Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 22

"Baby I missed you." Chloe said as she wrapped her arms and legs around Jason. Keegan watched them hugging in the doorway. Her lips slowly curled up into a smile as her heart began to ache. It kind of hurt seeing them so happy. Keegan wanted that. She wanted to jump into someone's arms and tell them how much she missed them. She wanted to give that person numerous kisses on the neck, lips, and cheeks. She wanted to cry tears of joy when she saw this person, but she couldn't. She had to settle for watching her two best friends share what she wanted.

Jason let Chloe kiss him on the cheek once more before he set her down on her feet. She wiped her tears away and took his bag from him. "Hey Keegan." He said leaning down to hug her. "How have you been?"

"All right." Keegan said shrugging. "You have fun?" Jason let out a long whistle.

"Did I?" He asked. "I can't even tell you some of the stuff we got into." He laughed

"You better tell me." Chloe said punching him lightly in the arm. Jason wrapped his arm around Chloe waist and cleared his throat. His smile had quickly left his face.

"The guys are coming over." He said.

"Damn it, Jason!" Chloe said dropping his bag. "Jason you know-"

"It's fine." Keegan said. She kind of shrugged as she looked at the two of them. "It's fine, I don't care if they come by."

"You sure?" Chloe asked. Keegan nodded.

"It'll be nice to see the guys."

"You sure?" Jason asked. Keegan nodded again. "See?" Jason said picking up his bag. "You were getting all worked up for nothing." He said to Chloe.
"Whatever." Chloe smiled as she wrapped her arms around Jason's waist.

"I'm gonna head upstairs and hop in the shower." Jason said to her. "Want to join me?" Chloe grinned wildy and let Jason pull her towards the staircase.

"If you-know-who gives you any shit," Chloe said. "Just call me."

"I have a feeling that all these tours we do are going to be ending the same way." Matt said. "With Zacky terrified of stepping inside Keegan's house." All the guys seemed to laugh but Zacky. Here it is six months later, and Zacky was right back where he started. He and the rest of the band were standing outside of Keegan's house. Everyone was ready to go in and see the girls, but Zacky.

"I bet Chloe fucking eats him this time." Brian said. Zacky looked up at Keegan's room window. It was closed this time, and there was no music playing. He prayed that she wasn't home. He wanted to see her, he wanted to talk to her, but not with people around. He wanted to get her alone, away from Chloe and the guys. He hoped that she would be willing and would actually listen to what he had to say. Not that it would make any difference. What he did last time wasn't as bad as what he did now.

"I'm not going in." Zacky said. Everyone turned and looked at him.

"Why not?" Johnny asked.

"I'm just not going in." He said shaking his head. "I'm going home." He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and his lighter.

"Don't be a puss." Matt said. Zacky groaned when Matt said that. He wished that people would stop calling him that.

"I'm not being a Goddamn puss." Zacky whined. "I don't want to see her now... with all of you around." He said lighting his cigarette up. "Just... tell her to come by tonight." He said.

"I'm not telling her shit." johnny laughed. Zacky groaned as he brought the cigarette up to his lips.

"Please." He said. 'Just do it for me."

"Whatever." Jimmy said after a second. "Puss." Zacky watched as the rest of the guys walked up to the front door. They all laughed and joked with each other until the door opened. Zacky didn't wait around to see who it was who opened the door. He turned away, without a goodbye to the guys, and began walking down the street.

Keegan tried to hide that fact that even a glimpse of Zacky was driving her insane. The fact that he couldn't come up here and face her, only pissed her off even more. She was as grateful as she was mad. She didn't know what she would've said to him even if he did come in. "He's such a puss." Matt said as Keegan stepped aside to let them in.

"He wants you to come by tonight." Jimmy said as he stepped inside. "He didn't want to talk to you while we were around."

"Puss." Keegan huffed to herself. The other guys all began to laugh as they ,ade themselves comfortable in Keegan's home.

"Where is Jason and Chloe?" Matt asked.

"They haven't came downstairs since Jason got home." Keegan grimaced. "They should be coming down now that you guys are here. Atleast I hope they do." Keegan sat down on the sofa next to Jimmy. She was dying to ask the guys something about the tag along Zacky had througout the whole tour. She wanted to ask them if the tag along was prettier than her, if Zacky treated her better, if they liked her better. But she didn't want then to know how hurt she really was. She didn't want them to see her hurting. But they all seen how hurt Keegan was when they walked in.

"Hey guys." Chloe said as she and Jason stepped down the stairs. All the guys stood up and smiled as they hugged her. "I guess Zacky was too much of a puss to come in huh?" She asked.

"Appearantly." Keegan sighed.

"That was a smart move." Chloe said. "Because I would've gave him hell."

"So," Johnny asked, "When are you guys getting married?" Chloe looked up at Jason.

"That's a good question." She said. "Keegan and I haven't really gotten much of the planning done." Chloe smiled inocently.

"Well now that I'm here, we can try and get some of that planning done." Jason said. Keegan watched as Jason and Chloe looked adoringly at each other.She hated that she was slightly jealous of them. She was not the type of person to be jealous of anyone. But this is what she planned for herself and Zacky. While Zacky was gone, Keegan thought about his return and how happy she would be when she saw him for the first time. She would just have to settle on being jealous now.