Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Fourteen-

'Such a beautiful piece of artwork." He hissed. My throat was raw and my lungs burned from the amount of yelling I had done. Of course help never came though, the house was sound proof. At first I like that, for kinky reasons but now; I dreaded it. I hated Isaiah with a passion and trust me I've tried escaping, but it never works.

When his eyes me mine, my face was blank. No scream, no plead, no whimper, nothing. I was already done, he'd ripped apart the real me and now that Atticus wasn't here anymore. He was gone. He was hiding in the far back of my mind. I wish I could hide that way.

I slowly looked down at what he had carved into my delicate flesh on my stomach, 'You'll never escape me.' Had the real me been here, I would've broken down and cried. Sobbed like there was no other. If the fierce side of me would have still been present, I would've gone hulk and try beating him up. But all my traits were gone, for good probably.

I wad nothing now, just an empty shell.


No. No. No. I whimpered and pulled at my hair furiously. I don't know why, maybe the pain were pass through the reoccurring memories, maybe I'd realize I was really alive now and done with having to be in the horrid place. I don't know.

I choked out6 a sob as Lyn tried licking away my tears, getting me to calm down or maybe cheer me up a bit; It wasn't working. Pain rippled through out my body and I shook my head.

Make it stop. Make it stop! I slammed my head against the wall. Go away, go away. "Atticus, stop." I heard June's voice say, I felt his presence come closer and automatically I turned my body away and face the wall. Don't touch me.

"Don't you dare ever fucking touch me again." I yelled as I lay sprawled naked on his bed. Not willingly did I end up unclothed. We fought for and hour but even with my kicks to his face he never back down. Isaiah loved challenges.

"Shut up." He screamed and slapped me across the face. My head lolled to the side and I stay still shocked. He rubbed my inner thighs, "I'll touch you all I want."


Shut up! Go away! My hands clawed at my skin, the feeling of his hands all over me. Such a dirty feeling. Dirt dirty boy. I could barely breath and my heart raced dangerously fast. I couldn't tell what was going on.

I didn't hear the doorbell ring, or what June had said when he left me there in the corner.

But I did hear a familiar voice call out to me. "Atty?"

Momma?
♠ ♠ ♠
Unfortunately, yesterday I had written this chapter but right when I clicked submit, my internet cuts off, so it never was published. Now here I am before school writing this out for you guys.

Thanks to:
MurderInkorporated.
Nytestalker
Mhmmalli
Pandora's innocence
Unexpected.
Pjhazard
BisexualAngel
MyWalnuts-Gir!
BehindTheScenes;
wo0two0t789
For commenting, I really appreciate it.
And that Black Veil Brides concert, I talked to my family and its now possible I will go. :D
96 fucking subscribers <3
And to you silent readers or to those who haven't
Comment & Subscribe