Sloppy Love Jingles

chapter 6

"Huh?" Keegan asked looking at him. Zacky now had his eyes open and he was staring at her.

"You heard me."

"I know." She said. "I heard you, but I don't know why I owe you a hundred dollars." Of course she was lying. She knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I remember everything from last night." Zacky said.

"Really?" Keegan asled. "What happened because I don't remember a thing."

"Well, first we made out in my car, then when we got here we had sex on the kitchen counter and-" Keegan started laughing. She put her hand over her mouth in an attempt to stop, but she just couldn't.

"We did not." She said.

"I know we didn't." Zacky said smiling. "I just wanted to make sure you remembered."

"Okay, so?" Keegan asked. She got up on her knees in the bed. "That doesn't mean anything. We were both kind of drunk and we kissed. So what? It won't happen ag-" She was cut off by Zacky kissing her. She put her hands on his chest to push him away, but he grabbed her hands and guided them around his neck. Keegan left them there for a while before grabbing his shoulders and pulling herself away. "Would you stop doing that?" She asked. She ran her hands down her face as she got that light headed feeling again. "Would you give me some warning next time?"

"It wouldn't be fun if I did." He said lying back down. "You don't have to pay me, you know." Zacky said.

"I wasn't planning on it." Keegan said.

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"Nothing."

"So we're going to stay here?" Zacky asked. Keegan rolled her eyes.

"I mean I don't want to do anything with you." Keegan said. Zacky laughed.

"Come off it, Keegan." Zacky said. Keegan was kind of taken back by him using her name. "You like it when we hang out."

"Yea, I do." She said nodding. "But that doesn't mean-"

"You like it when we kiss too." Keegan opened her mouth to protest, but Zacky put his hand up. "Don't lie Keegan, you do."

"Don't call me Keegan." She said frowning. "It sounds so foreign when you say it. Like, it doesn't sound right coming from you."

"What do you want me to call you then?" Zacky asked as he stood up. He stretched before looking back at Keegan. "Sweet heart?" He asked.

"It sounds better than Keegan." She said almost smiling. Zacky looked down at her smiling playfully. Keegan groaned as she blushed. She laid down putting her head into the pillow. "I liked you so much better when you were drunk."

"I'm easy when I'm drunk." Zacky said smiling. "Is that why you like me?" Keegan shook her head. "Get dressed." Zacky said. "Let's do something."

"I'm not in the mood to do anything." Keegan sighed. "I just want to stay in bed all day." Zacky nodded. He got right back into bed with her and made himself comfortable.

"Well, if you want to stay here, then so will I." Keegan lifted her head from the pillow to look at him. She turned and laid on her side so she was staring at him.
"You're really pissing me off, Zacky." Keegan said.

"So?" Zacky said shrugging. "What are you going to do about it?" Zacky pushed his hands under the sheets and tried to wrap his arm around Keegan. Keegan laughed as she put her head in the pillow again.

"Zacky," Keegan groaned. "Stop."

"Make me." He said smiling as he pulled her closer to him. She looked up from the pillow and grabbed his arm and pinched him. He yelled and pulled his arm back. "Fuck sweet heart, what are you trying to do?"

"Stop acting like this Zacky." Keegan said.

"Acting like what?"

"You know. You're being all flirty and..." Keegan stopped. "I don't know. It just feels weird." She said. She put her face back into the pillow and sighed. "We hardly even know each other. You just don't jump into something without knowing a person."

"So..." Zacky said trying to find the right words to say.

"So, I think we should just be friends." Keegan said looking at him. "Maybe later on we could... try... being more than friends." Zacky nodded. He didn't agree with her. At all. He knew eventually he could get her to like him just as much as he liked her. It would just take some time.

"All right." Zacky said.

"All right?" Keegan asked trying to make sure that he understood it. "Because I like hanging around you." She said. "I think we have a lot of fun, and I don't want to fuck it up." She said. "All right?"

"All right." Zacky said again. He laid down on his back and looked up at the ceiling while Keegan looked at him. "Now, since that is out of the way," He sighed. "What're we really doing tonight?"

"You guys are hanging out again?" Jimmy asked Zacky. They were both leaning against a wall watching Keegan dance.

"Yea." Zacky said. He took a sip from the bottle in his hand.

"Have you slept with her yet?" Matt asked stepping up beside them. Jimmy looked at Zacky, awaiting his answer.

"Yea." Zacky said nodding. "I've slept with her." It wasn't a lie.

"Yea?" Jimmy asked. Zacky tried not to smile as he nodded.

"She let me sleep in her bed with her." Zacky said.

"Oh, but you guys didn't do anything?" Matt asked. Zacky shook his head. Jimmy sighed.

"Man, if I were you, I would-" Jimmy began.

"I don't even want to hear it." Zacky said. "I'm not getting her drunk and fucking her while she's passed out." Matt gave them both a funny look.

"I was just going to say, you should try and get with her before someone else does." Jimmy said.

"Too late." Matt said pointing the tall guy who was now dancing with her. Zacky just shrugged. He didn't care she was dancing with another guy.

"I don't care." He said.

"You do care." Matt said.

"I don't actually." Zacky admitted. "It doesn't matter if she dances with another guy, because she's leaving with me tonight."

"That's only because you're her ride." Matt laughed.

"I'll give her a ride." Jimmy said. Matt and Zacky both looked at him.

"No you won't." Zacky said before looking back at Keegan.

"You're like obsessed with her, Zacky." Matt said.

"No I'm not." He said.

"Last night he told her he loved her." Jimmy said laughing. "And he asked her to kiss him."

"Did she?" Matt asked.

"Yea." Jimmy said. "But only on the cheek."

"We made out when we got to her house." Zacky said. "And a little bit in the car too." Zacky said with a smirk.

"But you still haven't fucked her yet, have you?" Jimmy asked. Zacky shook his head.

"Nope." He said. "But if anybody is going to give her a ride, it's going to be me."