Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

Fourty-

He moaned loudly as he released his load into me and then got off of me and laid on his side. I just stayed there, my body rigid and tensed as I waited for him to fall asleep. I dug my teeth into my bottom lip, releasing blood. I felt my chest tighten up as my eyes began to sting.

As soon as he let out a snore, I let the sob escape my mouth. I cried, hard and scratched at my skin furiously, feeling it sting in irritation but I still kept scratching. My vision went blurry as I rolled off the bed and fell on the hardwood floor with a thump.

I whimpered and tried crawling out of the bed room. I cried out every time I moved my legs, my knees dragged across the floor and my lower back screamed in pain. My nails dug into the floor with every pull forward and I bit my tongue, trying not to scream.

If I screamed, he would just get mad.

I then felt carpet reach my fingers tips and I cried, unable to move any more. I wouldn't be able to stand getting carpet burn. I sobbed and buried my head into my hands, feeling my cries rack y whole body. I clenched my teeth as I reached up and grabbed onto the doorknob.

With the little strength I had left, I pulled myself up, my legs wobbling. I sighed and refused to look down at myself. Using the wall for support, I made my way down the hallway and into the bathroom.

I ignored my reflection in the mirror and turned on the shower, waiting until the water was boiling and hurt when it touched skin....


I gasped as I sat up abruptly, light layer of sweat coating my skin. My heart hammered in my chest and I looked around at my surroundings, relief washed over me when I realized I was in my own room.

I heard the door open and I looked up a smiling June and Lyn looking back at me. June's facial expression changed when he looked at my face. "You okay Sunshine?" He asked as he walked over and sat on the bed beside me, his weight making it dip slightly.

I nodded my head, fears claws still clutching onto my bones. I shuddered and reached out to June. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head into his chest, inhaling his scent. June wrapped his arms around me and ran his fingers through my hair. "Nightmare?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Don't worry Love, your safe here."

I felt my heart flutter in my chest and I nodded my head as I hung onto him tightly.

I felt safe in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
So cute<3

Thanks to these chickadees for commenting:
AshlynnPSkittleQueen[x2]
BOOM!roasted.[x2]
TechTaKiity
Save Your Sanity
Nytestalker[x2]
Skwahdala
BlackRosesBleedBlack
Skwahdala
whatidoforaliving
MCRBTRCSI


And I really want to say thanks to BlackRosesBleedBlack for putting a link to this story in her signature! OMG ILOVE HER!!!!!! <3

It's been a while right?

Lol okay so I know theres like 206 of you who are subscribed to this story(THANKS A HELL LOT FOR DOING SO) and read it so I'm wondering if anyone one of you guys would be interested in co-writting a slash with me?

It's for my story called Take My Hand. I had a co-writter before but she got grounded and can't do it anymore D: So I need to find one :3 Hopefully someone who's experienced at writting slash por favor >.<

M-m-m-message me about that.

And for the rest of you please,

Subscribe and Comment