Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Seventeen-

He is undeniably adorable. Atticus is just too cute it's unbearable. Though I'm sure I've said it before it's completely true. It makes me happy to see him laugh and smile and to hear his voice when he isn't in a bad mental state of mind. I've spent all day just watching him interact with his parents. I just sat there on the couch watching him talk to them and joke around with, seeing his true self shine and I completely love the real Atticus.

The real Atticus is truly just a little kid. The real him is so sweet and nice. The real Atticus is indeed a bit shy and quiet but when you know him he's nonstop jumping around and joking. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched him beg his parents for yet another bowl of ice cream but of course they said no, claiming that he was already hyper enough.

Then he disappeared for a few seconds, only to return with the whole bucket of ice cream and eating it straight out of the container. His mom flipped out and stood up, scolding him and yelling at him to put it back. Atticus just pouted and his bottom lip jutted out, his cheeks a light tint of pink. I caught his eyes when he glanced my way and realized I was watching him.

"But Maaa!" He whined and walked my way. I opened my mouth to say something but I ended up having a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "See! I was getting some for June! Gosh!" He scoffed and giggled playfully at his mom. She huffed and crossed his arms. Atticus held the spoon in place as I slowly but surely licked the cold treat off and devoured it.

"Atticus Beige Pence, you put that ice cream away right now or your grounded." Mrs. Pence said, load and stern. Atticus shrunk then sprinted out of the room with a barking Lyn following close behind. Mr. Pence and Chester just chuckled and shook their heads. Georgia just gasped in shock, "Brent do something! My poor baby might get a stomach ache!" She cried and walked in front of him.

"Sorry Hun, he's almost and adult himself. You should start giving him some freedom." Brent said and held her hands. She frowned but nodded, "You're right." Chase stood up from the couch and clapped his hands. "Well I think we should get going. It's been good seeing you June, take care of that eye of yours." Chase said and patted my back. "Take good care of our baby please." Mrs. Pence said and patted my head. I nodded, "Will do ma'am." Atticus walked back into the room.

Mr. Pence shook my hand then walked over to his son along with his wife. "Bye sweetie." Mrs. Pence said. "Be good." Her husband commanded. Atticus nodded his head and hugged both of them. "I love you." He whispered to them. "We love you too son." Brent smiled and then they left.

Just me, Atticus and Lyn. Lyn barked and it echoed throughout the house. I looked over at Atticus and he stared back. "J-June." He whispered. "Yes?" I asked and walked over to him.

Atty frowned, "My tummy hurts."
♠ ♠ ♠
Georgia(Mrs. Pence)
Brent(Mr.Pence)
Dr. Chester Chase

Thank you to:

Nytestalker
XxpleasedonthurtmexX
BisexualAngel
nightrunner96 (Yes he is a baybayyyyyyyy<3 I just want to hug him to death :D)
xXBVB-Lover-JaimexXx
Unexpected.
Pjhazard
MySweetBlasphemy
CeraRachel
wo0two0t789
The Outcast (Love the Andy Six quote in your sig. BVB fan for life <3)


Have I told you guys, that I love you? :] Because I really do! And I really want chocolate ice cream!!!!!!! D: Who's your valentine? Mines my best friend :D Because my boyfriend is gone on vacation. :/ I don't know what will happen with us....

In other news O: check out my other stories? Please? Oh and especially check out this contest entry, My New Addiction I might change it into a full story so yeah. Feedback por favor!

Comment and Subscribe