Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

TwentyOne-

"Fucking Freak."
Freak.
Freak


The word echoed in my head, haunting me. I groaned and rolled over, only to end up falling onto the blue carpet floor. My eyes fluttered open and I was met with a shoe two inches from my face. That was close. I huffed and flipped onto my back, not feeling like getting up yet.

It's been three days since Atticus' parent came for a visit and things have been running pretty smoothly. I can tell Atty's more comfortable being here than he first was. Especially since I seen him wearing a couple of my shirts. How he gets them, I have no cue.

My attention turned to the door when I saw Lyn push it open with her nose. I watched silently as she walked over to some clothes I had on the floor then grabbed one with her mouth and walked out of the room.Thus my question has been answered.

"Silly dog." I whispered under my breath then looked up at the glow in the dark star stickers I had on my ceiling. I grinned up at them. My head shot in the direction of the door when it opened entirely.

"H-hey J-june." Atticus greeted. I tried waving at him but couldn't because my hands were trapped in my bed sheets. "Morning Sunshine!" I grinned at him. Atty giggled. How adorable. He shook his head at me, "June what have you gotten yourself into?"

I looked down at my tangled limbs. "Well I fell..... and uh," I tried getting my arms out but couldn't. "Help?" I asked. The small boy smiled softly and made his way over to me, inspecting the knotted mess. "Well..." He thought, scratching his head.

Atticus knelt down beside me then reached over to unwrap the blankets, he tugged at them and I wiggled around, causing him to giggle again. "Aw so cute." I cooed at him. Atticus blushed but continued getting my arms unrestricted. Once he finished I easily slid out of the covers and stood up victoriously. "Thank you." I cheered and pulled him into a hug.

"N-no problem." He spoke, slowly sliding his arms around me, returning the hug. I buried my face into his hair, feeling him tense a bit. I breathed in his scent and smelled coconut. "You smell good." I said quietly and pulled away.

Atticus kept his eyes on the floor, his face now a shade of red.

"T-thank you. You do to."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know but it still and update right?

Thank you:
Pjhazard
nightrunner96
everything i'm not.
CeraRachel
Nytestalker
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
Unexpected.
whatidoforaliving
xXxJaimexXx

For commenting! I love you guys! :D
Omg! I went to LA yesterday, fucking saw the Hollwood sign from there and walked down to where they're having the Grammys I think? Saw the play 'Rock of Ages' with my drama class. I havr decided that I' moving to LA when I'm older, I'll have to if my band makes it big anyway. but that'l take a while.

Comment And Subscribe