Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 4

"I'll pay for the tickets this time." Keegan said pulling out some money from her back pocket. "You can pay for the food and stuff."

"That's bullshit." Zacky complained. "The food cost way more than the tickets." After getting their tickets, they made their way inside.

"Well, the guy is supposed to buy everything." She said. "So, you should be happy."

"That's only if you're on a date, sweet heart." Zacky said. Keegan smirked and grabbed his hand, lacing her fingers with his.

"Then we're on a date... babe." Zacky rolled his eyes, but there was no way he was going to complain. He didn't mind the fact that people were going to think that they were on a date. He actually liked it. Keegan kind of figured that he liked it too because he didn't say another thing about buying her some food.

"What do you want?" Zacky asked as he looked at all the food sitting on display.

"Just some popcorn with a lot of butter and Pepsi." Keegan said.

"That's it?" Zacky asked.

"And some Bon Bons." She added. "If you can afford it." She giggled. Zacky laughed a little too. Keegan put her Bon Bons in her bag and held onto her Pepsi with one hand, and held Zacky's hand with the other. "Can you hold my popcorn?" She asked him. Zacky nodded and led the way to their theatre.

This time they sat in the back, so if anyone wanted to tell them to shut up, they'll see it. When they sat down, Zacky put his arm around the back of Keegan's chair. "Try not to talk through out the whole movie, sweet heart." Zacky whispered to her. Keegan smiled.

"Try not to stare at my chest the whole time."

"I'm not making any promises." He said taking some of her popcorn. The armrest between them was pulled back, so Keegan was kind of leaning into Zacky. They got through the movie with no interuptions from the two. That was only because Keegan had fallen asleep. Zacky didn't want to wake her, even if she was drooling on his shirt. When the movie ended, he hesitated to wake her up. But of course he did. "Keegan," Zacky said pushing her lightly. "Keegan..." From the way she was lying on him, he could clearly see down her shirt. He looked around at the few remaining people in the room before looking back down at Keegan. "Keegan!" He yelled in her face. Her eyes popped open and she frowned.

"What?"

"The movie is over." He said. "Get up." Keegan sighed before sitting up and yawning. She tried to fix her shirt when she noticed it was twisted around her. She looked up at Zacky and laughed.

"I'm sorry." She said pointing to huge wet spot on his shirt. "You should've woke me up."

"Don't worry about it." Zacky said as he stood up.

"Fuck." Keegan said.

"What?"

"My Bon Bons melted and it's all in my bag." She looked around and found her unopened Pepsi on the floor, along with the popcorn Zacky had bought her. It wasn't even half eaten. "I'm sorry." She said again. "I didn't eat a thing I asked for."

"It's not a big deal." Zacky said.

"But you paid for it, and-"

"Don't worry about it." Zacky said again. "You ready to go?" He asked. Keegan nodded.

"Just let me go to the bathroom and try to get this stuff out of my bag."

"I'll be outside." Zacky said. Keegan rushed to the bathroom and tried to get all the melted chocolate and ice cream out of her purse. All her make-up was ruined. She was pissed. But it was her own fault. So she couldn't get that mad.

When she got outside, she saw Zacky leaning against his car sucking on a cigarette. "Party?" Keegan asked him. Zacky nodded as he blew out some smoke.

"Anything for you, sweet heart." He said. He held out his cigarette to Keegan and she gladly accepted it.

"You know where one is at?" She asked just before taking a drag.

"Of course." Zacky said smirking. Keegan handed him his cigarette back. Zacky looked down at her bag and laughed. "You should probably toss that." He said.

"But it's my favorite one." She whined looking down at it. But she knew that there was no way that she could really clean it without ruining it. She chucked her bag into a bush and began to pout. Zacky tossed his cigarette down on the ground and stepped on it.

"You should probably get rid of that shirt too." He said as he walked towards the driver side of the car. Keegan flipped him off with a smile on her face and made her way to the passenger seat.

Zacky sat on his bandmate's sofa with a drunken smile on his face. Keegan was sitting to his left, and Brian was sitting on his right. All three had beers in their hands. Zacky had another can stored in his pocket. Even though there was a ton of pretty girls there who were eyeing Zacky, he couldn't keep his eyes off of Keegan. She was talking to Jimmy, who was sitting in front of her on Brian's table. He was telling her some story about something crazy they did on tour, and she was laughing so hard she was on the verge of tears. "You guys are sick." She said as she tried to compose herself. All the guys just shrugged.

"Shit happens." Jimmy said. And for some reason, that got her laughing again. Zacky leaned back into the sofa and smiled. As each moment passed, he found himself liking her more and more. He hoped that she was starting to feel the same way he was.

"Where is your bathroom?" Keegan asked Brian. He mumbled something to her that Zacky couldn't understand, but she seemed get it. As she stood up, Zacky reached out and grabbed her hand. Keegan flashed him a smile before walking to the bathroom. Zacky began giggling like a little girl.

"What?" Brian asked.

"She's hot." Zacky said. Brian nodded in agreement.

"That's the chick you found in your bed?" Brian asked. Zacky nodded.

"You found her in your bed?" Jimmy asked. "So you didn't do anything with her? You just found her?" Zacky nodded again. Jimmy shook his head.

"If I were you, I would get her really drunk and waited until she passed out-"

"You're sick, Jimmy." Brian said shaking his head. Jimmy just shrugged his shoulders. "You're girlfriend doesn't seem to think so..." He said quietly. Brian just laughed. not even a minute later, Keegan was walking from the back, pushing past many bodies to get back to her seat.

"You know sweet heart," Zacky said as she sat down. "I've been meaning to tell you that you look nice today." Keegan laughed.

"Thank you, Zacky." She said laughing.

"I'm serious."

"You're drunk." Keegan pointed out.

"So?" He saidd looking at her from head to toe. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked her. The only thing Zacky could hear above Jimmy's laughter, was Keegan laughing. "What?" Zacky asked laughing along with them.

"Are you serious?" Keegan asked.

"As a fucking heart attack." He smiled. Keegan looked at him for a few seconds before nodding.

"Okay." She said as she inched her way closer to him. She leaned over and kissed Zacky on his cheek. "How was that?"

"Weak." Zacky laughed. He leaned over to try and kiss her, but she moved away. His face fell into the crook of her neck. Keegan wrapped her arms around him as she laughed. Now she knows what type of person he is when he get's drunk. "Keegan," Zacky said looking up at her. "I think I love you." Keegan let out this cute giggle before messing with Zacky's hair.

"Babe, you're so drunk." She laughed. "You're going to regret drinking so much in the morning."

"If I were you," Jimmy said to Keegan. "I would let him drink some more until he passed out-"

"Jimmy, you're gross." Zacky said. Keegan laughed.

"I wouldn't want him to be passed out." She said. "It wouldn't be as fun."