Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 18

"Keegan!" Brian laughed and he drunkenly made his way towards her. "I hear your not coming with us tomorrow."

"Nope." Keegan said shaking her head. "I've got to help Chloe out with some things."

"So I hear." He smiled. "She and Jason are getting married." He sang. "That's so beautiful."

"You've had too much to drink Brian." Zacky laughed.

"No no no." Brian smiled. "I haven't had enough to drink."

"You missed it Zacky." Johnny said from the sofa. "We all went out to a strip cl-" He stopped when he noticed Keegan's eye brows raise. "-a gentlemen's club and got wasted and-"

"We had tits in our face." Brian laughed as he fell back on the sofa. Brian seemed to have the beer bottle super glued to his hand, because no matter how much he laughed and jerked around, nothing spilled out. He looked more hungover than drunk. His clothes were hanging off his body in the same way Zacky's was, he had bright red circles around his eyes, and he smelled horrible.

"You guys gonna hang down here with us for a while?" Jimmy asked from the kitchen.

"No." Zacky said quickly as he grabbed Keegan's hand. "We're going to head to bed."

"Pssh, bed my ass." Brian said loudly.

"Try to get some rest Zacky." Matt said as Zacky began pulling Keegan towards the stairs.

"I'll try." Zacky laughed.

"Goodnight fellas." Keegan called as she and Zacky made their way up the stairs.

"I had to get you out of there." Zacky laughed.

"Why?" Keegan asked smiling.

"Brian's somewhat of a flirt when he's drunk." He said as he opened the door to his room. "The type of flirt that likes to grope and such." Keegan laughed.

"So," Keegan said as she sat down on his bed. She took off her jacket and handed it to Zacky for him to hang it up. "Were those your plans for tonight?"

"What?" Zacky asked.

"Were you going to go out to a gentlemen's club and have tits in your face?"

"Yea." Zacky said nodding.

"Huh?" Keegan squeaked.

"It's kind of like a... tradition." Zacky laughed. "Before every tour we go out and get wasted." He said. He made his way over to his dresser and began to take off all of his jewlery.

"So you would've gone to night if I hadn't asked you to stay?"

"Yea." Zacky said nodding. He turned and watched as Keegan kicked off her shoes.

"Well," Keegan sighed. "I'm glad you stayed with me. So was Danny." Keegan smiled as Zacky made his was over to his bed and sat down next to her. Keegan thought back to when she picked Danny up early that afternoon and he said he want Keegan to marry Zacky. "He said he wanted me to marry you." Keegan giggled. Zacky laughed along with her, but it was a nervous laugh. "He's in love with you Zacky. He said he would marry you if same sex marriages were legal." Again Zacky let out a nervous laugh.

"He told me, that you were telling him, that you wanted to marry me."

"He's fucked up in the head." Keegan said. "He did just come from the hospital." They were both silent for a few seconds. Zacky was kind of slumped in his spot on the bed, and Keegan had one leg crossed over the other as she faced him. Zacky grabbed ahold of Keegan's hand and began stroking the top of her hand with his thumb.

"You wanna marry me Keegan?" Zacky asked just before bringing Keegan's hand up to his lips. The cold metal of his lip rings sent a jolt through Keegan's body causing her to shiver. Now it was Keegan's turn to let out that dry, nervous laugh. She looked around the room before looking back at Zacky.

"Hmm?" Keegan asked. She was parying that she had heard misheard him. There was no way in hell he was asking her to marry him.

"Don't worry." Zacky laughed. "I'm not proposing or anything." Keegan brought her free hand up to her chest and let out a sigh of relief, which only caused Zacky to laugh harder.

"That's not funny." Keegan laughed as she snatched her hand away from his and pushed him lightly. "Come on," She said tugging at his shirt. She leaned forward and planted her lips on his, laughing a bit into their kiss. She smiled as she pulled away. "Let's go to bed."

Keegan reached over and slapped Zacky's alram clock twice to shut it up. "Jesus Christ." She groaned as she ran a hand down her face. She looked down at Zacky. His head was resting on her chest and his arm was securly wrapped around her waist. Keegan couldn't help but smile, even though she was already begining to fight back tears. Today Zacky was going to leave her, and she didn't know when she was going to be able to see him. She was already missing him and he was lying in her arms. And what they did the night before wasn't helping much. Any decent person in a steady realationship would say that Keegan and Zacky made love last night. But Keegan and Zacky know that they didn't make love last night, because Keegan and Zacky fucked. Nothing but their hearts thumping to the same beat, nothing but flesh against flesh. Now that's all Keegan was going to think about while he was gone. Their fairwell fuck.

Keegan ran her fingers through Zacky's hair and kissed him on his forehead. "Zacky." She said softly. "Zacky you gotta get up." Zacky frowned as he looked up at her.

"It couldn't possibly be eight already." He groaned.

"8:03." Keegan said as she looked up at his clock that she had just beat a few minutes ago. "Time to get up." She sighed. Zacky rested his head back on her bare chest and held onto her a bit tighter.

"I'm so tired Keegan." He yawned.

"I know." Keegan said. "But you've got to get up."

"I know." Zacky said after he kissed her collar bone.

"You have to leave me today." Keegan said as she ran her hands up and down his back.

"Don't remind me."

"Hey!" Jimmy said from the other side of Zacky's bedroom door. "Get up." Zacky groaned as he rolled over and sat up.

"I'm up." Zacky yelled. He looked over his shoulder at Keegan. "You should probably get dressed so I can take you home." Keegan nodded and sat up.

"All right."

Within thirty minutes Zacky and Keegan were dragging themselves down the stairs. All the guys were lounging around the living room. Brian looked half dead. No one was surprised though. Jason was there. He was sitting on the sofa with all of his bags at his feet. "Morning Keegan." He smiled. Keegan rolled her eyes. She still couldn't believe that he was going with the guys instead of her. "I'm taking Keegan home." Zacky announced. "I should be back in a bit." Keegan went around the room saying her goodbyes to everyone, except Jason, before she and Zacky made their way to his car. They were fairly quiet. Keegan was too afraid to talk. She feared that she would start crying at any moment. Zacky didn't want to say anything either because he could sense Keegan's tears. He hated seeing her cry, so he was trying his hardest to not do anything to upset her even more.

Keegan's heart sank down into her stomach when Zacky pulled up the drive way of her house. He turned off the car and unbuckled his seat belt. "You don't have to come in." Keegan said. "You've gotta get back." She said taking off her seat belt. She sighed and looked up at him. "I'm really going to miss you Zacky."

"I'm gonna miss yo too sweet heart." He said. Keegan leaned over the arm rest and kissed Zacky softly on the lips. She pulled away from him, smiling softly.

"I love you, and I'll see you soon." She said. She gave him a small peck on the lips before opening her door and getting out. Zacky watched her walk around his car. She was trying so hard not to cry. But she managed to smile and wave at him as she made her way to her front door. After she closed the front door and brought her hands up to her face and took a deep breath. She wasn't going to cry, no matter how much she wanted to. She just wanted to go upstairs to her room and lie down in her bed.

"Keegan." Chloe said from the sofa. Keegan looked up at her. Her eyes and cheeks were red. She had probably been crying since Jason left. "We should probably start planning that wedding."