Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FourtyFour-

"STOP IT!" I screamed as he slapped me so hard I fell onto the floor. I yelled in surprise as he kicked at my stomach and tugged at my hair. Isaiah was beating me up again, because I didn't let him kiss me.

"Please stop.." I sobbed as he kicked me again and sucked the breath of my lungs. I clawed at the carpet floor and felt him grip onto my hair and drag me. I cried from the carpet burning my flesh and the pain of my hair ripping from my head.

Fear instantly seeped deeper into my body when I realized he was making his way to the basement. "NO!" I screamed my lungs out in protest and clawed at his hands. "Please stop." I begged but Isaiah ignored my please and opened the door. He picked me up and shoved me down the the stairs. I stumbled down them, biting my lip as I fell and tasted blood.

The door closed and I was left in the dark, screaming at the top of my lungs for hours.


I screamed as I woke up and jumped out of the bad. I felt the food from earlier crawl up my throat and I ran to the bathroom conjoined to my room. I lifted up the toilet lid as I felt to my knees and spilled the grill cheese sand which contents June had made me earlier when I was hungry,

I whimpered as I held my head in my hands, feeling the burning flesh. My throat was on fire and burned from throwing up. The bathroom door flew open as June and Lyn ran to me. June pulled me into his arms quickly and rocked me back and fourth. I cried as I clung onto him tightly. He held his arms around me securely and flushed the toilet.

"Shh love, your fine." He cooed as pulled me to my feet. I whimpered and kept my tight grip on him. Lyn rubbed herself against my shaking legs and I released a sob. June ran his hand up my back and I shuddered my grip loosening sightly.

"Brush your teeth Hun." He instructed as he grabbed a tooth brush and toothpaste form behind me. I sniffled and let him go reluctantly. I quickly brushed my mouth and then resumed to gripping onto June like a life line.

My whole body shook with the sobs I was producing and my fingers trembled. I really hated the dark and remembering how Isaiah had done that to me. I cried and buried my face into June's chest.

"W-w-why?" I sobbed. June cooed my name in my ear held me securely in his arms. "Why what?" He asked as his hands slipped under the back of my shirt and his fingers skimmed over my spine. My whole body shuddered again and I sucked in my breath. My muscles relaxed instantly and I closed my eyes, leaning against June.

June continued running his fingers up and down my back and I sighed as I lost my train of though and my minds became all fuzzy.

"Sleep....in... your... room..." I somehow managed to speak as his actions put me into my drunken state. June nodded and picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and my head burying in his neck. I inhaled his scent and smiled lazily.

I forgot about what had happened only moments ago and soon felt myself falling back into a soft warm bed and being surrounded by the smell of the boy who had done so much for me and never asked for anything in return. June pulled the covers over us and held me against his chest.

I pushed away from him and sat up in bed, and took off my shirt, throwing it onto the floor and crawling back over to June. I shivered when his warm hands rubbed the dimples in my lower back and sighed. I tucked my head between his neck and shoulder again.

My mind tugged at me to just sleep, my muscles so relaxed and my mind at easy.

I was lost in everything that was June. His touch, his warmth, his scent...

and I wouldn't have like it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So originally, this chapter had a flashback of Atticus and Isaiah fighting, then Atty waking up with a sore throat, then he goes to June in the kitchen, picking up where the previous chaptered ended and contining to Atty eating an apple and sitting in June's lap. Then june relized Atty was sick and was going to get him some medicine, then I pressed back space twice and my comp went back a page and ruined erased all I had written, so now this chapter is like this. and is shorter....

-sighs-

So yeah thanks to those for commenting, I'd post your names like normal but I really have to go and do homework.

Let me know what you think please!

P.S. Fellow BVB fans go check out the new Legacy video! :D