Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 15

"So I was thinking." Chloe said. "Everything should be black. All the dresses, all the shoes, the tuxes, the tables..." Keegan wasn't paying much attention. She was kind of looking off. And every time she began to listen to Chloe, she wished she wasn't. She kept blabbing on about what she was gong to do for the wedding. She had a pen and a piece of paper in front of her, but she hasn't writen anything since she sat down.

"Have you even set a date yet?" Keegan interupted.

"Yea." Chloe said. "It's going to be a month after he comes back from your boyfriend's tour."

"What?" Keegan asked looking up at her. "He's going?" Chloe nodded.

"So That leave plenty of time for me and you to plan the wedding." She said smiling.

"Chloe, I'm going too." Keegan said.

"Huh?" Chloe's shoulders slumped. "Since when."

"Zacky asked me to come with him a couple of nights ago." Keegan said. Chloe's face turned red and she brought her hands up to her face.

"I can't do this by myself." She sobbed into her hands. "I need someone to stay here and help me."

"Why don't you go with us?" Keegan asked. Chloe lifted her head and looked at Keegan.

"Not all of us can be as care free as you, Keegan." She said. "I have to make sure you guys have a place to stay when you get back."

"Well..." Keegan said. She didn't know what to say. She didn't want to leave Chloe here by herself, but she wanted to be with Zacky. "Chloe, can we talk about this later." Keegan said. "I'll try and figure out some things with Zacky and then I'll let you know." Chloe nodded and got up.

"Thanks Keegan." She said stepping out of her room and closing the door. Keegan sighed as she ran he towel through her freshly dyed hair. She had changed it to this warm honey color. She was hoping Zacky would like it when she goes and surprises him today. They haven't really talked since he dropped her off after that horrible dinner with her family. She had called her parents after that to let them know how much she didn't appreciate the way they treated Zacky. They apologized, well her mom did, but it didn't mean much. Now she just hoped Zacky would be happy to see her. But just in case he wasn't, she put on her glasses.

Keegan blow dried her hair and straightened it as best she could before heading down stairs. Chloe and Jason were sitting close to each other talking very quietly. "I'm leaving." Keegan said. They both looked up at her.

"Did you think about what you're going to do?" Chloe asked. Keegan shook her head.

"I'll let you know when I get home." Keegan said. Chloe nodded just before kissing Jason on the cheek and walking out.

"You ready?" Jason asked.

"Ready for what?"

"You're going to the party too right?" He asked. Keegan nodded. "Well then let's go. Unless you wanna walk." They walked outside to his car and got in.

"Why are you going on tour with the guys?" Keegan asked once he pulled out of the driveway. Jason shrugged.

"They gave me a job."

"Doing what?"

"Groupies." Jason laughed. Keegan furrowed her brows before looking at him. "You know I'm joking Keegan." He said. "I'm going to help out with stuff."

"What stuff?" Keegan asked.

"Why are you asking me?" Jason asked defensively. "Ask your boyfriend."

"I'm asking because I am going too, but Chloe is bitching about both of us leaving her."

"I know." Jason said nodding. "She was just trying to convince me to stay."

"Why don't you?" Keegan asked.

"Why don't you?" Jason asked.

"Because I want to be with Zacky." I said.

"So Zacky is more important to you than Chloe?"

"No, I-"

"Is that how you are now? You pick your boyfriend instead of your best friend?"

"What about you?" Keegan asked. She was fully turned in her seat so she could look at him. "You'd rather go and hang out with five guys for six months instead of helping your wife to be?" Keegan asked smirking.

"I'm doing this so I can have enough money to pay for our wedding." He smiled. "You're just going because you're sleeping with Zacky." Well, Keegan was beat. She didn't say anything else. All she did was fold her arms and wait until they got to Zacky's house.

"You want me to come find you when I'm about to leave?" Jason asked yelling slightly. They were inside Zacky's over crowded house. Keegan shook her head.

"I'll probably stay the night." She said. She pushed her glasses up on her nose as she walked around the house looking for him. She walked from the kicthen, to the family room, and then to the living room, but he wasn't there.

"Keegan?" Keegan turned around to see Brian standing behind her.

"Hi." She smiled.

"I thought that was you." He said. We all saw you come in, but we weren't for sure if it was you or not."

"Where is Zacky?" She asked him. He pointed to the sofa. Keegan turned and looked, but she didn't see anyone.

"He fucking passed out before the party even started." He said. Keegan walked over to the sofa and saw Zacky sleeping.

"Zacky." She said shaking him violently. He frowned as he looked up at her.

"What the fu-" He stopped when he realized it was her. "You dyed your hair." He said. Keegan nodded as she bit down on her lip.

"You like it?" She asked softly. He nodded as he sat up. He reached out and ran his fingers through her hair, causing her to blush. "You didn't even notice the glasses." She smiled. Zacky shook his head as he smiled.

"I noticed them before I noticed your hair." He said. Keegan smiled wider.

"I gotta talk to you." She said grabbing his hand. "Let's go upstairs." Zacky let himself be pulled up and dragged up the stairs to his room.

When they got to his room, Zacky closed the door and sat down next to Keegan on his bed. "What's up?" He asked.

"My parents-" Zacky felt like screaming. He never wanted to hear about her parents again. "-wanted to apologize about how they treated you Zacky." Zacky didn't believe her for a minute. "Well, my mom wanted to apologize." She said.

"That's more like it." He said.

"I'm sorry that dinner sucked." Keegan said to him. "But atleast now you don't have to hide your tattoos and piercings." She said flicking his septum piercing. Zacky leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss. "So," She said as he pulled away. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

"I wasn't mad." He said. "I was just a little upset." Keegan grabbed his hand and ran her fingers over his fingers.

"Zacky," She sighed. "How bad do you want me on that tour with you?" Keegan asked.

"Real bad sweet heart." He said. "Why?"

"Well, you know Jason proposed to Chloe." She said. Zacky nodded. "And I'm sure you know about him going on the tour too. Well, Chloe didn't know I was going and now she's upset because she has to plan the wedding all by herself." Keegan said. "She started crying today when I told her I was going."

Zacky sat back and sighed. "So you're not going?" He asked her. Keegan shrugged.

"I want to." She said. "You know I do-"

"But..."

"Chloe is my best friend Zacky. She's done so much for me. I can't just leave her when she needs my help." After that they both just sat there quietly. The only thing that could be heard was the loud music coming from downstairs. Keegan had a feeling Zacky was upset again. He was, a little bit. He was trying to think of way to still have Keegan come with him, and to make Chloe happy. He knew it would be hard seeing as how Chloe hated him for what he did to Keegan.

"Why can't Chloe just come too?" Zacky asked. Keegan gave him a weak smile.

"I already tried to convince her." Keegan said. "She said no."

Zacky sighed. "Maybe I should talk to her."

"I'd rather you not." Keegan laughed. "You know how much she doesn't like you."

"Yea." Zacky sighed again.

"I'm sorry Zacky." She said. "There will be other tours though, right?" She asked squeezing his hand lightly. He didn't say anything. Keegan sat back again and sighed. "You're mad at me again, huh?"

"No." He said shaking his head. "I'm just a little-"

"Upset." Keegan said for him. He looked at her and she kind of smiled. "I understand." She leaned over and kissed him.

"Let's go somewhere." He said. "I don't want to stay here."

"All right." Keegan nodded. "Let's go."