Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Ten-

Today was an eventful day. Though I barely spoke I knew June and I got along okay. He'd fill in my sentences just fine and sometimes he was silent when I wished he was. He said nothing when words didn't matter and there was just a peacefulness between us. For the rest of the day we just sat and watched his television.

It's strange how I find myself staring at him often. It's out my control though, even if I tried stopping I couldn't. And I knew he knew I was watching. Judging by the way his movements were rigid and he kept switching his position on the couch. His gorgeous eyes would stare at me with their bright, different, separate colors. Just taking a quick look and then they were gone and staring at something else, like the T.V. screen.

Then it was really obvious he noticed me watching him, I made him nervous. He'd run his fingers through his beautiful double colored locks. They looked so soft that it was irresistibly tempting to just reach out and feel them for myself. But I somehow managed to stay where I was.

Then he'd tap his fingers and my eyes would traveled up his arm and I noticed the muscles outlined by his shirt. Delicious. I mentally slapped my face and kicked my self in the ass. What the fuck was I thinking? I wasn't. I was.....desiring. Desiring him?

Now here I was, laying on the bed of this new room that belonged to me. My eyes watching the door like a hawk as if out of no where things would change. I had left it slightly open and the glow of the hall light shined through the cracks. I pulled the blankets closer and tighter around my body. This bed was so comfortable. The sheets so warm that I couldn't help but relax and relish in the feeling of it.

I heard a pair of feet walking followed by soft paws padding behind them and then click. The light was gone and it was just the darkness surrounding me. One of my fears was near again. I shook my head furiously, trying to rid myself of silly fantasies only a child would have.

I pulled the comforter over my head and tried blocking thoughts out of my mind. I focused only on keeping my breathing at a normal pace and soon I found myself in that state of mind. The one where you lose all coherent thoughts and find yourself thinking of various subjects without realizing it. When your thought are like water in the tub that are swirling down the drain. Down. Down, down until their just gone. Sleep absolutely consumes you......

"I don't give a fuck!" He yelled and slammed his fist on the table, making me jump. "You know damn fucking well that I absolutely despise crust on bread!" Isaiah grabbed the sandwich and threw it on the floor while stepping on it. My whole body shook as tears ran furiously down my face, making my vision just a blur. "I'm so s-s-sorry. I f-forgot." I managed to choke out.

"Forgetting shit my ass!" He roared and grabbed my hair while dragging me up the stairs. I yelped and desperately tried tugging myself out of his grip. What the hell was going on? He'd never done anything like this before. He was scaring me so much lately.

"Isaiah! Stop! Let me go! What are you doing!!?" I screamed and clawed my fingers into his hand. My pants started getting pulled off by the carpet and my shirt rode up, revealing my lower back to the floor and getting carpet burns.

I hissed and choked out a cry when he tugged my up and pushed me into the bathroom. I was a complete mess and sobs wracked my whole body. He knelled behind me and pulled my head back then dunked my head into the toilet. It took me a while to realized what he was doing but when he did my whole body went into panic mode and I pushed myself against the floor, frantically trying to bring my head to the surface but it was useless because of Isaiah's death grip and strength. He pulled me back up, "You fucking little screwed up piece of shit."

My face was instantly down in the water again and I couldn't breathe. My lungs burned and I was accidentally swallowing and taking in water. I was in a full on panic attack and furiously trying to pull up but of course it was a huge fail. Soon my shoulders went limp and then finally he brought my head out of water.

I coughed and gripped onto my neck and chest. He released me and just got up and left as I hiccuped and coughed my lungs out. My throat stung and water spewed out of my mouth as relief rushed into my veins because I wasn't going to drown. I coughed continuously and continued having water escape my lungs via mouth and sobbed even harder.


I yelled and screamed no as my body jolted up in bed. I hiccuped and realized I had really been crying. The hall light turned on and my door opened as a sleepy looking June rubbed his right eyes. Lyn ran and jumped on my bed, rubbing herself against me and licking my tears. I wrapped my arms around her small body and nuzzled my face into her soft black coat. She dug her head under the blankets and peered at me from there.

"What happened?" June asked ad he made his way over to me. I just shook my head and wiped my eyes. "What ever it was, everything is fine now. You're completely safe and sound so go back to sleep. Okay?" He said and sat at the edge of my bed.

I nodded my head and laid back down as Lyn adjusted herself so she was curled up against my legs. I glanced over at June and realized that he wasn't going to leave anytime soon. I buried my face into the pillows under my head and let out a long breath.

Rot in hell Isaiah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:
BisexualAngel
Mhmmalli
Nytestalker
MyWalnuts-Gir
Unexpected
KobraKid

And also to BehindTheScenes; who barely commented when I was writing this chapter.

Referring to the Bless The Fall song "Hey Baby, Here's that Song You Wanted." :
Hey guys, here's that chapter you wanted.
I really fucking love you guys. 72 fucking subscribers!
And for the ones who haven't yet. Comment & Subscribe.