Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 3

The day did get worse for Keegan. When they got to the movies, no one knew what they wanted to see. "I'll watch anything." Keegan said. "But I don't want to be in the same theatre as you two." She said pointing to Jason and Chloe.

"Me either." Zacky said.

"Well, you two can see a different movie." Chloe said. Now they were split up. Keegan was stuck with Zacky. He wasn't very thrilled about hanging out with her either, but he wasn't going to complain. As soon as they got inside, Zacky went straight to the food.

"Figures." Keegan whispered to herself.

"Have fun, Keegan." Jason said as he and Chloe walked off together.

"You want anything, sweet heart?" Zacky asked.

"I want you to stop calling me sweet heart." She said. "And a box of Bon Bons."

"Whatever you want... sweet heart." Keegan sighed. They got their food and headed for their theatre. They found a pair of seats in the middle of the dark room. "Listen, sweet heart..." Zacky sighed.

"Would you stop calling me that?!"

"I just wanted to tell you that I don't want you clutching my arm or something in the middle of the movie."

"Ugh, you're so annoying." She said.

"Whatever."

"Yea, whatever." Keegan said. She slipped off her jacket and rested back in her seat. That was the first time Zacky seen her without her jacket. The first time he noticed her body. He thought back to the time he met her. He remembered how he sized her up, and now and realized that he was wrong. He was definately impressed. He found himself staring at her instead of the screen. She had on a white, low cut shirt that didn't leave much for the imagination. Zacky could clearly see the tattoo on her stomach and one on her back. "Hey." Keegan whispered. "You paid to watch the movie. You didn't pay to watch me." She said it with a smile on her face. She was flattered, even though it was Zacky.

"You can't blame me for looking, sweet heart." And just like that her smile faded. They both went back to watching the movie. But now they were both aware of each other. Their arm's were touching on the armrest, and as awkward as it made them feel, neither one of them moved. "You know today is one of those days where you look pretty."

"What?" Keegan asked looking up at him.

"You look pretty." Zacky said. But Keegan didn't get it. She thought he was trying to set her up for some lame joke or something.

"Pretty what?" She asked.

"You look nice, Keegan." Zacky said sighing. Someone behind them yelled be quiet. Keegan and Zacky both turned around in their seats. No one was looking at them, but there was a group of people who was laughing and snickering. When they turned around Keegan cleared her throat and looked up at Zacky.

"Thank you." She said.

"No problem." Zacky replied. "I had no idea you could fill out a top like that because you always wear that damn jacket."

"Watch the movie, Zacky." For a while they sat there quietly and watched the movie. It was kind of boring, but Keegan would rather watch a boring movie than talk to Zacky about how she fills out her top. Zacky would rather watch her than watch the stupid B-list movie.

"This movie sucks." Zacky whispered to himself.

"You picked it." Keegan sighed. "And it wouldn't be boring if you pay attention."

"How am I supposed to pay attention when you're sitting next to me?" He asked. Keegan laughed.

"You don't fool me." Keegan said. "You may have a ton of fans, Zacky, but I'm not one of them." She said smirking. She gave him one last glance before looking back at the large screen in front of them. It would've been an understatment to say that Zacky was stunned. He was beyond stunned. He didn't know that she knew who he was. He thought if she did, she would've mentioned it by now. "Surprised?" Keegan asked still looking at the screen. Zacky just nodded.

"Why didn't you say anything about it?" He asked her. Keegan turned and looked at him.

"Because I'm not impressed." They both looked back at the screen and actually watched the movie. Neither one of them said anything else during the rest of the film When the movie was over, they grabbed their things and hurried out of the theatre. Zacky held onto Keegan's jacket so she wouldn't put it back on. Outside the dark theatre, he noticed just how thin her shirt was. He could see every part of her skin under that shirt. He could see the little designs she had on her black lace bra. He thought of being nice and giving her jacket back so she could cover up. But Keegan didn't seem to mind, so neither did Zacky.

"You wanna see another movie?" Zacky asked Keegan. She shook her head.

