Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FourtySeven-

You have no idea, how much I enjoy having Atticus asleep in my arms. How much it makes me smile when he snuggles into me or when he mumbles my name while smiling. It's so fucking adorable and I can't help but kiss his lips while he's sleeping, always surprised when he kisses back but is still asleep.

It's even better when he begins to mumble about having a crush on me. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach and I can't stop myself from day dreaming about being with Atticus. I can't help but imagine how I'll do anything and everything just for him because I want him to be happy and he deserves the world and so much more.

"It's kind creepy to wake up to you smiling like that, you know." Atticus' voice fills my ears. I feel myself blush and I look down at him. He giggles and pokes my chest. "June." He whines. "What?" I ask him. Atticus looks down and says something quietly.

Before I have a chance to ask him what he said, the sound of the phone ringing interrupts. I look down at Atticus and just stay in my spot, deciding to let the answering machine get the call and to listen to it later.

"So what did you say?" I ask him and he just shakes his head. "Nothing.." He trails off. "Oh really?" I ask, raising and eyebrow at him. Atticus nods his head and I grin. "Didn't sound like nothing." I smirk and tickle his sides a bit. Atty yelps and falls of the bed, hitting the floor.

"You know, it also didn't sound like nothing when you kept mumbling in you sleep too." I tease him. Atticus' face turns a bright red, "What did I say?" He asks. I just shake my head, "Wouldn't you like to know."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know. It's just blegh and short but I needed to get something out. I have writters block I think. D:

Thanks to these people for commenting:

Skwahdala
Unexpected.[x2]
MCRBTRCSI
AshlynnLyrix
xXheartsandkisssesXx
CeraRachel
BOOM!roasted.
TechTaKiity


And anyone wanna kill me for coming up with yet again, another story idea? x.x
I Think I Saw You In My Sleep, Darling.. check it out?

Feedback?