Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 5

"No, Zacky. No." Keegan said snatching his car keys away from him. "You're not driving."

"But it's my car." He whined as Keegan guided him to the passenger side.

"You've had way too much to drink."

"Not that much." He said. "If I'm not lying face down in a someone's bath tub then I'm not drunk." Keegan laughed. Zacky smiled. He loved making her laugh.

"You need help putting on your seatbelt?" Keegan asked him. Zacky just shrugged with a sly grin. Keegan shook her head laughing. "Damn, you're drunk." She said grabbing his seatbelt. She leaned over and buckled it. "Is that all right?" She asked him. Instead of giving a simple yes or nor answer, Zacky leaned forward and kissed her. He brought his hands up to her rosy cheeks and pulled her deeper into the kiss. Keegan was more than surprised, but she didn't stop him. She just stood there with her hands at her side and kissed him back.

Keegan had to take a deep breath when they finally pulled away from each other. Zacky gave off a cocky smirk as he watched her blush. She closed the door and aimlessly walked to the other side of the car. That kiss had definately had an affect on her. She was light headed. When she opened the door, she took a another deep breath. She slid into the seat and slowly closed the door. Both she and Zacky looked through the windshield with lazy and dazed expressions. Keegan knew that this was only going to make things between them complicated. She didn't like Zacky the way he liked her. She thought he was cool to hang around, and she knew how good looking he was, even if she didn't want to admit it. But she didn't see anything between them progressing. He was a rock god and she was a party junkie. Most people would think that they would go together perfectly, but they wouldn't. She knew it. But Zacky didn't.

After Keegan buckled herself in, she looked over at Zacky. His eyes were half closed. The same way a stoner's eyes would looked after getting baked. He still had that silly smirk on his face as well. "What?" He asked her.

"Don't get too excited." Keegan said. "Because that won't be happening again." Zacky laughed just before leaning over and kissing her again. Keegan kissed him for a few seconds before letting out a moan, and pulling away. "I'm serious." She said pointing her finger at him. "That was the last time."

"Whatever you say, sweet heart." Zacky said relaxing in his seat.

By the time they got to Keegan's house, Zacky was knocked out. His head was back and his mouth was wide open letting out some of the loudest snoring Keegan had ever heard. "Zacky." Keegan said pinching him. Zacky sat up quickly, cursing to himself. "Come on." She said. "We're here." When they got inside, Keegan practically ran to the kitchen. She desperately wanted a drink. Something strong that would burn when it went down. But to her amazement, there wasn't a single drop of alcohol in the kitchen.

"That sucks." Zacky sighed.

"Yea." Keegan said. "That does suck." She was leaning against the counter trying to think of another place where they could've stashed some alcohol, when Zacky walked up to her. "What's up?" She asked him. Zacky just shrugged. He put his hands on the counter on each side of her, trapping her. "What do you think you're doing Zacky?" She asked with a smile. Zacky smiled back down at her while shrugging.

"Let's go upstairs." He suggested. Keegan laughed.

"Let's not and say we did." Zacky smiled wider. "I was serious." Keegan said. "What you got in the car was all you're ever going to get." She said smirking.

"Sweet heart," Zacky began. "We both know that's not fair."

"I really don't care if you think it's fair or not." She grinned. Zacky took her s,iling as another way to tease him. "Besides, I don't-" Before Keegan could even finish, Zacky had his lips on hers. Keegan couldn't help but laugh into their kiss at his sneak attack. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he placed his hands on her hips. Keegan knew that kissing him was wrong, but she didn't do a thing to stop him. Not until his hands found their way the button on her jeans. Keegan put her hands on his chest. "Nope." She said shaking her head. "This is as far as it goes." She said.

"But-"

"Zacky, I'm not that kind of girl." And she wasn't. She wasn't the type to get drunk and have a one night stand. "I don't even like kissing a guy unless we're dating."

"Well, you said tonight that we were dating."

"I said we were on a date."

"Same difference." Zacky said leaning down to kiss her some more. They did for a short while, but Keegan stopped so she could continue her rant.

"The only reason why I'm kissing you now," She began. "Is because you're so drunk and you probably won't remember a thing in the morning." Zacky pulled back a little and looked at her.

"That's pretty fucked up, sweet heart." He said. Keegan rolled her eyes and stood on the tips of her toes so she could kiss him again. Zacky wrapped his arms around her as his tongue got tangled up in hers.

"Um..." Keegan put her hands on Zacky's chest and pushed him away when she noticed Chloe standing in front of them.

""We're just..." Keegan said. She put her head down and tried to think of something to say. Zacky just stood there looking down with a grin on his face.

"I just came down to see if you were home." Chloe said.

"I'm home." Keegan said nodding.

"I can see that." Chloe said glancing at Zacky. "Well," she sighed. "I'm gonna head back upstairs."

"Goodnight." Zacky and Keegan said at the same time.

"Try and stay out of trouble, you two." She said. Keegan let out a little giggle. Chloe gave them one last glance before stepping out. Zacky let out a breath that made Keegan laugh even more.

"I can just imagine what she's telling Jason." Keegan said. She looked over at Zacky and smiled. "I'm kind of tired." She said. "I think I'm going to go to bed too." She kissed her hand and slap it on his forehead. "Goodnight."

"What do you mean, goodnight?" Zacky asked following her. "I'm coming with you." Keegan turned around quickly and sighed.

"Don't make things difficult, Zacky." She said.

"Difficult?" Zacky asked. "I was in your bed last night."

"Yea, you were." Keegan said. "But you also didn't have your tongue down my throat last night." Zacky laughed.

"Keegan, we won't do anything." He said. "I just don't want to sleep on the couch, or the floor."

"Zacky..." She sighed putting all her weight on one leg.

"I promise I won't do anything." He said. "You can put a pillow between us, I don't care."

"Fine." Keegan said. She stepped in front of him and lead the way upstairs. When they got to her room, she closed the door. "You sleep with your close on." She said.

"I don't like to sleep with close on."

"Well, you can sleep on the couch." Keegan said pulling off her shirt. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a shirt, pulling it over her head quickly.

"Sweet heart, why didn't you keep it off?" Zacky asked as he sat down on her unamde bed.

"The only reason I'm changing in front of you is because I know you won't remember a thing in the morning."

"Bullshit." Zacky said watching her as she slipped her pants off. She was wearing a pair of red and yellow boy shorts that said 'Oscar' on the back. "I'll remember everything in the morning."

"I'm willing to bet fifty dollars that you won't." She said. Zacky frowned.

"I'll fucking bet a hundred dollars." Zacky said. Keegan rolled her eyes and put on a pair of shorts, before climbing into bed.

"Whatever, Zacky." She put a pillow and pushed it between them. "Don't move this pillow, Zacky." Keegan said. "Don't try to move over it. You stay over there on your side."

"Damn sweet heart," Zacky said. "Chill out. If I wanted to fool around, we'd be fooling around."

Keegan woke up the next morning frowning. Zacky was sleeping quietly next to her. She got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, and put her hair in a pony tail before walking out and going back to her room. She turned on the TV laid back down. The pillow seperating herself from Zacky was still there, and she had no intentions of moving it. "Hey sweet heart." Zacky whispered. Keegan looked over at him. His eyes were still closed, but he had a smirk on his face. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the TV.

"What Zacky?" She asked changing the channels.

"You owe me a hundred dollars."