"I wanna find a party." She said. She lifted her arms above her head and stretched. Zacky swore he saw every man's head turn in her direction. All the girls were giving her looks of disgust while all the men's jaws were on the floor, including Zacky's. Her short hair looked perfect as it fell on her shoulders, her outfit was perfect, and anyone with eyes could tell her body was perfect. So it was no wonder why everyone's eyes were on her.

"I know where one's at." Zacky said after he managed to look away from her.

"It's not at your house is it?" Keegan asked smiling. Just then Chloe and Jason appraoched them. Keegan's smile left her face just as quickly as it came.

"You guys ready to go?" Jason asked. Keegan nodded.

"God Keegan," Chloe said looking down at Keegan's outfit. "You should get paid for letting people see that much." Chloe added. Keegan snatched her jacket away from Zacky and put it on quickly. You could practically see the look of disappointment on all the men's faces.

"Can we go now?" Keegan asked as she put on her hood.

"Where are we going?" Chloe asked.

"Zacky and I are going to a party." Keegan said. "You two aren't invited." Keegan stomped towards the exit with Zacky right at her heel.

"You still want to go to that party?" Zacky asked when he caught up to her. Keegan nodded.

"I need to get drunk." She said.

"Why is it so bright in here?" Keegan mumbled as she shoved her face into the pillow. She had one of the worst head ache that she ever endured and the bright light was making it worse. Keegan could hardly remember the night before. The most she could muster up was when she and Zacky were leaving the movie theatre.

Keegan yawned into her pillow before she rolled over. She bumped heads with Zacky, causing her to curse and him to groan. "Well fuck me." She said rubbing her forehead

"Not if my life depended on it, sweet heart." Zacky smirked. It was a lie. Zacky knew if she let him, he'd be on top of her right now.

"Why are you here?" Keegan asked him. She sat up and pulled the sheets off of herself. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw she was still in her clothes. Zacky let out a sigh of pleasure when he noticed her thin, white shirt. Since last night, the shirt had gotten stretched out, which made it dip lower down her chest. Her black bra was now peeking out of the top of her shirt. Keegan caught him staring and tossed her pillow at his head. "Perv." She mumbled.

"Well, maybe you should cover up." Zacky said lying back. Keegan took her pillow and put it back in it's place before laying back down with Zacky.

"What happened last night?" She asked. "I don't remember a thing."

"You got completely wasted last night at that party." Zacky said. Keegan smiled. "Then Jason and Chloe showed up. By that time we were both stumbling over people, so they brought us here." Zacky paused and began laughing.

"What?" Keegan asked kind of laughing with him.

"You threw up in Jason's car."

"I did?" Keegan giggled.

"Yea, he was up all night trying to clean that shit out of his car."

"Good, he deserved it." She said. Keegan looked out the window for a while before looking back at Zacky. "You wanna do something tonight?" She asked him.

"Me and you?" Zacky asked.

"Yea." She said propping herself up with her elbows. "We obviously had fun last night. We should go out again."

"All right." Zacky said. "Where do you want to go?" Before Keegan could answer Chloe was barging into her room.

"I'm glad you're up, Keegan." She said. "Because Jason is pissed and now he can bitch at you instead of me."

"Tell Jason I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"I had to help clean the back seat last night." Chloe huffed.

"Well I'm sorry Chloe. I can't seem to hold my liquor. What do you want me to do about it now?" Chloe stood in her doorway for a while before she looked back at Zacky.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked him. "Did you two-"

"Of course." Keegan said leaning closer to Zacky. "We were about to do it again until you walked in, so if you don't mind..." Chloe hurried out the room and closed the door. Keegan laughed and found her original spot in her bed. "I'm such a bad friend." Keegan said. "She let's me stay here, rent free, and that's how I treat her." She laughed some more and babbled on about a bunch of crap Zacky could care less about. He was still stuck on how close she just was to him. He could tell that she was begginging to open up to him. And he couldn't wait to get her to open up a little bit more.