically put his nose in her drink.

"What are you-" Keegan began to ask.

"Ah no, sweet heart." He said. "You can't drink that. That won't do a thing for you."

"Zacky-" Matt began. Zacky took Keegan's cup and poured out the alcohol on the floor. He then poured some of his drink into her cup and gave it back to her.

"What'd you do that for?" Keegan asked.

"What you just had in that cup was for pussies." He smirked. "You look like you handle something a little rough."

"That was really rude." She said. "Are you going to even clean that up?"

Zacky scoffed. "Are you serious?" He asked her. He looked back at Matt, his brother, and then looked back at her. "Sweet heart, do you know who I am?"

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't." Matt said.

"I'm fucking-"

"Keegan!" Keegan turned around to see Chloe smiling at her. "Can you pass me a drink?" Keegan rolled her eyes.

"Take mine." She said handing her the plastic cup.

"Zacky!" Jason yelled. He pushed past the two girls to go greet his friend. Keegan and Chloe both frowned at him.

"I didn't think you were going to come." Zacky said grinning. "It took your ass forever to get here."

"I had to pick up some girls first." Jason smirked. Zacky's eyes lit up.

"Where are they?"

"Right here." Chloe said coming up behind Jason and pinching his arm.

"She's my girlfriend." He said. He pointed to Keegan with an austere look. "Thats her friend." Zacky's eyes ran down Keegan's body. He was unimpressed.

"Yea, we already met." He said. "I'm leaving in a minute." Zacky stated. "It's getting too crowded in here."

"You're leaving your own party?" Jason asked.

"Yea." Zacky said taking a sip of his drink. "You wanna come?" Jason looked at Chloe.

"We can go if you want to." She said to him.

"We just got here." Keegan complained. Zacky looked at her.

"You're free to stay." He said. And that was it. He and Jason walked off leaving Chloe and Keegan standing there.

"You can go, Chloe." Keegan said.

"I don't want to leave you." She said. "You'll probably get mad at me. She was right. Keegan would get mad at her.

"It's all right, you can go."

"Well, where would you go?"

"I'll just... stay here." She sighed.

"You sure?" Chloe asked.

"You better hurry, before I change my mind." She said.

"Thanks." She said. "I'll see you later." She skipped off trying to hurry and catch up to Jason. Keegan pushed her way to the fridge and pulled out two cans of beers. She slid one in her coat pocket and opened the other.

"Watch where you're going, bitch." Some guy said to her as she tried to get out the kitchen. She flipped him off and countinued her journey out of the kitchen. She had no intention of being down here with all these people, whose favorite word seemed to be her middle name, so she headed up stairs. She had to push through a whole new crowd of people. They all called her names too. It wasn't bitch, it was freak.

"Fucking freak!" Someone yelled. She rolled her eyes. She was used to this. When she finally made it upstairs, she was relieved to see that it wasn't nearly as crowded. There were a few couples dry humping each other on the walls, but that was about it. There was about four rooms up stairs. Keegan went to the one all the way down the hall. She knocked on it a few times to make sure no one was in there, and then opened the door. Inside was very neat. Probably the cleanest place in the house. She locked the door as she closed it, and made her way towards the bed. She flopped down on it, sipping on her can of beer.

"This is nice." She said to herself. She downed the last of the beer and began to wander around the room. She looked through the enormous closet and found a shit load of clothes. Nothing was really her style, but they might still look good on the owner. Thirty minutes and another can of beer later, Keegan had tired herself out. She kicked off her shoes, zipped up her jacket and pulled her hood on even tighter. She yawned as she sprawled out on the bed. Not even five minutes later, she was fast asleep.

"Oh God," Keegan said as she woke up. The head board in the next room was banging on the wall, and it was driving her nuts. "Who is having sex like that this early in the morning?"

"Jason and Chloe." Keegan looked up and frowned. There was the chubby asshole from the night before sitting in a chair near the bed. "Lucky bastards." Keegan looked around her and wondered how she got in this room... in this bed. She still had on her jacket and her pants, so she assumed that nothing happened. "I hope you don't mind me asking," He began. "But who are you?"

"I'm..." Keegan began, but she stopped. "Did we do anything last night?" She asked. Chubby laughed.

"Not that I recall." He said. "I woke up in the living room and came up here to find you in my bed."

"Oh," Keegan said. "Well, I'm Keegan. Don't you remember? I'm Jason and Chloe's friend. You were being an asshole to me last night."

"Sorry about that." He said. "I don't remember much about last night." The thumping on the wall stopped and Zacky and Keegan both kind of laughed.

"I'm really hungry." Keegan said to herself. She stood up and stretched. Her jacket made her shirt rise up showing off the tattoo she had on her stomach. Zacky caught a glimpes of it and smirked.

"You wanna get something to eat?" He asked her. Keegan looked at him for a moment. She could stay here and wait for Jason and Chloe to wrap things up, or she could go out with a guy whose an asshole, but didn't kick her out of his bed.

"Where do you wanna go?"