Status: Complete. (10.10.10 - 9.1.11)

To Write Love on His Arms

FourtyEight-

I felt my face heat up more and I shook my head at June. "Come on tell me." I whine a bit extremely curious as to what I was saying while I was asleep. I never talk in my sleep. What could I have possibly said.

June sticks his tongue out on me. "I'll tell you once you say it when you're awake." June then gets up and stretched, his shirt ridding up slightly and I can't help but look at the small amount of flesh that shoes.

A beeping sound interrupts my thoughts as a robotic woman's voice says "You have one new message from, Mr. and Mrs. Pence." I look curiously up at June at he returns the expression we both make our way to the living room as June saunters over to where the phone is, besides the fax machine. June clicks some buttons on the phone and I sit on one of the couches. Lyn bounds into the room and jumps into the sot beside me, curling up against my side. She rests her head over the edge of the couch and looks over at June.

We all listen carefully as the message plays.

Good afternoon June! I hear the familiar voice of my dad say. I smile remembering how he was cheery all the time. " I'm calling because, we'll if you haven't noticed, the Fourth of July is coming up next weekend and we're throwing a small family get-together. We would so happy if you and you parents, as well as Atticus came along to celebrate with us. We haven't seen Atty in a while, even though we had that small visit a month ago, so it be really wonderful if her came. Plus my wife is dieing to meet you parents and thank them for raising such a nice young man.

Hope you can make it and call us back please.

Don't forget to keep Atticus away from any chocolate ice cream.

Maybe just a little but not too much!


I giggled at how silly my father was and heard him chuckle and then say goodbye, the machine going silent after that. Lyn's ears perked up as June looked over at me, his head titled to the side.

"So what do you think Atty?" He asked, making his way over to me and sitting next to me. June sat so close and our knees were slightly touching. I blushed at the though and inhaled deeply, Junes scent digging into my lungs and making me high.

"Um Atty?" June called, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh! Um yeah! I want to go, I haven't seen my whole family in forever, it'd be nice." I said, leaning back into the couch and reminiscing on when I was younger and would always lay with my cousins. I giggled when the happy memories of laying Hide-and-Seek and Scaredy-Cat came to my head.

"I swear your going to kill me with how adorable you are, sunshine." June said, pulling me against his chest and resting his chin on top of my head. I just giggle again.

"And your going to kill with how nice you are." I said jokingly. "What?" June asked, pushing me away slightly. "Your so nice June, it's amazing." I told him and he just furrowed his eye brows together. "How is that amazing? You're suppose to be nice to someone. I grew up with everyone being an ass to me just because of something I've had since birth. Sure I could have ended up being and even bigger ass but my parents taught me better than that. Besides, it make me sad when ever I see you unhappy." June kissed my nose and rested his forehead against mine.

"I hate seeing you hurt Atticus and I care about you. Maybe more than a friend should." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
C: So theres some band drama going on. x.x I think we might lose our other singer... -sighs-

So for those of you that don't know, Scaredy Cat is basiclly Hide-and-Seek played in the dark. You get a bunch of people (it's best played at night) and choose one to be it. Then the one whos it has to go outside of the room and count to 20 or soo while the remainding people hide. Once the person who's it finished countin they have to open the door and then close it and try finding people with there eyes closed. Who ever they touch first is it. :] And so on...

Thanks to these people for commenting, you guys really cheer me up when I'm sad and make me think of what to write next, all the time. I just apologize that I'm too lazy to write sometimes but today I'd been writting alot. Maybe if I get 3 comments I'll post another one? :]

Unexpected.
Nytestalker
Abandon All Ships!
Skwahdala
CeraRachel
AshlynnLyrix
BOOM!roasted.


I also got SET THE WORLD ON FIRE BY BLACK VEIL BRIDES!

We are the bastards sons of your media culture
Our minds and bodies were bored of your exclusion
And illusions you hide behind
You don't love God, you love comfort
To you we're filth, we are dirty, so be it!

We are dirty and unclean, a congregation of the unseen
Together we will set this world on fire!
THIS IS THE NEW RELIGION!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Religion by Black Veil Brides <3


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!