Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

ThirtyThree-

"So Atticus, tell us about yourself."

I bit my lip after the words had leaked out of my mothers mouth. I just stared at Atticus, waiting for his answer. I mean, come on. With what he's been through, you kinda wonder how will he answer? He can be blunt and straight forward and tell them every detail. Or he can pull of the 'um, I don't know what to say.' line. Maybe he'll be very vague and give a couple sentences about being close to his parents.

Then again, he can go on and on and say random things like his favorite color and his hobby. Thing my parents don't really need to know and probably will forget.

I just sat there and watched Atticus. Seeing him feel taken back a bit and unsure of himself. Silence dragged on in the room, my parents waiting for his answer and him just unsure how to reply. He just sat there and though hard, staring and each one of us and biting his lip.

"I grew up around a loving mother and father. So I'm just naturally a good kid. But life throws us obstacles, and I'm just trying to overcome the one thrown at me." The petite bleach haired boy said after about three minutes of silence. I felt my face soften and saw my fathers and mothers had as well.

My mom smiled softly at him. "Well I hope you finish overcoming them very soon." She said quietly. Atticus nodded his head. My father cleared his throat and stared at my mother then looked at me and June.

"You know Kelly, us men really have to get going soon. But I'd think it would be wonderful if we could all have a delicious piece of that pie you made." My dad sad, winking at me and smiled at my mother. I grinned, knowing it was probably going to be his third slice today.

My father wasn't skinny, nor was he fat. But he did have some fluff on him. That didn't matter though, because once you got to know him, he was just a big old teddy bear. My mother laughed and nodded her head then got up and headed to the kitchen.

"What kind is it?" I asked my dad, leaning forward and licking my lips. I glanced over at Atticus and smiled at him. He smiled back and leaned forward as well, wanting to know the answer. My father just smirked and leaned back. "He famous apple pie." He said and sighed.

I pretended to faint and acted like I was falling off my chair, only ending up actually falling onto the cold tile floor. My dad just started laughed and Atty began giggling. It was adorable when Atty giggled, he sounded like a little kid.

I just stood up and sat back in the chair, embarrassed. My mom then walked back into the dining room with her pie, plates and forks. I licked my lips again, dying to devour the delicious treat.

My mother was an excellent cook, and her apple pie brought back so many child hood memories. When ever I had a bad day and felt down from being ridiculed by people, right after my parents would sing me the Sunshine Song, my father would always suggest her to make the pie. And she always went with it.

And it always made me smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] short. Fucking bitches tried starting shit in PE. -.- makes me want to skip more but my mother still is against her. i say her reason isn't legit. She says that I'm close to being top student and that next year I will be. She's says I like the attention, but in reality, I don't. There's plenty of people out shining me. So I'm use to not being top student already but still being good.

So yeah.

Thanks to:
AskingAlexandria.
WhoStoleMyCookies
PsychoOrchid94
CeraRachel
Unexpected.
house-of-night-4ever
wo0two0t789
AshlynnPSkittleQueen
TechTaKiity
BOOM!roasted.


So I deleted two of my stories, Blurr and At The End of The Rope.

I then began writing this other story called Breathless It's about a boy who was created by scientist and hating how he was made to be the way he is and looks. And his best friend. They're both secretly crushing on each other.

So that will be replacing one of the stories I deleted. And since Forever,Andy got like 24 subscribers just from reading the summary, I decided that I will also start writting to that story as well and replace the second story I had deleted.

Comment And Subscribe